Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +13 (table Update7)

Post by tontsa00 »

Here's that trainer someone mentioned : http://fearlessrevolution.com/trainers/atelier-f ... iner-fearlessrevolution

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +13 (table Update7)

Post by gvargas »

tontsa00 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:15 am
Here's that trainer someone mentioned : http://fearlessrevolution.com/trainers/atelier-f ... iner-fearlessrevolution
Thanks tontsa!! Looking for the friendship value was driving me crazy, in the other Atelier games was easy but here not so much, and as always you need to max out those values to get the best ending so it's going to be really helpful... :D

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +19 (table Update9)

Post by Cielos »

@gvargas
a max friendship script was added to the table on the first post on Update5 (it's Update9 now).
you may consider checking the "change log" of the first post every once in a while.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

No problemo, have to say this game is much bigger than sophie and feels better too, let's hope that next Atelier game for PC/Steam is that way aswell :)

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

I should have remembered to include the link (I was the one who referenced the trainer). Doh!

The trainer was good but ... I guess I prefer Tables to Trainers, simply because you can fine scale them and get into fine details that you often can't with a Trainer. Especially with a game like Atelier Firis where an item can have Grade, Quality, Traits, Effects, Components AND Count. That's a lot of fine detail to cover.

The "super speed" on the fearlessrevolution trainer doesn't seem to do anything however. Not that its a big issue as you can always just "create" the broom early on and have fast travel while outside.

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +22 (table Update10)

Post by shadowfang19 »

is there any way to freeze the exam timer thanks

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +22 (table Update10)

Post by tontsa00 »

Isn't that same as freeze time ?

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

not share i was assuming the exam timer is different than the time of day

frenzy85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frenzy85 »

Hi there. Here to report a problem(?).

Not sure if it's just me, but 'instant max proficiency' can cause problems when used. If you get too much proficiency, the game bugs out and locks in your proficiency level and it can then never level up anymore.
I edited the multiplier to something lower and it works fine, and it doesn't bug out on 'associated' items that get less proficiency. The problem can be solved by reloading an old save. I haven't tried, but it probably persists through NG+ since they carry over proficiencies.

And well... I accidentally saved instead of loading after I encountered the problem the first time (yeah, I noticed the problem with this right after I saved; and I feel dumb), so now one of my recipes is bugged out permanently at bronze proficiency. Any ideas to how I could fix this...?

edit:
Tested a bit more, the problem seems to only happen when synthing equipment.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

thanks for the report.
when I traced the code I saw at least one limit chk (or level up check), so I just apply a massive multiplier to it and let the game handle the rest. so it seems it's different for equipment?
I'll have a look later, maybe place a bypass on the level up check instead would fix the problem.
in the mean time, please share a proper multiplier so that others can avoid this bug for now.
thanks again!

frenzy85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frenzy85 »

Using a multiplier of 100, I haven't had any issues so far.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Whoah, there is a proficiency booster! Now I have to look at the current table! Thanks man!

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +22 (table Update10.1)

Post by bachou »

gathering quantity / quality multiplier possible ?
Last edited by bachou on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +22 (table Update10.1)

Post by Cielos »

@frenzy85
I made a testing script "i p chk bypass test", which planted a bypass that force the game to set the highest value allowed everytime the game tried to write the new proficiency to the stack for later level check. not sure it'd fix the problem though. please have a test if you have time.

note that on the op code on "cJmpIfProficiencyNotMax-22"

Code: Select all

movss [rdi+78],xmm0
it'd write to the stacks before it does the max check, it may be just a left out backup though, didn't trace that part. doubt I'd pursue it should this test doesn't work, as the updated script in the table on the first post should be sufficed for the purpose...
Attachments
A18 _mptest.CT
(838 Bytes) Downloaded 77 times

AT86312
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AT86312 »

What version does this table require? Tried loading it with 6.6 but all the scripts are one big mess and most options are just called "No Description" or "Auto Assemble Script", don't think it's supposed to look that way.