Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NicFrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by NicFrost »

CriDos wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:01 am
I use a modified CE and modified driver dbk (signed).
csrss.exe and winlogon.exe are not used.
My bypass work with administrator privileges.
5 days use: CD, WD, Stamina, ESP.
Could you send me that please? So far I have used the Winlogon.exe bypass with ESP chest only, the rest is banned the same day, is it possible that you send me that modified CE to test in my accounts? in private if possible

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rally9981
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rally9981 »

It all comes down to a simple question: how do they detect cheat? Signature detection or Heuristic analysis? I doubt it's Signature 'cause many ppl like me are also using CE with bypass and still not banned if just leave it running or use chest esp. If they use Signature detection then we'd automatically get banned, or at least a warning msg like Konami did with Yugioh games.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

rally9981 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:02 pm
It all comes down to a simple question: how do they detect cheat? Signature detection or Heuristic analysis? I doubt it's Signature 'cause many ppl like me are also using CE with bypass and still not banned if just leave it running or use chest esp. If they use Signature detection then we'd automatically get banned, or at least a warning msg like Konami did with Yugioh games.
When did you start cheating tho?

vianesta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vianesta »

Using alternative account *while waiting for the ban to be lifted on main account

Been using chest esp and freeze enemies for 3days, still not banned yet. I hope it's indeed safe.
AR18 and haven't entered any dungeon yet. Probably for high level dungeon it's useless though, as there's a timer and you need to have character with great DMG, so using freeze enemies doesn't have any significant impact.

Btw, I saw Enemy Lv cheat on the list of the table posted here, what's the cheat doin' though? Is it risky? I didn't want to try it yet, afraid of being detected instantly lol.

rally9981
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rally9981 »

CrewMaster wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:50 pm
rally9981 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:02 pm
When did you start cheating tho?
Well, since day 1, about 3h/day, CE opens everytime, most of the time with esp chest, once or twice i forgot to active 'cause focusing on running story

jeffjah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jeffjah »

Today's update I tested only Weapon Damage x2 open. After less than a day I was immediately banned.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

akirayo wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:47 am
Natsume wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:21 pm
r3ds4int wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:06 pm

have tryex to post something there but i am to new and my questions seems to be not ok for the Mods so can you help me out with a step by step how to inject something over xenos?
a guy there said injecting as kernel mode is undetected, but I don't know how to activate kernel mode in Xenos, I used extreme injector but still got banned xD if you can find a kernel mode injector, you can try it ^^
i use extreme injector acc get banned 15 year, use CE acc only 1 month lol
Extreme Injector doesn't have kernel mode, use Xenos injector.

mingming2122
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mingming2122 »

hallo guys have new bypass ????

mingming2122
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mingming2122 »

Natsume wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:49 pm
akirayo wrote:
Natsume wrote:

a guy there said injecting as kernel mode is undetected, but I don't know how to activate kernel mode in Xenos, I used extreme injector but still got banned xD if you can find a kernel mode injector, you can try it ^^
CMRInjector?

mingming2122
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mingming2122 »

Natsume wrote:
akirayo wrote:
Natsume wrote:

how to use?

ahhhhh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ahhhhh »

Got banned Sunday, 15 years... new account all I used for this one was the ESP to show chest and mob hp.

omer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omer »

csrss is %100 decected dont use banned for 1 month i was only cd and esp i survive 2 week :p

shenjai47
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shenjai47 »

Natsume wrote:
akirayo wrote:
Natsume wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

can you help me, when opening the kernel version (APC) ? I get a notice. how drivers can read it. I use win 10 version 1809

cyani
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cyani »

geshinHacks wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:10 am
cyani wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:37 am
Personally, I've been using speedhack only and almost constantly from the beginning till AR32 (20-25h of gameplay). No bans, but now reading this thread and seeing how easily one can get the hammer I'm not going to risk it and stop using CE altogether
Nice what speedhack u use and after click cheat do u close the cheat engine as well?
I just used speedhack x3 or x5 on the CE table on and off, closing CE and playing vanilla and going back to speedhack multiple times.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

omer wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:09 pm
csrss is %100 decected dont use banned for 1 month i was only cd and esp i survive 2 week :p
You sure you did not active other cheats like damage hack?