Metal Gear Solid V

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Metal Gear Solid V

Post by Kalas »

Working Table: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6010

Features:

• Infinite Health
• Infinite Ammo
• Infinite Suppressor
• Infinite GMP
• Infinite Timer
• No Recoil / No Spread
• Teleport
• Resources

Note:

Resources - I've included some basic resources, If you want to change to a specific value follow this:

Amount / 2 - Ex. 500/2=250. - If you want to put any value, remember to divide it by 2 and that's the real value that will be written to your game.

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain.CT
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 19434 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Kalas on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lzkiee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Solid V

Post by Lzkiee »

I'm gonna upload the last table from the old forum before everything was lost. It doesn't include the Summon Lightning script that someone made (Can't remember the creators name, sorry) or the offline FOB rewards script.
Attachments
MGSVTPP 1.10.0.ct
(489.56 KiB) Downloaded 6423 times

Mic_Check
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mic_Check »

Any word on whether or not these will work with FOB missions? I know that FOB invasions are online, but what about the Event FOB missions? Are those also online, or will client-side things like infinite ammo and health still work? I'm asking because I'm not sure whether or not the specifics on Event FOB missions are actually handled by a server - The events are always neutral FOB's, which won't retaliate. Makes me wonder if everything regarding your character is simply handled client-side.

Also, any news on bans? As far as I know, the only thing they've banned for has been blatant resource/staff manipulation. Stuff like giving yourself millions of resources at once, or changing your entire base to S++ rank in a single day. I know there was some discussion on this on the old Cheat Engine forum, but I didn't get a chance to read through all of it before it was deleted...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Mic_Check wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:03 am
Any word on whether or not these will work with FOB missions? I know that FOB invasions are online, but what about the Event FOB missions? Are those also online, or will client-side things like infinite ammo and health still work? I'm asking because I'm not sure whether or not the specifics on Event FOB missions are actually handled by a server - The events are always neutral FOB's, which won't retaliate. Makes me wonder if everything regarding your character is simply handled client-side.

Also, any news on bans? As far as I know, the only thing they've banned for has been blatant resource/staff manipulation. Stuff like giving yourself millions of resources at once, or changing your entire base to S++ rank in a single day. I know there was some discussion on this on the old Cheat Engine forum, but I didn't get a chance to read through all of it before it was deleted...

Thanks in advance for any help!
Either way this site does not support any Online hacking whatsoever so we won't help you out on this part of the game, the Cheat Table both of them are working just fine do what you pleased.

And about the Ban, It's Cheat Engine - No special bypass if the game has anti-cheat so yea in short It's 100% not safe.

Fool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fool »

Lzkiee wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:21 pm
I'm gonna upload the last table from the old forum before everything was lost. It doesn't include the Summon Lightning script that someone made (Can't remember the creators name, sorry) or the offline FOB rewards script.
Thanks for this! However is there anyway to make the invisible script to work?

Also in the reward editor it says "(requires auth)". I enable auth but the reward does not get added to my total. Not sure what i'm doing wrong and would love some help please.

Andarkvolt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Andarkvolt »

Is there a way to make a script which Fultons/Wormholes all Soldiers/Equipment? And it could be activated with a hotkey? It saves time, and it is also easier to control since I don't want to Fulton everything at the beginning of a mission and leave me with nothing to interrogate.
or
Is there a way to make a script which Marks/Analyse all Soiders/Equipment? This way I can bring in another buddy instead of bring and waiting for D-Dog to slowly find enemies.

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

Thx

tableplzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tableplzz »

Andarkvolt wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:11 am
Is there a way to make a script which Fultons/Wormholes all Soldiers/Equipment? And it could be activated with a hotkey? It saves time, and it is also easier to control since I don't want to Fulton everything at the beginning of a mission and leave me with nothing to interrogate.
or
Is there a way to make a script which Marks/Analyse all Soiders/Equipment? This way I can bring in another buddy instead of bring and waiting for D-Dog to slowly find enemies.
I use FultonExtraction3000 combined with Skills Modifier, works great.

JasonTheJason
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JasonTheJason »

Try this one out.

Author: unknown. Author may show up in the bottom of the script but let it be known I am not the author.
Attachments
Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain.CT
(46.68 KiB) Downloaded 2143 times

Mic_Check
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mic_Check »

Kalas wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:40 am
Either way this site does not support any Online hacking whatsoever so we won't help you out on this part of the game, the Cheat Table both of them are working just fine do what you pleased.

And about the Ban, It's Cheat Engine - No special bypass if the game has anti-cheat so yea in short It's 100% not safe.
I only asked because it's in an online grey area - The event missions themselves don't appear to be online. You play against a CPU opponent; Even if you get detected during the infiltration, there is no risk of retaliation like with normal players, because the CPU never retaliates. The only "online" aspect to it is that the specific mission goal is updated regularly for each event, and you need to be logged into the game servers to access the event.

My question was more aimed at whether or not the event mission ever checked in with a game server, (which could potentially detect things like infinite ammo or infinite health, if it ran a consistency check to see if you had the same amount of ammo/health client-side that the server thought you should have. If you threw out four dozen grenades and the server knew you only brought 12 with you, it would throw up some red flags,) or if it only checked to make sure you were signed in to access the event. So I was just curious about whether or not the event missions were server-side or client-side, because if it's all client-side then it's just a regular single-player mission, with no risk of getting you banned.

Edit to add:
Fool wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:26 pm
However is there anyway to make the invisible script to work?
It seems to work for me. It doesn't actually turn you invisible. Instead, it lowers your visibility rating to the lowest possible value, (like when you use a Stealth Camo item.) Guards don't see me unless I run up and get in their face (probably around 6-7M away.) Do guards still see you when it's enabled? I can sprint right past a guard in full daylight while carrying another on my shoulders, and the guard will hear my footsteps before he sees me. Or were you hoping the code made your character model invisible?

Fool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fool »

Mic_Check wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:33 am
Instead, it lowers your visibility rating to the lowest possible value, (like when you use a Stealth Camo item.)
Ah, my mistake. I remember having a table where I was completely undetectable. I could walk around without being spotted.
Thanks for the help!

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

Game Update

pussydestroyer111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pussydestroyer111 »

guys the new update fucks my cheat table xD is there any update for that?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

I could update yea :)

ToonFox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ToonFox »

Kalas wrote: