Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-4

Post by Tomos »

could you add more stuff to character modifications? like age (char +0x68) & gender (char + 0x124) and maybe more?
edit: also find debug mode only seems to work if I modify '$process' to 'ck3.exe'

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:13 pm
could you add more stuff to character modifications? like age (char +0x68) & gender (char + 0x124) and maybe more?
Age is likely display only and we need to edit birth days. I thought I had gender but I guess not. I'll add that in though not sure if that is good idea to edit. Also found weight so will add that in. I'm working on a concept for editing dates we'll see how that goes.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

ahh maybe I was just naturally long lived then, I'm not certain what my real age would have been.
on a side note is there a list of culture/faith ids or are they dynamic or something?

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

Tomos wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:25 pm
ahh maybe I was just naturally long lived then, I'm not certain what my real age would have been.
on a side note is there a list of culture/faith ids or are they dynamic or something?
my char is about 130yo and i've only edited his health to something like 70k once

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:25 pm
The Culture and Faith IDs are dynamic based on your game. If you were to edit the save game you would see that every faith and culture has an ID and this is that ID. The IDs are used in the game for looking up the actual class in a array. You can edit the IDs and it will reflect immediately on your character. Not sure if there are consequences for doing that but it seems to work.

I might do some stuff later to show all of these in CE via dynamic lists or something but that is a bit of work so unlikely right now and will take time.

I also realized I'm not sure that dates are represented the same as in CK2 so I'm not sure where the birthday is yet.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

hmm birth day(0x64) & year of birth(0x66) are just below age, I'm not sure about month though. well at least it changes the display value when hovering over your age.

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Btw I've seen a trainer with instant building and instant movement. So it's possible to do it I guess. That would leave, in the end, only god mod and no decay for armies. Maybe instant research too.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

I have instabuild as `ck3.exe + 9494c4 -> B2 01 # instabuild`
but it's .text edit idk if you were looking for something else.

dustbeen43
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dustbeen43 »

Ty for this script, do you know how to add / remove genetic traits like beautiful / strong for a character ?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Tomos wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 pm
hmm birth day(0x64) & year of birth(0x66) are just below age, I'm not sure about month though. well at least it changes the display value when hovering over your age.
Yep. Day (+64 Byte), Month (+65 Byte), Year (+66 Word). Thanks Much easier to work with that way.
Guanfei wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 pm
Btw I've seen a trainer with instant building and instant movement. So it's possible to do it I guess. That would leave, in the end, only god mod and no decay for armies. Maybe instant research too.
Its totally possible however I'm probably not going to do that myself. Recifense is working on a table presumably and does those kinds of tables really well. I tend to focus on individual value edits exposed as a more traditional pointer table. The values for instabuild are available in this table if you really want them just not automated.

Stoltverd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-3

Post by Stoltverd »

rinnioveraci wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:31 am
Darrenb209 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:28 am
Gunteraz wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Did you edit your gold value when it was in the negative? I've found that if you mess with your could while you have it in the negative you can end up with millions of negative gold even tho the UI in the game says you have positive gold. The gold on your character ui when you mouse over it should be accurate tho and tell you if you have negative gold.
Don't know how to fix the issue once it happens tho. I had to start new game lol.
The fix is incredibly simple, use the pointer to set your gold to -1 and let it tick above 0 naturally. Give it a few seconds and then you should be fine.
this seems to work but will not last once you try to edit it again

the way to fix gold issue when you're at negative and then use CE to go positive, (and not have to restart new game) is to let it come back up as positive (naturally, like poster mentioned from -1 to more than 0), then:

- do a search for 4 bytes gold value BETWEEN (gold)*2^15 and (gold+1)*2^15
- keep doing that until you get that value out into the bottom table
- (this step is important), switch that line you found's type to "8 byte" (the value will change to a very high value, this indicates messed up negative values)
- do a calculation * 2^15 for a small gold amount (e.g. 800*2^15), then fill that number in the 8-byte value

gold should come back to normal (because you flipped all the other bits) and when you build things it should not say you're in debt anymore

after that, you can continue using the table of OP or CompactDisc's Byte7 gold
I'll try this! Thanks!!

mastersmash
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastersmash »

how to get max fame, devotion, and splendor?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-5

Post by tfigment »

Fame and Devotion (aka Prestige level and Piety Level) are modifiers I think so not directly exposed on the character at least I could not find the correlation. Splendor is on Dynasty.

Updated to v11: Added Scheme Progress and Birthday.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

@tfigment, about the $process thing, any idea what's wrong with it for me?
edit: and btw that insta build I posted earlier works
edit2: I'm using the ms store version though so that might be interfering as I just noticed the scheme thingy is incompatible.
edit3: birth day has the gender drop down list and birth year has the months one.

Van Dam Man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Van Dam Man »

I am wondering if there any way to convert county religion/culture