Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky The 3rd

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lu5ck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky The 3rd

Post by Lu5ck »

Thanks blue_suicun for the item codes

I have modified the inventory editor made for previous series to work with this. The base address is a quick & dirty one since it doesn't really change much, for gog version.

Update 5-Jul-2017 - Inventory Editor
Opps, I only start using it just now and notice that I didn't update the dropdownmenu list. Fixed that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky TC - Inventory Editor.CT
Update 5-Jul-2017
GoG Version
Fixed dropdownmenu items list
(46.02 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The entire trilogy of games were updated again, going by the Steam forums well they don't always post a changelog but this seems to have rendered the games DRM free just like Trails of Cold Steel though there might be some other minor fixes as well.
(They were pretty much DRM free already though as of the previous update that removed the Steam protection, what remained was basically a small check.)

slickwilly06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slickwilly06 »

I believe the game was recently updated and the tables are no longer working. Is there any way we can get an updated one?!?!?! It would be much appreciated!

Leoneros
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leoneros »

The game has been updated to use DirectX9 and the tables were for the previous version that used DirectX8.

If you use the Steam version, you can select to launch the old (DirectX8) version after you click on "Launch" and the table will be functional. That should help until they are updated (if they are). I do not know if GOG offers a similar option though...

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I made a version for the Directx 9 version of the game. It's in the original post.

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

Infinite Battle CP isn't working for DirectX9, at least in the first map. I'm using Mortal Punishment and losing CP with it.

EDIT: Infinite Battle EP and Out of Battle EP do work, however. Not sure what the issue here is.

the3rd16thBit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by the3rd16thBit »

Howdy - I didn't see a fishing score pointer in the thread, so I quick made one. N00b here and don't know how to upload here. DX9 version. Address: 006BCD08; Type: 4 Bytes. After changing value, your score updates in the UI at the start of your next turn. Happy to post the .ct if someone wants to tell me what I'm missing, but it's probably easier to add it into whatever table you're already using anyway.

edit: oh duh, I see the faq now showing me I can't upload yet without approval.

anzufeg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anzufeg »

do you have a tutorial that can help me with using the table for cheat engine? :/

sakdjki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sakdjki »

Sorry to necrobump this, but it seems the inventory editor is the only thing that doesn't work. It reads memory correctly and fetches the first inventory slot, but I can't seem to change or increase the slot (i.e. dropdown to Slot 2 or 3, it will always stay on Slot 1's memory address). Any help?

The DX8 table is also completely broken for me, likely from one of the newer updates.

Mizu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky The 3rd

Post by Mizu »

Thanks to 4922 and 6712, I've compiled a formatted bunch of descriptions for the inventory editor code. Simply download DrummerIX's table on the first page, go to the 'item id' sub-section of the inventory editor code and right-click on `set/change dropdown menu selections`.

Simply paste the raw text in there, ticking the 'only show description' and 'make the record display values like dropdown list' options, and you'll be able to see (and select) items by in-game name, vs their ID values.

EDIT:

Updated so ingredients/food/accessories/shoes/armour/consumeable health items had the right values. I'd accidentally removed a digit when re-ordering 'em earlier...
Attachments
item codes.txt
list of item descriptions, formatted for CE
(13.45 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Last edited by Mizu on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

...So did anyone ever figure out pointers for the Sun Door 2 fishing minigame scores? Would be nice (FUCK that bullshit).

jane-anon-doe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jane-anon-doe »

I just started playing this game about two weeks ago and this table worked perfectly, thanks for that! It's my first experience with cheat tables and I was happy to see how easy it was to use.
Seems like there was an update though, I can't enable the script anymore. There are errors with the aobscanmodule stuff, like the addresses are not correct anymore (I have no idea what I'm talking about :)).

princeauryn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by princeauryn »

Jarkes wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:40 pm
...So did anyone ever figure out pointers for the Sun Door 2 fishing minigame scores? Would be nice (FUCK that bullshit).
Okay, so I can't seem to edit Estelle's score without crashing... but you *can* make your opponent's score the same no matter what they get. I haven't tested this on Chapter 1 or Chapter 3 yet. But the address for Chapter is 00995498 type 4 bytes. So what I did was let the opponent capture something first, then used that address, and hit the X box in cheat engine to stop that number from going up. Then I just played like normal, and won the chapter 2 duel. Good luck!

Jarkes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jarkes »

Thanks.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

jane-anon-doe wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:09 am
I just started playing this game about two weeks ago and this table worked perfectly, thanks for that! It's my first experience with cheat tables and I was happy to see how easy it was to use.
Seems like there was an update though, I can't enable the script anymore. There are errors with the aobscanmodule stuff, like the addresses are not correct anymore (I have no idea what I'm talking about :)).
They updated these games again. I'm not sure when I will have time to update the tables, so for now you can opt into the beta in Steam properties to downgrade to the last version before this update and use the table.