[Solved] Crusader Kings 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2

Post by danielyee »

hi ya adm n all friends ...this great game is awesome..ya the game just been updated last night..i would say..can fearless adm can update the trainer version..please..tq

ned_is_dead
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2

Post by ned_is_dead »

eriXD wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:47 pm
Hi, sorry for the late answer, I was... kind of occupied, even though I don't recall having done much during the last couple of days XD

Anyway... creating/updating ck2 tables for linux is kind of... messy... because the ceserver runs in a 64 bit environment and therefore interprets the games assembly as 64 bit code even though it should be 32 bit (and using the 32 bit version of the client didn't help for me - it just crashed). That has the ugly side effect of some assembly not being directly readable because for some commands that read or write from/to memory the ceserver will assume the longer 64 bit addresses even though these longer addresses might be part of following commands... and I have found that to be the case quite often with ck2 - a factor that made me almost give up on the table and that caused the time I needed for the creation of the initial table to be over half a day (I could only do it because I was looking at the Windows code and table by BringChaos simultaneously and could find some similarities in the code)... and it's also the fact (or one of them) why I haven't found how to enable cheats with mods enabled (though actually I don't use them anyway)...

Now, I could go into detail with what I'm usually doing when updating a "console in ironman" table, but... well, to be honest it's probably neither elegant nor clever, but as long as it gets the work done ;-) ... if you're really interested, I'll describe the process.

Btw, last time I checked - which was this morning - the table was still working...
Thanks for your reply. :)

I would be very interested in what you did but I doubt I would be able to understand it because I have no knowledge of assembly. :(
If you have a fool proof way of describing it, feel free to do so! ;)

Checked the newest CKII version. Works still like a charm!

Khevor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Solved] Crusader Kings 2

Post by Khevor »

@eriXD Would you be willing to update the CK2 Ironman Console table? It stopped working for 2.7.2 (at least for me).

e479
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by e479 »

Khevor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 pm
@eriXD Would you be willing to update the CK2 Ironman Console table? It stopped working for 2.7.2 (at least for me).
You can look in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366

Khevor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khevor »

e479 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 am
Khevor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 pm
You can look in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366
Thank you very kindly. :) (I wasn't even aware that existed).

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir n al community
this game is a good one..
can anyone update the table and add
unlimited karma plz
cos this game update dlc jade dragon
version 1.7.2
tq

eriXD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Sorry for not having updated the table by now, I haven't acutally played ck2 since the Jade dragon came out (was a bit busy with real life and eu4 XD ... and from time to time I was trying to stop hoi4 from crashing, when I used the console, but that really is a pain in the...). I have for now updated the linux version of the table (as I play Paradox games mostly on my linux system at the moment) and maybe I'll look into the windows version later today, although there seems to be little point to it, if it has already been included in CompactDiscs table extension...

Exidan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Crusader Kings 2

Post by Exidan »

[QUOTE="eriXD, post: 1037, member: 928"]Glad to hear it.

Now I have a favour to ask for everyone who likes playing CK2 on Linux: Would anyone of you like to test my console in ironman table for the Linux version of CK2? I finishid it just about an hour ago and from what I could see, it seems to work, but I'd like to make sure... so if anyone of you is a Linux user or a dual booter (like me), just give it a go.

What you'll need:

[LIST]

[*]

• [*]Steam for Linux and Crusader Kings II (duh)

• [*]The cheat engine server (ceserver) that can be downloaded precompiled (for x64 systems) from the CE github

• [*]The Cheat Engine Windows executable (at least version 6.5) for 64 bit systems

• [*]Wine to install/run the CE windows version

• [/LIST]

What you would need to do is run the ceserver (as root) and then use the windows Cheat engine as client (when opening a process select "network", use "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" as host and connect - then you can select the ck2 process from the list... you'll probably get a few errors... at least I do). From there on everything is just the same as with CE for Windows (except that it's pretty damn slow, but if you're just using a table, you'll hardly notice).

I know, it sounds complicated, but it's actually way easier than it looks... and to be honest, using CE like this in Linux is still way better (and faster) than scanmem/gameconqueror... although of course I would want a native linux application that does the same things CE does ;-)

Anyway... this turned out to be longer than I expected... if anyone would give it a try, I'd be happy.[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for this!

eriXD
    Novice Cheater
    Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Just a bump to notify all the linux people interested (yes, all three of you XD) that I updated the cheating in ironman table for version 3.0/Holy Fury, which I hope is pretty awesome... I'm going to find that out now... probably gonna play a "Holy Furry" game ;-)

ned_is_dead
    Novice Cheater
    Novice Cheater

Post by ned_is_dead »

eriXD wrote:
    Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:33 pm
    Just a bump to notify all the linux people interested (yes, all three of you XD) that I updated the cheating in ironman table for version 3.0/Holy Fury, which I hope is pretty awesome... I'm going to find that out now... probably gonna play a "Holy Furry" game ;-)
    Nice work!

I love you! <3 :D

ned_is_dead
    Novice Cheater
    Novice Cheater

Post by ned_is_dead »

Hey eri,

will you release an update for the new version?

Best regards! :)

eriXD
    Novice Cheater
    Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Hello fellow ck2 Linuxers,
    although Paradox seems to dislike us (no Monarch's Journey for us :x), I just updated the cheats in ironman table to work with game version 3.3. It actually didn't take very long because ck2 (finally) went 64 bit - except for two things:
    1. I didn't play for a while and completely missed the update for some reason
    2. I fixed a bug that must've been hidden for a long time in the tables (unless I'm mistaken)

I hope you'll enjoy the table and please tell me, if I missed something (it's in this post).

CompactDisc
    Table Makers
    Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Please post that here as well please: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348
    Most people will probably be around there.

eriXD
    Novice Cheater
    Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Aaaaaand another bump for all of you looking for the CE-ironman-console-script in Linux.
    The script can be found here and works with version 3.3.2 of ck2.

I actually don't know which update broke the previous script as I mostly played on Windows during the last weeks (thanks Paradox, for not giving Linux users The Monarch's Journey...) - sorry about that... then again, judging by the download numbers it seems that most of you have done something similar ^_^