Are We really giving up cheat engine without fight ?

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Are We really giving up cheat engine without fight ?

Post by CaesarCzech »

IMHO honestly the problem is gaming community has became weak.
I miss the days of "entitled" gamers when we actually had spine. Cheat engine is not comming back and its because we simply didnt cause backlash.
i miss the days where this would result in massive brigade, 4 chan trolling and shitstorm. Id say lets come with plan, lets not fight them in term of law but in term of PR. Lets give it a shot. Cheat engine deserves it.

So to the point. What can we do to have this result in PR damage ? Potentially resulting in them withrawing that Cease and desist ? we need planning,analyssis and other stuff.

I wonder why darkbyte doesnt simply transfer it to someone outside USA ?
they did Cease and desist on the tables not on the forum. and well if different owner decides to add the stuff that was removed ? well not darkbyte problem

im Afraid we are lakmus paper. If we just fold they will come for other cheat sites. Thats why only cheat engine recived this.

In short guys we shouldnt give up till its over. Lets throw of our nice guy hat and get into the ring. Lets make keeping the cease and desist letter in place more costly for ESA then removing it. thats how get business to fold. Go after the money.

So lets brainstorm ideas.

RaDeX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Are We really giving up cheat engine without fight ?

Post by RaDeX »

Brainstorm we did, and here you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Are We really giving up cheat engine without fight ?

Post by CaesarCzech »

i mean the problem is that we are now split up on two sites. and darkbyte cant even link to us.
the thing is many members will be lost along the way and some tables have been lost.
I think the archive org still has some of tables that havent made it there throught.

Perhaps i will look for some tables there. i found axis and allies there when i needed it.