Does hotmail not work?

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
gir489_2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Does hotmail not work?

Post by gir489_2 »

I can't remember what the password to my original account (gir489) was, so I asked it to submit a new password to my e-mail, but it hasn't arrived. Does your mailing server not send e-mails to hotmail?

gir489_2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Does hotmail not work?

Post by gir489_2 »

I checked it for 10 minutes last night, but nothing.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Looks like there was some administrative work done to your account back in May. The issues with your email may be relating to that, but I cannot be certain of that. I have checked and confirmed that your email is correct for your old account.

If you like, we can reset the password on your old account to something temporary and send you an email, manually. The alternative to that would be to have you re-register your old account in hopes of resolving the email issue, or, merge the accounts, as SunBeam has suggested. We will need to send an email to your old email account prior to doing so, so that we can verify that you are actually who you say you are, as the IP's for registration do not match on the accounts.

This is all assuming that the issue is not actually relating to hotmail, which I cannot confirm.

scribly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scribly »

sometimes all microsoft owned mail domains will block e-mails from certain domains/ip ranges.

you then need to jump through some hoops to get it allowed.

alternatively, just ban microsoft owned e-mail addresses

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

It's simple, just send me, methos or Sunbeam a PM on cheat engine forums with new password you want and one of us will set it. You can then change it to your liking.

I did this for recifense once...this confirmation is necessary because we had some imposter post as Phokz once and Phokz told SB that it wasn't him.

I don't know what's up with email issues, it's quite possible the server is messed up and not sending emails or maybe they end up in spam. I don't think it's the latter though as FRF is on a dedicated IP and it has never been used to spam.

gir489_2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gir489_2 »

I think merging the accounts would be fine. You can send a manual email to the hotmail account and I'll respond to it.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

I have sent you an email containing your new password as I did not see the option to merge accounts. If you would still like the accounts merged, then SunBeam may need to look at that.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Account recovered.

Did I get demoted from the CE Talents group?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

It is unclear. STN will need to confirm. It seems that several administrative steps were taken against your account. It is rather confusing, actually. Perhaps you were one of the first test subjects during the learning period (not my department). :D

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

^LOL

Yeah i removed you after i saw you not visiting this place for months thought you weren't interested. Will put you back.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I usually pop in to post stuff that I've worked on. I came back to post my Mafia III trainer, and forgot my password. I worked on it again because I originally had the CODEX version but bought it during the summer sale, and then I wanted to take a second shot at it with the Lua script hook, but that was fruitless because there's next to nothing on documentation about what the functions do, and nobody's posted a decompiled version of the game's scripts, so I can't work out how to do a proper NG+. Mostly just spoofed stuff from the read floats table that was posted already, and then I decided to make a trainer, because I didn't see my table posted that had No Spread on it. I figured out (again) that the menus during the buy area are powered by shockwave, and I CBF'd to reverse it (again), so I just settled on the trainer.

Haven't seen a lot of single player games worth my attention as of late. Hopefully that changes so I can start posting more.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I've already RCE'd GoldSrc, Source, UE1, UE2, UE2.5, UE3, UE4, Dunia, Dunia 2, the COD engine (they're all the same), Forge, GameBryo, Creation Engine, Unity (garbage), CryEngine and the [Link], but the problem I keep seeing in the fucking video game industry is NOBODY can fucking agree on what engine to use.

Every time I pin down an engine, another fucking crops up, usually 2 more that I need to poop on. It's like a game of whack-a-mole. So I've fucking given up on going after engines. It's a pointless pursuit, because at this rate, every game is going to have its own fucking engine...

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I sent you a PM about it, since a lot of the work I've done against the engine breaks a lot of rules here.

I did AnvilNEXT when I worked on an Assassin's Creed IV cheat, but ran in to constant trouble with the anti piracy techniques the engine had and made me rage quit quite a few times. I later found out it was a problem with just Windows 8 and their anti piracy in general, and not the crack, and had I had Windows 7 it would've worked fine. Basically, it kept crashing any time I put a debug breakpoint anywhere.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

When I say I've taken on an engine, I've worked out the player/entity structure, drawing functions (although I just draw Direct3D manually now) and hook interfaces. Enough to make a cheat. Basic stuff to make an MP cheat and defeat the anti cheat.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Sunbeam wants to map the engine classes and objects and enable dev console if he finds traces of it. That's reversing for him.

I just like to push a trainer and that is the ultimate reversing for me, Sunbeam come at me bro