No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JackStark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: No Mans Sky 1.30 (Steam)

Post by JackStark »

Hi guys, is there any possibility of removing the hyperdrive limit?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Ravenear wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 pm
I finally saw what you meant. Turns out the xor was the culprit. Download the table and let me know if it ends up breaking again.

Volkaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Volkaru »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 am
Clyde wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:37 am
the game for some reason seems to skip that part and sends me right to the station to buy a Dynamic Resonator and wants me to build the hyperdrive...without me ever getting the blueprints for it, first.
I've tried to replicate the issue but couldn't.. The only thing I can think of that could be conflicting is the Unlock All Tech cheat. But like I said, it didn't happen to me.. I'm curious to know if it happened to anyone else.
Ravenear wrote:
Always Have Conversation Item - is not working.

Can you give me a little more info. What were you doing? Game version?
I'm not sure if it's exactly this variable. But when this or the crafting cheat is active. Any quests I try to undertake will bug out. If it's a collection quest it'll say something like -17468394/60 of whatever Item I need, but I can continue the quest once I disable the variable on the table.
All except for the Geobay quest. Something I've done seems to have bugged it. I've tried restarting, unloading all cheats. Nothing seems to want to make the next stage of the quest flag for me after I place the geobay.
Any help would be appreciated. And thanks so much for your hard work!

JackStark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JackStark »

How can I get an unlimited warp distance to travel fast from galaxy to galaxy?
Last edited by JackStark on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sloooth07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sloooth07 »

I think "always have conversation item" breaks some of the quest lines, if I am guessing correctly, pertaining to item gathering. One instance I can immediately replicate is with the Pulse Engine repair quest at the start of a new game: with "always have conversation item" on, the game immediately marks the "Gather Zinc" and "Gather Heridium" item as completed despite me not having the correct amount of said resources in my inventory. Another instance where the quest was bugged with "always have conversation item" on is the skipping of the Hyperdrive blueprint quest per mentioned by Clyde above. For both instances above, I tried started a new game with activating the cheat and they worked properly.

Also, not sure if this is also a bug with the game itself or with the table, but with the (final?) quest where the Armorer asks you to fly into space to destroy Sentinels, once I enter space, the Hostile Sub-space Scan to trigger combat gets stuck when near completion and never ends, leaving me with the high pitch scanning sound permanently and nearly destroying my ear drums...

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Ravenear wrote:
Volkaru wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:39 pm
Sloooth07 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:31 am
Sorry for the inconvenience. I made another small fix for Always Have Conversation Item. Tested thoroughly with new saves, all races and halfway through the base building process. Seems good now. Let me know if its not.
amoebae wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:57 pm
Made Inf Terrain Mapper already. My main focus right now is getting the table fully updated. But if you really want an unrestricted camera I think there is a mod that still works that will allow this.
JackStark wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:02 pm
Use Current Inventory Stats Pointers, view your ship inventory and change the Hyperdrive value to a high number. Changing the value to 50000 gets you around a 400000ly jump.

JackStark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JackStark »

Can I increase the number of spaces in the ship's inventory?

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

JackStark wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 pm
Can I increase the number of spaces in the ship's inventory?
You need a savegame editor to reliably increase inventory size, i would recommend this one:
[Link]

You need to register :oops: or "borrow" someone else access, but it's all free don't worry

OverlordQ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OverlordQ »

How is the blink supposed to work?

OverlordQ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OverlordQ »

What's the steps for getting blink to work? I see it's tilde to 'load'? But then what?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

OverlordQ wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:15 am
Use the Boltcaster or Scattergun module when using this to teleport longer distances. Just aim somewhere and press the Tilde key.

dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dickfacemccunt »

Can multitool/ship/freighter seed be changed in memory? It would make checking out new seeds a lot easier compared to using the save editor and spending a few minutes reloading a save. I tried scanning for my multitool seed as an 8-byte and got a few hundred results, changed all of them but no effect it seems. I think the community can build up a much more comprehensive seed catalogue if checking a new seed only takes a few seconds by memory editing instead of save editing.

amoebae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by amoebae »

Following scripts seem to be broken with today's 1.33 patch:

Infinite Sprint
Infinite Jetpack
Infinite Ammo
Infinite Grenades
Infinite Mining Beam
Infinite Terrain Manipulator
No Overheat

The boxes won't check for them. Everything else checks, although I haven't tested everything properly in game yet.

rubleep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rubleep »

No Man's Sky is now v1.33 and parts of the table don't work. In fact, NOTHING works except for godmode. How can we fix it?

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

1.33 Is the latest version now and has broke the following:

Inf Terrain Mapper
No Overheat
Inf Jetpack
Always Have Conversation Item
Inf Sprint
Inf Ammo
Inf Grenades
Inf Mining Beam
Force FOV
Wanted Level Pointer

I tried finding AOB for jetpack myself only one I'm bothered about, will update if i can fix

Edit - Found new AOB for jetpack, just paste this over the old one in the assembly script (In both Enable and Disable):

Code: Select all

F3 0F 11 87 E4 16 00 00 44
Edit - Ended up just fixing most of the scripts, I havent done Always Have Conversation Item, FOV or Wanted Level yet but everything else is working:
NMS1.33.CT
(376.95 KiB) Downloaded 149 times