Trails in the Sky FC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Trails in the Sky FC

Post by hedop »

Is it me or does the table need an update again? The latest version displays my Mira as 32768 when it is 500 and everything else as 0. Also it crashes the game in the DX9 beta. But that's beside the point. Seems it needs an update again please.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

hedop wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:03 pm
Is it me or does the table need an update again? The latest version displays my Mira as 32768 when it is 500 and everything else as 0. Also it crashes the game in the DX9 beta. But that's beside the point. Seems it needs an update again please.
Oh wait, this isn't my table. Did you try the one I made in another post?

viewtopic.php?t=2338

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:12 pm
hedop wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=2338
I'll try the options out later, but at least the values displayed are correct so far. Did you use it with the DX9 Beta by any chance?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

hedop wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:20 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
hedop wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=2338
I'll try the options out later, but at least the values displayed are correct so far. Did you use it with the DX9 Beta by any chance?
No, I made this with the default program back when Trails in the Sky the 3rd came out, but I attempted to make it so it would work with updates that don't change too much of the underlying code.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The DX9 version uses a separate exe so it's possible they changed a lot of the code for that version thus the existing table isn't going to be fully compatible, DX8 might be compatible still though but they did update the game with turbo mode functionality earlier this week (Speed up for exploration and battle via two separate options.) and since that launched there's been I think it's currently something like 6 additional patches for both the DX8 and DX9 versions for the entire trio of games. (With more to come, XSeed is really active with supporting their games but it probably wrecks any trainer or cheat-engine table periodically depending on what they change.)

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:53 pm
hedop wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:20 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=2338
No, I made this with the default program back when Trails in the Sky the 3rd came out, but I attempted to make it so it would work with updates that don't change too much of the underlying code.
It still works great. Thank you for the link, this isn't the first thread that shows up when searching for the table.

Draconias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Draconias »

Trails in the sky got a directX 9 support. Is it possible to update the table to that?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Draconias wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:36 pm
Trails in the sky got a directX 9 support. Is it possible to update the table to that?
Find the posts I created and there is option for that. One is linked in this topic for FC.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

All posted tables non-functional as of 2022-03-10, probably much earlier, at least on the GOG version.

Any updates would be greatly appreciated.