Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by MzJ »

DeathPenalty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 am
It seems Blocking skill cast directly from Canaan table is not working. I tried casting sanka and my character is still standing
it works on my end, make sure you are actually targeting something. It still does the counter animation when without a target.

*edit* you have to be in combat as well from what it seems. Same for backlash

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AegisX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by AegisX »

Can add CUBE ticket and SAO coin ?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

AegisX wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:28 am
Cubes seem server-side. Sao Coin would be downright illegal, and it is serverside anyway.

AegisX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AegisX »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:30 am
AegisX wrote:
Cubes seem server-side. Sao Coin would be downright illegal, and it is serverside anyway.
idk but i saw someone can cheat sao coin so i think can with CUBE ticket too

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

AegisX wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:33 am
a_busy_man wrote:
AegisX wrote:
You can't, you can change the visualize of the SAO coins at most, but the real number won't change

AegisX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AegisX »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:43 am
AegisX wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

You can't, you can change the visualize of the SAO coins at most, but the real number won't change
i ask my friend and he said cheathappen can cheat SAO coin . But need premium acc to use their mod :mellow:

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

AegisX wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:46 am
a_busy_man wrote:
AegisX wrote:

i ask my friend and he said cheathappen can cheat SAO coin . But need premium acc to use their mod :mellow:
That is just a scam, especially since its "premium" which means that it costs money. If you hack their servers to add SAO Coins maybe you can get as manyu SAO Coins as you want, but that is a crime.

Anyway, this forum is for cheating in the game not to pirate games/dlc/add-ons. Cubes is fine since it is free farm, but SAO Coins is premium currency.

DeathPenalty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeathPenalty »

If canaan script manage to unlock visual attire, is it possible to unlock CUBE visual attire by studying that script?. I got 0 knowledge in creating scripts just asking.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

a_busy_man wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:50 am
AegisX wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

That is just a scam, especially since its "premium" which means that it costs money. If you hack their servers to add SAO Coins maybe you can get as manyu SAO Coins as you want, but that is a crime.

Anyway, this forum is for cheating in the game not to pirate games/dlc/add-ons. Cubes is fine since it is free farm, but SAO Coins is premium currency.
For now I can't tell for the SAO coins and I think they cannot be "modded" or "cheated" but for the Cube tickets we are locking to get a way to drop more of them. Maybe from the daily quest. For now, nothing's done so just wait until we know if we can do something.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

gradius12 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:48 pm
Get realizable reward items: its something with clothes since the script in it says
all rewardclothes

Maximum martial arts measurement (works) (hotkey: Ctrl+Number4): Not sure what this is but it has been markerd that we already have it. its the arts gauge for finisharts ally skills and so on

Turn on all teleportation steles ([World Map]-->Enter any area detailed map to take effect): This can potentially break the game.

what could break it just activates the fasttravel points in the map

Record Custom Point: I am not sure what this script does. Pendent to investigate. its the record customization points on the bottom right
Maximum martial arts is the same as our one hit max art gauge. Se we don't need it.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:49 am
a_busy_man wrote:
AegisX wrote:

For now I can't tell for the SAO coins and I think they cannot be "modded" or "cheated" but for the Cube tickets we are locking to get a way to drop more of them. Maybe from the daily quest. For now, nothing's done so just wait until we know if we can do something.
I don't think it's possible with the daily quest either tbh. It seems like, if you take a backup of your save, do the quest, turn in, then you get a ticket. Now if you apply the backup save, the ticket will still be there and the quest is back, when you turn it in again, it shows you getting another ticket, but in the cube menu it doesn't appear l.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

DeathPenalty wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:35 am
If canaan script manage to unlock visual attire, is it possible to unlock CUBE visual attire by studying that script?. I got 0 knowledge in creating scripts just asking.
That script breaks the game, it shouldn't be used. You will need to restore a backup of load the start of anj earlir chapter if you use it. That is why it isn't included on the table of the thread.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

dallezh wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:05 am
OPCOXE wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:49 am
a_busy_man wrote:

I don't think it's possible with the daily quest either tbh. It seems like, if you take a backup of your save, do the quest, turn in, then you get a ticket. Now if you apply the backup save, the ticket will still be there and the quest is back, when you turn it in again, it shows you getting another ticket, but in the cube menu it doesn't appear l.
You may be right but we can't know before trying. I'm currently working on a Quest Highlighted like the item one. I found it by mistake but that would be good to have it.

EDIT: it seems a little buggy...
EDIT2 : My bad. I was doing something wrong.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Seems like there was a small patch.

nameinusage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nameinusage »

Is anyone else having an issue where their game crashes when they try to load their renamed Launch_Game or using fearlessrevolution's Launch_Game?