FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Post by Laser_Unicorn »

First of...pretty sure I'm doing this image attachment thing wrong. The img tag didn't seem to work when I hit the Preview button. So, sorry for the bunch of links, I'm new here :/

So, I spent a day testing all the unknowns one by one, found some interesting things.
The Hair Type code, somehow added points to Attacking Position when I used certain numbers. Other than that, it works fine.
For example: Martin Odegaard's hair number is 257, but if I use 257 with another player (or other even numbers) the Att. Pos. number changed, so I used 256 (is the same hair) and it worked without messing with other stats.

I found a value that had something to do with height, it was 60 for the player, but when I changed to 5 the player looked like a litte kid.

There was one that when changed added or subtracted to the player value. My player was worth 3,1mi, the code value was 6. I changed the code value to 3 and his price dropped to 1mi.

Not sure what the last code is, but, when I messed with it, the player beard disappeared.

[Link]

EDIT: Changed the images linked in the post to imgur, cause I had to delete them from google drive.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Laser_Unicorn on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laser_Unicorn »

Laser_Unicorn wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:06 am
First of...pretty sure I'm doing this image attachment thing wrong. The img tag didn't seem to work when I hit the Preview button. So, sorry for the bunch of links, I'm new here :/

So, I spent a day testing all the unknowns one by one, found some interesting things.
The Hair Type code, somehow added points to Attacking Position when I used certain numbers. Other than that, it works fine.
For example: Martin Odegaard's hair number is 257, but if I use 257 with another player (or other even numbers) the Att. Pos. number changed, so I used 256 (is the same hair) and it worked without messing with other stats.

I found a value that had something to do with height, it was 60 for the player, but when I changed to 5 the player looked like a litte kid.

There was one that when changed added or subtracted to the player value. My player was worth 3,1mi, the code value was 6. I changed the code value to 3 and his price dropped to 1mi.

Not sure what the last code is, but, when I messed with it, the player beard disappeared.

[Link]

EDIT: Changed the images linked in the post to imgur, cause I had to delete them from google drive.
Forgot to mention, I found that some of the Unknown codes were for the Keeper Gloves, Shirt Sleeves, Prefered Foot and some weird thing that looked like it gave my player eyeliner or something. Is in one of those pictures in the links. That was a code that only allowed you to put 0,1 2 or 3 but I did not see any graphic change in the player.

Also, while I was testing the hair type codes, I found a bunch of hidden hairs as well as some of the default ones. Gonna put a link with
the pictures and codes of some of them here, in case someone doesn't want to test all the 300 Id numbers.

[Link]

Last edited by Laser_Unicorn on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laser_Unicorn »

It's Me again...

That last number of Lampuiho's player data table is Beard Colour, it goes from 0 to 3 or 4 I think. But sometimes it may remove the beard altogether, maybe its a bug on my end.

The second Unknown value above Player Jersey ID (the one I mentioned before it only goes from 0 to 3) changed my shirt from Tight to Loose, but it made impossible to select Tight again in Edit Mode and it did nothing to my Goalkeeper, so it may be bugged.

The first Unknown value of the table is Boots ID, forgot to mention this one before.

MarionLan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MarionLan »

Thanks for the table. I just started playing FIFA 17.

und3rcov3rnerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by und3rcov3rnerd »

Just to add onto @laser_unicorn i decided to make a 'Superstars Haircuts' so that you can change your bad looking superstar into a legend :D

[Link]

iShorty
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iShorty »

Aranktu, do u have the Generic Face IDs? :)
P/S: i mean Generic Face IDs. So i can change some youth players face.

funk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by funk »

Aranaktu wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:39 am
Just add values of traits you want.
Leadership = 1024
Flair = 16384‬
so, 17408 (1024 + 16384) will give you Leadership and Flair.
This is basicaly jibberish to me.
Where do you put the values?

Aranaktu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Aranaktu »

iShorty wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:04 am
No, I don't. Google it, maybe you will find something. IDs from older fifa versions should match.
funk wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:06 pm
Aranaktu wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:39 am
Just add values of traits you want.
Leadership = 1024
Flair = 16384‬
so, 17408 (1024 + 16384) will give you Leadership and Flair.
This is basicaly jibberish to me.
Where do you put the values?

Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laser_Unicorn »

iShorty wrote:
You can use the table to see players generic faces value numbers.
Just activate the Player Data editor by lampuiho before you enter the Squad screen, then select a player with a generic face and look for the ID in HeadTypeCode. Starhead/Licensed players also have a number in Head Type Code that if you use with a normal player will give you a generic face.

For example, Odegaards face ID is 2027 (he is not licensed)
That Marcos Llorente ID is 4 (also not licensed)
Josh Doherty from Leyton Orient has a licensed face but has a number in HeadTypeCode that shows a generic face if you use with a youth player *the number is 2004).
You can try out the numbers too, most of the young faces are 2022, 4, 9 and 2028.
The numbers range from 1 to +4000.

NoSanaNoLife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NoSanaNoLife »

Laser_Unicorn wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 am
iShorty wrote:
Just activate the Player Data editor by lampuiho before you enter the Squad screen, then select a player with a generic face and look for the ID in HeadTypeCode. Starhead/Licensed players also have a number in Head Type Code that if you use with a normal player will give you a generic face.

Josh Doherty from Leyton Orient has a licensed face but has a number in HeadTypeCode that shows a generic face if you use with a youth player *the number is 2004).
You can try out the numbers too, most of the young faces are 2022, 4, 9 and 2028.
Changing the headtypecode on players doesn't seem to work for me. I wanted to use a starhead for my virtual pro but nothing changes. Then I tried it on some other players and still nothing changed. Is there a trick to it other than just changing the number and saving changes?

rivriv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rivriv0 »

Is there any way to edit the players 'snapshots' like instead of a youth just having his own head from neck and up, it can be Angel Di Maria's face on him, instead

Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laser_Unicorn »

NoSanaNoLife wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:57 pm
Laser_Unicorn wrote:
iShorty wrote:

Changing the headtypecode on players doesn't seem to work for me. I wanted to use a starhead for my virtual pro but nothing changes. Then I tried it on some other players and still nothing changed. Is there a trick to it other than just changing the number and saving changes?
The headtypecode change should be instant, at least it was for me. Not sure what could be wrong. But you can't add starheads with headtypecode, only change generic faces. You can only change a generic player face with another generic face with Head Type Code, not starheads.
As far as I know, from when I used create player faces for other games, changing the starhead was more than just a number value in cheat engine, I had to temper with internal packaged game files and player ID numbers. No idea how it works for FIFA, though.
Last edited by Laser_Unicorn on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Laser_Unicorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laser_Unicorn »

rivriv0 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:24 pm
Is there any way to edit the players 'snapshots' like instead of a youth just having his own head from neck and up, it can be Angel Di Maria's face on him, instead
While I was testing the face values to see how they looked like, I noticed that, for generic faces, the snapshots of their faces is directly connected to the HeadTypeCode number + the Hair Colour number + the Skin Colour.
For exemple: a Head Code 4 with blonde hair has one snapshot, with red hair has another snapshot with another angle and hair cut, with brown hair or whatever skin colour the same thing happens, face angle and hairstyle changes. It's the reason why you get a youth player with a snapshot that looks nothing like the actual player. Your player may have a big fro and ridiculous moustache but the snapshot with that specific hair colour or skin show someone with a clean face, an undercut or bald or whatever.
If I have time this week, I'll post the images with the differences here.

About adding a licensed player snapshot to a youth, I don't think there's an option for that in this table. I maybe saying gibberish now (I'm not a coder), but I think you'll have to find the values responsible for the snapshots only, and somehow find a way to add them to the youth players you want.

NoSanaNoLife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NoSanaNoLife »

Laser_Unicorn wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 am
NoSanaNoLife wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:57 pm
Laser_Unicorn wrote:

The headtypecode change should be instant, at least it was for me. Not sure what could be wrong. But you can't add starheads with headtypecode, only change generic faces. You can only change a generic player face with another generic face with Head Type Code, not starheads.
As far as I know, from when I used create player faces for other games, changing the starhead was more than just a number value in cheat engine, I had to temper with internal packaged game files and player ID numbers. No idea how it works for FIFA, though.
Oh, that's a shame! But thanks for answering. I don't like the face creator in this game.

KiriLIte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KiriLIte »

where to find Id clubs? if there is then throw off please