The Ultimate Doom (Doom95)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Ultimate Doom (Doom95)

Post by CyberD3m0n »

Hiyas,

here's my older table for Doom 1 & Doom 2: Hell on Earth; the old Windows 95 version called "The Ultimate Doom". It includes static values for the ammo of every weapon, the maximum ammo you can carry for that weapon type and some scripts for unlimited ammo/no ammo decrease. It should work for both, Doom 1 and Doom 2. I've tested it for a short while and it still seems to hold up.

I'm also working on a table for the classic dooms in the Doom 3 BFG edition, but that's a total mess code- and implementation-wise. Don't know if I can pull this off or if I should care. GZDoom or Zandronum all the way!

Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRDami0N - The Ultimate Doom (Incl. Hell on Earth).CT
(8.33 KiB) Downloaded 260 times

asdfgh789
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Ultimate Doom (Doom95)

Post by asdfgh789 »

can u make a trainer for steam version of game also :)
Last edited by asdfgh789 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asdfgh789
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Ultimate Doom (Doom95)

Post by asdfgh789 »

CyberD3m0n wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 am
Hiyas,

here's my older table for Doom 1 & Doom 2: Hell on Earth; the old Windows 95 version called "The Ultimate Doom". It includes static values for the ammo of every weapon, the maximum ammo you can carry for that weapon type and some scripts for unlimited ammo/no ammo decrease. It should work for both, Doom 1 and Doom 2. I've tested it for a short while and it still seems to hold up.

I'm also working on a table for the classic dooms in the Doom 3 BFG edition, but that's a total mess code- and implementation-wise. Don't know if I can pull this off or if I should care. GZDoom or Zandronum all the way!

Enjoy!
İ tested this cheat table on Steam versions but it didnt work can you check