Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by Martijn1234 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:25 pm
I have some basic options done for Trails of Cold Steel PC release. I have God Mode (Infinite HP for party), One Hit Kill and Enemy Damage Multiplier so far. I plan on adding other things as I have time.

Enjoy!

EDIT1: Added in Infinite Battle EP and Infinite CP and Max CP On Hit options

EDIT2: Added in a Master Quartz EXP Multiplier. An EXP Multiplier for players is turning out to be difficult to pin down. I may try again later.

EDIT3: I gave up on an EXP Multiplier for party members for now. I added Infinite Item Usage and some Pointers for Mira and Sepith Mass Crystals. I will work on the other requests as I have time.

EDIT4: I have something that gives Level 99 In One Battle for all my work on an EXP Multiplier. Maybe some people want that, so I'm including it in the table. I was having trouble making it work for less experience per battle. This game copies memory around and does some things there and copies the results back down the line. (The Original EDIT4 file contained my not working EXP Multiplier also, so I'm replacing EDIT4)

EDIT5: I have pointers for Current and Maximum Bonding (thanks to nyanmaru for getting started with it, I modified his to get base pointers). I also have pointers to Sepith and and Infinite Sepith Usage. You must view your items menu to get the pointers for Sepith after you enable the table.

EDIT6: I have a Character Editor, but it only works for people in your party at the moment. I fixed the Enable option due to the update they made and hopefully updated the AOB so that it won't break on future updates. You change the Selected Character to numbers starting with 0 for the first character to modify that character in the editor.

EDIT7: I have the Last Selected Master Quartz pointers to Level and EXP. Hopefully you can use this to fix the errors caused by the EXP Multiplier. You have to go into the Orbments menu and actually move the selected arrow to a Master Quartz from the list for the pointer to update. I also added back in the EXP Multiplier that gives you Level 99 In One Battle. I removed it while trying to work on a better EXP Multiplier.

EDIT8: I came up with an Orbment Editor. You have to choose the character slot and I don't have a list of who's who, but numbers 0-8 or 9 should work. I know you can change an regular quartz, but not sure about master quartz id. You have to view the orbment list of the main character once for the pointer to update.

EDIT9: There was an issue with the EXP Multiplier to Level 99 In One Battle after the update that I missed. It's fixed now. I found the Difficulty Modifier pointer. You have to fight one battle for the pointer to update, but you can change difficulty. I'm not sure about changing the multiplier's associated with each difficulty level. I'm removing EDIT8 and EDIT7 files due to the broken scripts in them. Also the table now contains a LUA section, so say Yes to the prompt or the EXP Multiplier won't work. I also made slight change to Bonding Points for better stability (Original EDIT9 file is removed in favor of this latest one @5:27 PM EDT 8/4/2017)

EDIT10: I came up with an Inventory Editor, but you have to manually choose the slot. It might be difficult to track a specific item if you want to edit it, but I haven't found a way to get highlighted item very well in games yet. Anyway, I have you able to edit the first 255 slots of items. You can change quantity and item id. You have to view your items at least once for the base pointer to update. I think I will start playing the game some now since I have many options available now.

EDIT11: I came up with a Infinite New Game Plus Points option for when starting a new game with a clear file. You can select all options no matter how many points you have. I also added in TheByteSize's Link EXP code. Thanks to him for that option.

EDIT12: I came up with an Equipment Editor (You go to the equip menu to update the pointer by choosing the character) I found that after you select the character to update, exit the sub menu and then you can Alt-Tab out to Cheat Engine to edit the values. I also updated some options with the Damage Modifier script to contain an Hero Damage Multiplier (So you can take half damage or 1/4 damage from enemies if you so desire (Set it to 1.0 for no effect) and a Hero Healing Multiplier. I have also merged TheByteSize scripts he has posted in this post with the main table under his own heading if you desire to use those. Big thanks to him for helping out with some options.

EDIT13: Someone requested a Multiply Stats On Equip and I was able to find it. It's here in EDIT13 (Default of 2.0 multiplier). You just change equipment for it to multiply your stats. When stats reset, just equip something again.

EDIT14: I added the option to only Apply The Multiply Stats On Equip to Rean Only (Off By Default) per a special request. I also added an Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects. This may also affect bad statuses (I haven't tested fully), so you may have to turn off the code or cure the bad status if it does. I mainly created it for the good status effects you can apply to your party.

EDIT14 (again): There was issue with my Apply The Multiply Stats On Equip to Rean Only. I hope it's fixed, works for me on Steam but I haven't tested GOG. I'm removing the original EDIT14. I also updated the caps (HP is 99,999 and the rest of the stats are 9,999).

EDIT15: Sorry for the multiple EDIT's so close together. I had issues with the Multiply Stats On Equip if you used a float number like 1.5. I fixed these issues and hopefully there won't be anymore problems with this option :) I am just going to remove EDIT14 altogether.

EDIT16: I modified Infinite Item Usage to allow for you to update the Item's Quantity you are using/tossing. Just change the Set Item Amount to a value other than zero and then when you use or toss an item, it set's it quantity to that amount.

EDIT17: I modified the Multiply Stats On Equip to allow for setting of the caps yourself. I believe you can go as high as 999,999 for HP as there is no more digits in the status screen after that. Not sure about the other stats, but you could start getting negative numbers if you go too high. You can change the caps to suit yourself. I also merged in the rest of TheByteSize's scripts and had to modify the Super Stats injection point to not conflict with one of mine. I tested that you can active it.
uhm DrummerIX what about bravery points did u add them to this table? cant seem to find it if not could u update ur table and add it please

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

First I want to thanks DrummerIX for making this Awesome Table, and for all who contributed for helping the perfection of DrummerIX Table.

I have a report and a request if you could please hear them.
The option "Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects" turns out to be Working WELL, but it affects the the negative effects and the enemy also.
It means that the party got permanent Buff and Debuff, the enemy got permanent buff and debuff for the full battle period.
Could you please fix it DrummerIX? I would very appreciate your efforts.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

TheByteSize wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:18 am
Bravery Point is MAX - set to 3 if less

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>4366</ID>
      <Description>"Bravery Points MAX(3)"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>
[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ToCS_Bravery_Points_MAX,ed8.exe,8A 86 AC 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp [esi+000001AC],#3
  jnl code
  mov [esi+000001AC],#3

code:
  mov al,[esi+000001AC]
  jmp return

ToCS_Bravery_Points_MAX:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(ToCS_Bravery_Points_MAX)

[DISABLE]

ToCS_Bravery_Points_MAX:
  db 8A 86 AC 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(ToCS_Bravery_Points_MAX)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "ed8.exe"+277BAE

"ed8.exe"+277B74: FF D2                          -  call edx
"ed8.exe"+277B76: C7 86 B0 01 00 00 02 00 00 00  -  mov [esi+000001B0],00000002
"ed8.exe"+277B80: E9 60 01 00 00                 -  jmp ed8.exe+277CE5
"ed8.exe"+277B85: 8B 8E B8 01 00 00              -  mov ecx,[esi+000001B8]
"ed8.exe"+277B8B: E8 8F 74 D9 FF                 -  call ed8.exe+F01F
"ed8.exe"+277B90: 84 C0                          -  test al,al
"ed8.exe"+277B92: 0F 85 4D 01 00 00              -  jne ed8.exe+277CE5
"ed8.exe"+277B98: C7 86 B0 01 00 00 03 00 00 00  -  mov [esi+000001B0],00000003
"ed8.exe"+277BA2: E9 3E 01 00 00                 -  jmp ed8.exe+277CE5
"ed8.exe"+277BA7: 0F B6 8E B4 01 00 00           -  movzx ecx,byte ptr [esi+000001B4]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"ed8.exe"+277BAE: 8A 86 AC 01 00 00              -  mov al,[esi+000001AC]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"ed8.exe"+277BB4: 3A C8                          -  cmp cl,al
"ed8.exe"+277BB6: 74 11                          -  je ed8.exe+277BC9
"ed8.exe"+277BB8: 1B C9                          -  sbb ecx,ecx
"ed8.exe"+277BBA: 83 C1 05                       -  add ecx,05
"ed8.exe"+277BBD: 89 8E B0 01 00 00              -  mov [esi+000001B0],ecx
"ed8.exe"+277BC3: 88 86 B4 01 00 00              -  mov [esi+000001B4],al
"ed8.exe"+277BC9: 83 BE B0 01 00 00 03           -  cmp dword ptr [esi+000001B0],03
"ed8.exe"+277BD0: 0F 84 0F 01 00 00              -  je ed8.exe+277CE5
"ed8.exe"+277BD6: D9 EE                          -  fldz 
"ed8.exe"+277BD8: 8B 8E B8 01 00 00              -  mov ecx,[esi+000001B8]
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
hi do i just copy pasted it? sorry to trouble you.

lycanbryan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lycanbryan »

I'm not sure what happened but some of my master quartz got stuck in level 4 with absurd amount of EXP.
I don't know if CE fault or in-game bug. Can it be fixed?

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

lycanbryan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:12 am
I'm not sure what happened but some of my master quartz got stuck in level 4 with absurd amount of EXP.
I don't know if CE fault or in-game bug. Can it be fixed?
yes it looks like the Master Quartz Exp Multiplier is the reason.
I used the 2x multiplier only to make my quartz stop for getting level up (the value next to "next" in game window stop at "0")
for me I have to reload the game.

lycanbryan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lycanbryan »

im too far into the game and i don't know when it started.
any ways to fix it? i'll try manually searching the actual exp.. hopefully it works
if anyone have other solution, hope you guys can help

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

lycanbryan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:19 am
any ways to fix it? i'll try manually searching the actual exp.. hopefully it works
I just put in EDIT18 that has TheByteSize's update Fast Master Quartz leveling. You can use that to level up Master Quartz quickly. Also put in his option for Max Bravery Point. I am not currently playing the game for any other options at the moment.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:34 pm
I just put in EDIT18 that has TheByteSize's update Fast Master Quartz leveling. You can use that to level up Master Quartz quickly. Also put in his option for Max Bravery Point. I am not currently playing the game for any other options at the moment.
DrummerIX, when you finally play the game again, could I please request a cheat to make "all buff already present in battle and have inf. turn on them"?
I think that will solve the problem for your cheat that includes negative effects with inf. turn.

To make the game still challenging, I think only this 3 is enough.
"All party characters always have Insight, HP Regen, and CP Regen"
Thanks in advance DrummerIX, very appreciate your hard work for this awesome game.
Last edited by HanLiem on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

lycanbryan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:19 am
Ue DrummerIX latest table, then play the game and enable it.
Go to pointer menu and search for the option:
Master Quartz Current Exp
Master Quartz Next Exp
Put the former 29999, and the latter 1, then go battle 1 fight.

Hope that works and fix your issue.

lycanbryan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lycanbryan »

thats how i ended up doing too... many thanks all

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

lycanbryan wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:40 am
thats how i ended up doing too... many thanks all
anytime man, I'm glad i could be of any help to you.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:

EDIT14: I added the option to only Apply The Multiply Stats On Equip to Rean Only (Off By Default) per a special request. I also added an Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects. This may also affect bad statuses (I haven't tested fully), so you may have to turn off the code or cure the bad status if it does. I mainly created it for the good status effects you can apply to your party.
Could I please request for the Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects code to only affects the party and not the enemy party?
Thanks in advance DrummerIX, would really appreciate it.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

HanLiem wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:01 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

Could I please request for the Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects code to only affects the party and not the enemy party?
Thanks in advance DrummerIX, would really appreciate it.
Sorry, but I'm not playing the game. What I would do is use Infinite Items and remove bad status effects from your party. with an item For the enemy, you will have to turn the code off or use other options to kill the enemy faster regardless. Sorry for the inconvenience.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sorry, but I'm not playing the game. What I would do is use Infinite Items and remove bad status effects from your party. with an item For the enemy, you will have to turn the code off or use other options to kill the enemy faster regardless. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I see... It's okay then DrummerIX I understand, yet I do really grateful and appreciated for your swift response regarding to my request. It really means a lot to me ;)

Anyway, when you in touch with the game, could you please make these cheats?

1. Increase item drop rate (Drop rate +100%)
2. Increase items received by x2
These are normally achieved by equipping a Level 5 "Emblem" Master Quartz, but i think it would be nice to have the effects without even have to using the related Master Quartz.

3. Increase potency of healing items (Multiplied by 2.00 (HP/EP/ Battle only)
4. Increase Item Range +8
5. Item has an area effect (Medium size)
These are normally achieved by equipping a Level 5 "Moebius" Master Quartz, but i think it would be nice to have the effects without even have to using the related Master Quartz.

I would greatly appreciated every efforts you make for granting this request DrummerIX.
Thank you in advance :)

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

Nobody play and cheat this game anymore???