Sonic Mania

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pox911
Slob
Slob

Sonic Mania

Post by pox911 »

This is a pretty basic table so far and will probably be updated as more things are found.

Invincibility - Makes the game treat you as if you are always recently, without the annoying flashing.
Infinite Lives - Lives will never go down when you die
Never Lose Rings - Get hit as much as you want, you will keep your current ring count
Force Character Selection - Force the character you play as or who follows you
Force Enable Debug Mode
- Will allow debug mode on normal save files, even if you don't have it unlocked yet.
Infinite UFO Bonus Stage Time - Time never runs out when trying to catch the UFO
Max Speed With One Blue Sphere - Collect one blue sphere in the UFO bonus stage to instantly get max speed
Never Increase Speed In Collect Blue Spheres - The checkpoint minigame will never speed up on you over time
Modify Emerald Data - Allows you to modify what emeralds have been unlocked on your current run. Also lets you change the flags for what special stage rings have been used and what stage you go to next.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SonicMania.CT
8/30/2017
(20.02 KiB) Downloaded 1791 times

MasterDimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by MasterDimentio »

How do you use that last code about the Emerald Data in Cheat Engine?

EDIT: Oops nevermind. Just had to click it. XD

EDIT: I really don't understand how the Emerald code works in terms of giving myself the emeralds. I got the stage and ring code to work though.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

the emerald code works as yes/no kind of thing. setting that emerald value to 1 will make the game think you have that emerald

delta7890
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by delta7890 »

Many thanks for this cheat table. In addition to "Never Lose Rings" would it be possible to include a cheat that keeps rings set at a fixed amount? Even with "Never Lose Rings" active, your ring count will deplete when using Super transformations as well as in a few other cases (Oil Ocean Act 2's stage hazard for example). Infinite time would also be nice to have for exploring stages.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

delta7890 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:27 pm
Many thanks for this cheat table. In addition to "Never Lose Rings" would it be possible to include a cheat that keeps rings set at a fixed amount? Even with "Never Lose Rings" active, your ring count will deplete when using Super transformations as well as in a few other cases (Oil Ocean Act 2's stage hazard for example). Infinite time would also be nice to have for exploring stages.
viewtopic.php?p=16365#p16365

This was already included in that table. You just need to use it.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

you think you could add a freeze level timer code to the table?
or to force the ability to super peel out, insta shield, and drop dash be all on at once?

and maybe also make it so tails doesnt get tired?

Alenonimo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alenonimo »

I noticed that in at least one of the Blue Sphere levels, you need less blue spheres than there is on the level. Maybe you could make a cheat to cut the number of spheres and rings to finish them.

Anguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anguy »

Thanks for the table, helped me out a lot!

The re sphere/blue sphere bonus stages are really tedious though and the table doesn't seem to work perfectly in that case. I think it does slow the special stages down but only for some time. The speed tends to get quite a bit faster after some time which makes collecting all the rings pretty much impossible on some stages.

Would you be able to have a look into it?

Thanks again, amazing work so far!

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

smashbro596 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:00 pm
or to force the ability to super peel out, insta shield, and drop dash be all on at once?

You can find that tails cheat in my table.
Alenonimo wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:40 pm
I noticed that in at least one of the Blue Sphere levels, you need less blue spheres than there is on the level. Maybe you could make a cheat to cut the number of spheres and rings to finish them.
Also in my table.
Attachments
SonicMania.CT
includes OP
(27.57 KiB) Downloaded 510 times

Anguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anguy »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 pm
smashbro596 wrote:

Alenonimo wrote:
Also in my table.
Thanks mate, but either I'm too stupid to make it work or it doesn't really work.
When I select "Enable Pointers" and furthermore try to do anything with the "Blue Sphere" part I can't set any value or mark it at all. How is this supposed to work?

Also, as mentioned before, the "Never increase Speed in Collect Blue Spheres" cheat doesn't seem to work properly as it definitely is increasing the speed (the increase might be slower or smaller, though)

J0EL
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J0EL »

Hey been awhile since I've messed with Cheat Engine, just joining this community, so excuse my ignorance (first post);

I noticed when you go super sonic your rings still deplete even with your script running. If you go to 00482FED you can NOP that and you will no longer lose rings while in super sonic mode. Was wondering if some one could add this to their CT I would like to see how the script would be written.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

an option for ability changing (Drop Dash, Super Peel-out, Insta-Shield) would be nice.

Satanael
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Satanael »

Hello guys transformation music is a real headache please anyone know how to disable it?
edit: okay i guess i got it the music modifier is binary i already got the music IDs from The Extra Section which is exist in the game but still i tried at least to freeze it in the list the game keep on crashing any idea how to bypass that?
Super: 46
green zone: 09
unfortunately i can't make a working pointer to upload it to a table because it keeps changing everytime the game open i have version 1.03

sky170111
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sky170111 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 pm
smashbro596 wrote:

Alenonimo wrote:
Also in my table.
pox911 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:10 pm
This is a pretty basic table so far and will probably be updated as more things are found.

Invincibility - Makes the game treat you as if you are always recently, without the annoying flashing.
Infinite Lives - Lives will never go down when you die
Never Lose Rings - Get hit as much as you want, you will keep your current ring count
Force Character Selection - Force the character you play as or who follows you
Force Enable Debug Mode
- Will allow debug mode on normal save files, even if you don't have it unlocked yet.
Infinite UFO Bonus Stage Time - Time never runs out when trying to catch the UFO
Max Speed With One Blue Sphere - Collect one blue sphere in the UFO bonus stage to instantly get max speed
Never Increase Speed In Collect Blue Spheres - The checkpoint minigame will never speed up on you over time
Modify Emerald Data - Allows you to modify what emeralds have been unlocked on your current run. Also lets you change the flags for what special stage rings have been used and what stage you go to next.
add
stopwatch
inf breath under water

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>