Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by leseho »

What are the total noise related tables?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OmegaRush
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaRush »

I'm having a bit of a problem with the table here. Perhaps some one can help me out.

1. I'm running version 2415526 from a steam launcher
2. Everything is being run in offline mode (not that it matters much)
3. I load up the game, go to map screen
4. I launch CE 6.7, I load the table posted in this thread.
5. I activate the "gather intel" script

It's at this point things go wrong. After activating the intel script, if I flip back to the game and try to exit the map screen, the game freezes and then crashes with no error reporting. I can activate the cheats as well (god mode or whatever) and the game still holds. It's when I leave the map screen that every goes tits up. It I activate any of the scripts out of the map screen, the game freezes and crashes right away.

I've tried running CE 6.6 with no luck. I've tried older versions of the table, no luck. Same exact result every time.

Any ideas?

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

OmegaRush wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:46 pm
I'm having a bit of a problem with the table here. Perhaps some one can help me out.

It's at this point things go wrong. After activating the intel script, if I flip back to the game and try to exit the map screen, the game freezes and then crashes with no error reporting. I can activate the cheats as well (god mode or whatever) and the game still holds. It's when I leave the map screen that every goes tits up. It I activate any of the scripts out of the map screen, the game freezes and crashes right away.

I've tried running CE 6.6 with no luck. I've tried older versions of the table, no luck. Same exact result every time.

Any ideas?
the answer to your question is alredy in the history just read its what i did it can help of course you can only do that if you can read

jacobcass97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jacobcass97 »

Hey Guys

I just came across the cheat engine table for wild lands and i am not able to load the table in cheat engine because of the eac program that comes with the game and i do not know how to bypass the eac program and load the table via cheat engine will someone please help me how to bypass the eac. thank you

jacobcass97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jacobcass97 »

tahnk you sunbeam i followed your instructions and i was able to disable the eac using your guide . But the table seems to crash i have the same problem just like @OmegaRush. When i check the gather intel script inside the map menu and try to come out from the map menu the game crashes. I am using the official steam version . Please help

UncleFestor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by UncleFestor »

@SunBeam
I have the newest version of your table, newest version of CE (6.7) & the CPY version of the game

The game crashes 100% of the time if I try and enable the table after already being in-game (On a level/map).

I can get it to load up if I alt-tab out of the game on the Main Menu, run CE, attach GRW.exe, load table & click on Enable Intel. It'll then load into the game just fine.

However, the majority of the time it'll simply crash if I enable an option, then use whatever item is related to that option, aside from grenades. I.E I enable unlimited Drone, I can run-n-gun all I want. As soon as I deploy the Drone it crashes. If I enable No Recoil, I can deploy the Drone, throw grenades, but as soon as I fire a shot, the game crashes.

I've had limited success in being able to play, If I load the EACGuard Prior to CE, which is odd as it's a cracked game, but that's also hit & miss. It's worked 2 times in the past 50 that I've tried.

I'm using Win 10 Pro 64-Bit with the newest updates, and im at a loss as to why the table isn't working. I tried the trainer from CH, and it works just fine, however, I don't like having to disable my internet to play a fucking game with a trainer, when I'm not only playing offline, but also a yarr version of the game. I would much prefer to be able to have some success using CE instead.

fr_sweet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fr_sweet »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:07 pm
- Teleport: yeah, fine, I'll do it

BR,
Sun
This is exciting. :D

One of the reasons that I like to use cheat/trainer is to mess around. Not really to beat the game because I like to finish it without cheat. Teleportation is a good way to mess around with NPCs. I love seeing how stupid and funny they are going to be when what the original developer intentions for vanilla game play are not going the right way.

I love "mess around" cheat/trainer options. :lol:

sky170111
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sky170111 »

SunBeam,
pls need function "fast up Tier One (50 to 1)"
[Link]

OmegaRush
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OmegaRush »

lol3003 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 pm
OmegaRush wrote:

Any ideas?
the answer to your question is alredy in the history just read its what i did it can help of course you can only do that if you can read
Wasn't an access violation error. So, no, the answer wasn't already in the history. I can read fine, thanks. You on the other hand could benefit from some punctuation and general sentence structure. Reading your response was like rubbing coarse sand in my eyes.
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:04 am
@OmegaRush: Regardless of the moment in time, the table should not crash your ass. I've updated it at least one time, so you'd better re-download it.
I'm using the latest table. However, the crashes seem intermittent. It's finicky. Sometimes I'll just be running around and the game will just crash out. It's never done that unless I have CE hooked in. Is it possible that EAC is killing the game based on heuristics?

I'll keep poking around; see if I can come up with something more definitive.

UncleFestor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by UncleFestor »

OmegaRush wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 pm
lol3003 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 pm
OmegaRush wrote:

Any ideas?
Wasn't an access violation error. So, no, the answer wasn't already in the history. I can read fine, thanks. You on the other hand could benefit from some punctuation and general sentence structure. Reading your response was like rubbing coarse sand in my eyes.
SunBeam wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:04 am
@OmegaRush: Regardless of the moment in time, the table should not crash your ass. I've updated it at least one time, so you'd better re-download it.
I'm using the latest table. However, the crashes seem intermittent. It's finicky. Sometimes I'll just be running around and the game will just crash out. It's never done that unless I have CE hooked in. Is it possible that EAC is killing the game based on heuristics?

I'll keep poking around; see if I can come up with something more definitive.
I was having similar issues. The way I got this table to work was to use the Kernel-Mode Driver Loader, SunBeam posted a link a couple pages back, to load EACGuard.sys BEFORE launching the game. Then once I load the EACGuard I launch the game and at the Main Menu, where you can select to continue your campaign, I Alt-Tab out, Launch CE, attach the GRW.exe, Load the Table, then click on Enable Intel. I then Alt-Tab back into the game. And load my game. Once in-game I Alt-Tab back out and select the options I want.

I'm using the CPY version of the game, not retail, and it's the only way that I can load the table without the game crashing. Now I can't enable and disable the same options multiple times as that also causes a crash. But, at least this way I can play for hours without any issues.
Last edited by UncleFestor on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by knx »

sorry i don't underst how i can use this cheat somebody can help me ?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Any news on that vehicle god mode?

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Each gun has its characteristics.
Can I fix this?
Unable to find address because it is not numerical form.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

I cant paste this code for some reason, I copy it and try to paste in into the CE box but nothing happens.

Johngiri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Johngiri »

Hey sunbeam,I am facing a trouble.I am able to use the cheat table as you have instructed.I did everything you have said including loading the kernel mode driver with the no-virus thanks loader and they worked fine until this morning.What happened was that when I launched the game now,it automatically closes itself.It happens when I load the eacguard.sys file but when I unload it,then the game works fine.I have been using this hack for the past few days and it worked well until now where it causes this problem to me.I am using the digital/steam version of the game.It seems like ubisoft and their partner eac found out about my hack and patched it.Could you help me to fix this issue dude ? I'll do whatever you say.Reply to me ASAP !