Tower Of Time

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Tower Of Time

Post by Squall8 »

Table For Tower Of Time
Game Version - 0.3.0.8362 (3DM) - 1.0.2.2062 (Codex)

Features

Inf HP+OHK
Inf MP
Set Crit Rate
(1.0.2 Only)
Unlock All Characters
Easy Sub Skill Switch
Allows you to switch sub skills without having to reset the points. (0.3 Only)
Gold/Crystals Pointer
Highlighted Character Pointers

Update 1 - Fixed an issue with Unlock All Characters. Added Crystal pointers.

Update 2 - Updated for 0.2.0.8117. Fixed a lot of thing like Inf MP and redid some of the code. Added a few new entries to Highlighted Character Pointers. Haven't tested them all yet.

Update 3 - Updated for 0.3.0.8362.

Update 4 - Updated for 1.0.2.2062. Never liked this game much, may work on more.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRTowerOfTime.CT
Game Version - 1.0.2.2062 (Codex)
(17.34 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
1FRTowerOfTime.CT
Game Version - 0.3.0.8362 (3DM)
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 152 times
Last edited by Squall8 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cryptomancer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tower Of Time

Post by cryptomancer »

This table no longer works under 0.3.0.8362. I've been trying for the past couple days to make a table for this game, but I can't for the life of me find base pointers, and there's no fixed areas of memory to do an AoB scan for. If you manage to find base pointers can you please tell me how? I'm trying to learn how to make tables. Thanks man.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

cryptomancer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 pm
Updated

cryptomancer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cryptomancer »

Thanks for the update. How did you find the gold/crystal and character pointers? I don't quite get what your script is doing. Would you mind elucidating me? Thank you.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Since I included mono features is this update I'm not going to go into full detail.

But basically once I found the gold value I used 'what accesses'. Then I "accessed" the character menu because it also displayed the gold value. An instruction popped up but from experience that first instruction results in a crash. So I started switching tabs inside the character menu and noticed a second instruction populate, so I used that one.

For the script I made a symbol (registersymbol) and called it 'gold'. And as you can see in the script, the ECX register (the one inside the brackets) contains the base address for gold and +50 being the offset pointing to the gold value. All I'm doing in the script is moving the base address for gold into my symbol. Now my 'gold' symbol contains the base address for gold and I can use that symbol to make a pointer.

If you're serious about learning just let me know and I'll hop on discord and go over everything in more detail.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower of Time

Post by Viken »

There is no EXP in the game. It's all based on blueprints and upgrading buildings in your town. That's the only way to raise the level of your champions.

As for Gold, that's a 4-bit. I'm pretty sure the crafting crystals are too, but I haven't gotten around to digging into those.

During combat the PC's HP are stored as Float, but there's no way to save them unless you look into what's writing to them. I'm not knowledgeable enough to do that myself. I also haven't tried looking up MP yet, but it's likely the same.

I haven't been able to find the pointers for stat points nor skill points either.

A comprehensive table would be great though.

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower of Time

Post by stuffy »

Something to get you by until someone with more enthusiasm comes along.

Inf Attribute points (spend a point) - stats cap at 30, total caps at 50 other stats are derivative. I could add max stats if you really feel you can't live without it.

Inf Skill points + Max Level (spend a point) edit: take the right "branch" of level one skill. You can change after if that's not what you wanted.

999999 gold and crystals on gold pickup

Haven't gotten to the forging stuff yet (game isn't really my cup of goat milk), I may do more if someone else doesn't post a proper table.
Last edited by stuffy on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower Of Time

Post by jesjames79 »

+1

frelixas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Tower Of Time

Post by frelixas »

+1

calvin69tw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Tower Of Time

Post by calvin69tw »

Any one know how to update this ? thanks !

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower Of Time

Post by Kalas »

[QUOTE="calvin69tw, post: 42386, member: 16172"]Any one know how to update this ? thanks ![/QUOTE]

Same way it has been made.

calvin69tw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Tower Of Time

Post by calvin69tw »

[QUOTE="Kalas, post: 42387, member: 271"]Same way it has been made.[/QUOTE]

please tell me how , thanks

iddqd
Cheater
Cheater

Tower of Time

Post by iddqd »

[QUOTE="stuffy, post: 42347, member: 10508"]

Inf Attribute points (spend a point) - stats cap at 30, total caps at 50 other stats are derivative. I could add max stats if you really feel you can't live without it.

Inf Skill points + Max Level (spend a point) edit: take the right "branch" of level one skill. You can change after if that's not what you wanted.

[/QUOTE]Tnx. All worked

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower Of Time

Post by stuffy »

I posted a small table for this in single player requests for release version. Maybe that will help some. I'll move it here once I get a couple more basic features.

[FONT=tahoma][COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]Mod Edit by [USER=12528]@SendMe[/USER] [Table and Features from the Cheat Request thread have been added.][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by Send on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 am, edited 6 times in total.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tower Of Time

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

is it from the latest update that release? I've tried it and its not working [USER=10508]@stuffy[/USER]