For The King

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Roncarlos974
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

For The King

Post by Roncarlos974 »

Hi, there is my table for the game "For The King"
It's an early access game, and it's very difficult to finish, so i made this table.

You can modify values from each party members.
Those values are :

Heal Point
Experience
(To level up you have to gain at least 1 exp after changing the value)
Gold
Focus
Movement Points

The order is the order when you create the game. From left (first "player") to right (third "player").

Tested on version 1.0.17

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FTK.CT
(8 KiB) Downloaded 4953 times

hanloong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: For The King

Post by hanloong »

Very useful, thank you! Any idea how to find the values for lore points?

Roncarlos974
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Roncarlos974 »

I tried someways, none gave me what i wanted, so i don't have any ideas sorry.
My skills in cheat engine is not so good. So sorry :/

MrJephad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrJephad »

On the first day of use everything went well. But the next day it stopped working, it simply had no more addresses or values. I did not update the game or anything, the only thing different was that on the first day I still had not done the "save/exit" in the game, the second day when I loaded the game your table stopped working.

Novabella
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Novabella »

Doesn't seem to work for the xbranch at all. Not getting any addresses or values, here. Unless I have no idea what I'm doing, and am just messing up, which is quite possible, this could use an update.

PoKeRGT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PoKeRGT »

I've made a table for the 1.1.28 version.

- Infinite Health (999)
- Infinite Focus (does not spend when used)
- MegaXP (XP ^ 2 * lvl)
- Infinite Gold (Whenever you get/spend money it sets to 9999)

NOTE: Activate on first fight.

Hope it's useful for someone.

Disclaimer:
English is not my first choice language, so sorry about mistakes.
Noob user of Cheat Engine, so don't expect too much.
Attachments
For The King.CT
(114.56 KiB) Downloaded 1021 times

powka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by powka »

This is not working anymore, anyone got a new table? Thank you in advance.

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

Full release is out!
maybe some update for table?

ArmY of 0n3
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ArmY of 0n3 »

You can find the table for the full version of the game > Here <.Good luck ;)

jotabe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jotabe »

Having lore points modification would be a blast. I tried but did not find a way :(

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

mega xp is the only thing that activates but doesn't really do anything

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

For The King

Post by Devilswarchild »

I've currently found addresses for players 1 and 2 for gold health and exp. trying to get the third one made and then ill move onto lore points to see if I can find that and then Ill paste that table here for people to try and see if it works for them. mind you this is for the version of the game that currently on steam as of today.

ok well that was short lived. saved and restarted the save and they stopped working...hmmm seems the code is randomized with every load of the save.
Last edited by Devilswarchild on Thu May 21, 2020 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

For The King

Post by Devilswarchild »

which means that the cheats specifically for this game need to have the aob scanned for every time the save is loaded...this might take me awhile to find. pretty new to searching for aob's and implementing them....

[automerge]1590104794[/automerge]

which means that the cheats specifically for this game need to have the aob scanned for every time the save is loaded...this might take me awhile to find. pretty new to searching for aob's and implementing them.... if someone who is more knowledgeable about aob scans and addresses please dont be afraid to takeover or message me with pointers or directions. lol
Last edited by Devilswarchild on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

For The King

Post by Devilswarchild »

alrighty guys Someone else beat me to it. you can find it threads/6444/#post-136221 second to last post and can confirm it works with steam version as well.

on the other hand I tried finding an address for lore books with no success. might try looking for it while in a game cause searching for it didnt work.
Last edited by Devilswarchild on Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

cbbwithname
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cbbwithname »

WELCOME to the new version of for the king cheat table, updated to lost civilization idk just look at the date I edited this.
kept you waiting huh ? yea I forgot about this game and I'm assuming a lot of people downloaded a broken version of this cheat table.
oh well lets get back to the features which isn't much, I tried but I'm still not as experienced as I would like to be.

NEW feature:
INFINITE INVENTORY ITEMS. basically your items don't decrease, that's the principle. i tried looking for something that turns every item to 99 in your inventory but umm, yea I didn't spend enough time looking at it.
ABILITY TO EDIT MOVEMENT - just cause it was easy to implement and some people would just like to edit movement so here it is.

this cheat table involves.
Player 1 info (Health, Gold, Level, XP, Movement, Focus,) which is the character on the left
Player 2 info (Health, Gold, Level, XP, Movement, Focus,) which is the character in the middle
Player 3 info (Health, Gold, Level, XP, Movement, Focus,) which is the character on the right

Extra info on level and XP
XP - it requires one point of XP to update the value you entered. so just kill an enemy or something
Level - when the level is changed. it increases your damage and health total. example: LVL 14 = 14 dmg + your weapon damage. LVL 1000 = 1000dmg + your weapon damage. so you can one shot anything in the game.

WARNING!!!
changing info about players that your friend is controlling for example will probably bug the game out and cause weird issues that would require a map restart. I made my friend have no health and he was dead and alive at the same time, in dungeons he was dead half the time and wasn't in the fights half the time so unless you wanna just annoy your friends by killing them id recommend you don't change other players' info unless you control them.

WARNING!!!
The infinite inventory items also screws up other peoples inventory for you. its only visual but u might get confused on what other players have. so turn it off when you are done using it.

If you wanna add on to this cheat table, go ahead. I'm glad I could help you avoid extra work, I don't need credit. its just fun making cheat tables, posting them is a side effect.
FTK put shill here.CT
(202.39 KiB) Downloaded 1073 times
Last edited by cbbwithname on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.