Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zyon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by Zyon »

So theres a problem with the Master Quartz exp multiplier.
I activated it and set it to 16. then i fight against a plum.
now all the quartz of the characters did go to like 14000000004564 exp and 0 exp left but didnt level up.
aka they are stuck and dont level. could you maybe add anythign to amke them max level r so? since otherwise id be stuck with them on level 2 for the entire game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Zyon wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:30 pm
So theres a problem with the Master Quartz exp multiplier.
I activated it and set it to 16. then i fight against a plum.
now all the quartz of the characters did go to like 14000000004564 exp and 0 exp left but didnt level up.
aka they are stuck and dont level. could you maybe add anythign to amke them max level r so? since otherwise id be stuck with them on level 2 for the entire game.
It has been mentioned not to use big multipliers with the code. Try the option under TheByteSize's made scripts to level it one time per battle. I may just remove that option on the next update.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

anon_kid wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:17 pm
The Character editor didn't permanent?
i try edit rean and after he got level up the stat reset again to normal value.
so they only last as long the character didn't level up or get hit? (because when they get hit the value of HP is reset to normal value again)
Use the Multiply Stats On Equip option and if stats reset, re-equip something. Or TheByteSize's Super Stats if you want super stats for everyone.

anon_kid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anon_kid »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:35 pm
anon_kid wrote:
so they only last as long the character didn't level up or get hit? (because when they get hit the value of HP is reset to normal value again)
Use the Multiply Stats On Equip option and if stats reset, re-equip something. Or TheByteSize's Super Stats if you want super stats for everyone.
But the multiply stats work on rean only right? or you can use it to another character?
either way, i will try using multiply stats instead character editor from now on

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

anon_kid wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:33 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:35 pm
anon_kid wrote:
But the multiply stats work on rean only right? or you can use it to another character?
either way, i will try using multiply stats instead character editor from now on
There is option to only affect Rean, but it is off by default so it affects every character by default.

shadekh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadekh »

Does anyone know the item ID for Medal of Dawn? I have no plans of playing this game a second time, and I rather get some use out of the medal rather than get it when I cannot use it.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Could you add "Insta/easy win Blade" minigames ? Since some of those games are bit hard.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

So any change for "Instant win Blade minigame" ?

tafoplaka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tafoplaka »

Instant blade win would be fantastic indeed. Or at least, throw what ever card and still win :S .
Also if possible to find and add specific table for u-material, THAT would be awesome as well!

Great work by the way with current tables.

Hayasu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hayasu »

I need some help. Been playing around with your trainer for a while (mostly equipment and inventory) and now that I'm on chapter 2, I can't look at Machias' equipment at all because the game crashes every time I try to scroll to his equipment menu. I'm not sure if I accidentally changed his equipment into something that's crashing the game or something like that but I don't know what to do. I'm thinking to just fully avoid using Machias (because in battle he can't even attack) but there must be another fix. Also when I try to buy weapons that are specifically for Machias, he can't equip them post purchase because it says that the weapons are not equippable for him. If anyone has a fix please let me know, thanks.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Hayasu wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:10 am
I need some help. Been playing around with your trainer for a while (mostly equipment and inventory) and now that I'm on chapter 2, I can't look at Machias' equipment at all because the game crashes every time I try to scroll to his equipment menu. I'm not sure if I accidentally changed his equipment into something that's crashing the game or something like that but I don't know what to do. I'm thinking to just fully avoid using Machias (because in battle he can't even attack) but there must be another fix. Also when I try to buy weapons that are specifically for Machias, he can't equip them post purchase because it says that the weapons are not equippable for him. If anyone has a fix please let me know, thanks.
I would try switching Macchias equipment in the equipment editor to all 9999 and then reequip him with things from your inventory. It's caused by setting an invalid ID to an equipment slot.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:20 pm
So any change for "Instant win Blade minigame" ?
Sorry, I'm not really working on the game anymore. Maybe someone else can search for this option.

Hayasu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hayasu »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:40 pm
Hayasu wrote:
I would try switching Macchias equipment in the equipment editor to all 9999 and then reequip him with things from your inventory. It's caused by setting an invalid ID to an equipment slot.
Thanks for the quick answer Drummer. My issue is that the equipment editor doesn't really let me change anything else besides the weapon. Everything else isn't editable for some reason so I've only been doing that. Any tips on how to specifically change Machias' equipment?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Hayasu wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:40 pm
Hayasu wrote:
Thanks for the quick answer Drummer. My issue is that the equipment editor doesn't really let me change anything else besides the weapon. Everything else isn't editable for some reason so I've only been doing that. Any tips on how to specifically change Machias' equipment?
Change it back to 9999 which is nothing (Whatever you changed). But the equipment editor is working for me. You view the characters equipment in the status screen and then exit the sub menu and alt-tab out to cheat engine. It updates the pointer to the last selected equipment.

Sekai3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sekai3 »

shadekh wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:17 pm
Does anyone know the item ID for Medal of Dawn? I have no plans of playing this game a second time, and I rather get some use out of the medal rather than get it when I cannot use it.
1. Buy yourself some Tear Balm (Any amount)
2. Use the inventory editor
3. Item ID = 663
4. Buy Tear Balm again (any amount)