The Forest v0.65b x64 +12 Cheat engine table. Updated 2017-08-12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

The Forest v0.65b x64 +12 Cheat engine table. Updated 2017-08-12

Post by Vlad-00003 »

This table is made with CE 6.7 and may not work properly on the older version.
Table updated to work on x64 bit game, so it no longer works on x32 system/game!

Changelog:
  • Inifinite fuel script doesn't set the light intensity like it use to. No idea why - alredy posted on CE forum, so... let's hope someone would be able to help me figure it out)
  • Get EVERY item in game script was removed due to in-game changes. Now you can easily enter debug mode by typing "developermodeon" in the main screen, open console with F1 and use in-game cheat "Addallitems" and "addallstoryitems" and get them all
  • One hit kill script was removed. It doesn't work on mutants before, and I decided to fully remade it insted of just addapt to x64 game

Available options:
  1. Easy Build
    --This script would allow you to build anything even if you don't have required ammount of resource in your hands.
    After activating the script just hold E to make it auto-fill the ghost with resources.
  2. Infinite Items
    --This script gives you max ammount of items instead using it.
    *It didn't makes arrow infinite, cos it could create much errors if done this way.*

3. Infinite Logs
    -- I see no reason for it to be, but hey - didn't you ever wanted to spam the whole map with logs? (this usually end up with game crash or getting you inside the texture...)
  4. Infinite Fuel For Axes + light settings
    --This script always keep "fuel" at 100, so you wouldn't have to keep using clothes on axe. Also it allows you to set the light range and intensity. Enjoy =3
    Light intencity doesn't work at the moment! Only range available
    Player Scripts + pointers
    --this script allow you to use more scripts and pointers!
  5. Infinite Health
    --The title speaks for iteslf =D
    *Also, contain the pointer for the health, but you really should use the script. Why? Cos Cheat Engine freeze would not save you from fall damage*

6. Infinite Stamina
    --This script wil set stamina and energy in the thread to 100. So it doesn't matter would you use this script or just freeze value in CE
  7. No Thirst
    --This script wil set Thirst in the thread to 0. So it doesn't matter would you use this script or just freeze value in CE
  8. No Hunger
    --This script wil set Fullness in the thread to 1. So it doesn't matter would you use this script or just freeze value in CE
  9. Infinite Air+no screen cover
    --This script not just doing the same as script below, but also removes all off the underwater overlay and destroes annoying bubbles from the screen =3
    Infinite Air
    --This script activates setting reabreather air in the thread to 600 and CurrentLungAirTimer to 0. So you would have infinite air both with and withou reabreather.
  10. Speed and Height
    --This group contain information about all types of speed and jump height. Don't forget to freeze value after changing it.
    Pointers included:
    • Walk Speed
      --Default value is 6.5
    • Swimming Speed
      --Default value is 3.75
    • Swim Velocity
      --Default value is 3
    • Dive Velocity
      --Default value is 7
    • Strafe Speed
      --Default value is 6
    • Run Speed
      --Default value is 13.5
    • Jump Height
      --Default value is 8
    • Crouch Speed
      --Default value is 4.5
  11. Player stats
    --This group contain information about some player stats, including:
    • Strength
    • Sanity
    • NextSleepTime
    • Infected?
      --Byte. 1- yes, 0 - no.
    • DaySurvived
  12. Time and Light
    --This group contain information about some Time and Light Intensity, including:
    • TimeOfDay
      --Current time of the day, here is some values:
      0 - noon
      90 - dusk
      180 - midnight
      270 - dawn

--And don't even dare to freeze Time Of Day! I take no responsibility of what could happend :twisted:
    • SunLight Intensity
    • MoonLight Intensity
To Do List:
  • OneHitTreeCut
  • OneHitKill
  • Fix light intensity in script
  • Infinite arrows
    --Yes. They are still not included. Just deal with it =D[/li]
  • Teleport
  • Fly
Any over suggestions would be welcome as well!

Hey, guys, before postiong any errors, bugs etc - read the description and make sure you've done everything right! =3

If you'll decide to upload this anywhere, please give the credits to me, thanks!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TheForest.CT
TheForest v65b x64 +12 table. Updated 2017-08-12
(34.72 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
Last edited by Vlad-00003 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: The Forest v64 +13 Cheat engine table. Updated 2017-07-25

Post by Vlad-00003 »

For those who have download this table before this comment - download it once again. there was an mistage in disabling Player Scripts + pointers - it didn't crush the game after disabling, no idea why tho, but it became impossible to activated it again after it =)

Hellmouz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Forest v0.64 +13 Cheat engine table. Updated 2017-07-25

Post by Hellmouz »

how to use the cheat? I recently learned how to use CE. but I don't know how to input CT data to CE. can you give a help?

Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vlad-00003 »

Hellmouz wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:04 am
how to use the cheat? I recently learned how to use CE. but I don't know how to input CT data to CE. can you give a help?
Oh, mate....
1. Run the game
2. Double click the CT file(is should be assosiated with cheat engine)
2.1 if it's not - run CE and press Open File
3. Press attach to precoess button and select the game(TheForest.exe in our case) and use the table!
Btw - you'd better google it if you need images)

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

doesnt work on v0.65 got updated yesterday/today, depending where you live, any chance you could update the table for it? :)

Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vlad-00003 »

Hm... I may take a look then I'll have some free time. But it's 11PM for me already, so I think I'll do it tomorrow =)

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Vlad-00003 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:17 pm
Hm... I may take a look then I'll have some free time. But it's 11PM for me already, so I think I'll do it tomorrow =)
that sounds good, hope to see it today, can't wait to get back into the game now with 64bit version, it runs so much more smooth, i didnt get a single stutter yet comparing to 32bit before ^^

Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vlad-00003 »

WIP.
Already fixed infinite items and Easy Build. Working on axe light settings. for some reason it doesn't want to set up both range and intencity.
Only one works... can't find the reason why.

Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vlad-00003 »

Update 2: I'm too tired. For some reason CE don't wanna to save the table... Illegal char or something like this. Can't find exact reason.
Any way - it's too late for me. Gonna get some sleep now. Will do the rest tomorow.
ALso - the table in the main post should work with 32 bit version of the game. The one I'm creating right now would work ONLY with 64.
I'm not gonna support both of them.

Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vlad-00003 »

OK, fine! F*ck it! Ce just override all of my work with unfinised crap!
Now I have to remade everything from scratch! Goddamn it!

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

:( why is CE being mean when it knows i desire 64bit awesomeness, i hope it stops annoying you i'm really looking forward to the 64bit version ^^

Also is there any chance you could add "infinite campfire" option? some other CE Table haz it but it's outdated

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

:( why is CE being mean when it knows i desire 64bit awesomeness, i hope it stops annoying you i'm really looking forward to the 64bit version ^^

Also is there any chance you could add "infinite campfire" option? some other CE Table haz it but it's outdated
If you wanna look for it alone, the bonefire one max fuel when you fill it up with leafs and other stuff will go up to 120.

Or you can use my Table for it here:

TheForest.CT
(913 Bytes) Downloaded 69 times

Vlad-00003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vlad-00003 »

Infinite campfire? never needed it. But I will take a look =)

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Vlad-00003 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 am
it's not that much of a need of it but it's a neat cheat to have so you dont have to keep "re igniting" it if you're already cheating in the game why not get rid of a pesky thing like that :D that's kinda how i look at it, it's just bothersome to re-ignite it all the time, that's all, but defo not a need, i'm more interested in the rest of the table especially like the time control part etc :)
Kalas wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:52 am

If you wanna look for it alone, the bonefire one max fuel when you fill it up with leafs and other stuff will go up to 120.

TheForest.CT
is it updated to latest version and for 64bit? otherwise it wont work for me since i'm never going back to 32bit, that shit stutters for me to much while 64bit is smooth as silk, i'll try it out myself soon in case you don't answer before then ^^

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Starkiller wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:34 pm
Vlad-00003 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:22 am
it's not that much of a need of it but it's a neat cheat to have so you dont have to keep "re igniting" it if you're already cheating in the game why not get rid of a pesky thing like that :D that's kinda how i look at it, it's just bothersome to re-ignite it all the time, that's all, but defo not a need, i'm more interested in the rest of the table especially like the time control part etc :)
Kalas wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:52 am

TheForest.CT
is it updated to latest version and for 64bit? otherwise it wont work for me since i'm never going back to 32bit, that shit stutters for me to much while 64bit is smooth as silk, i'll try it out myself soon in case you don't answer before then ^^
Think so, my OS is 64bit and I think that the game launches according to what your OS is now.