Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by Rudo »

Big update released to fix all the problems. (for me at least :D ) Tested working as of 6.26.2017, on windows 10 creator update, latest XNA and CE 6.7.
If you can't enable cheats in version 2.0 of the table, download this new one, they are most likely fixed.
I spent some extra hours debugging to fix force prefixes. This awesome feature is now back in action!
Added a bunch of new features which were requested in this thread:
- Time Hacks (by h3x1c aka. Sn34kyMofo)
- My Player Pointer (it works both online and offline)
- Set Run Speed (replaced the old Extra Move Speed with this one)
- Force More Enemies Spawn
- Set Bonus Fishing Skill

I also made a quick table for AMD machine which only has two features for now: Player and Craft Anything.
All downloads links are in the first post.

Enjoy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Flyingpiglet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flyingpiglet »

Hey Rudo,

In the new version, everything works except for the Run Speed. Can't activate it, any idea why? I'm using 64 bit 6.6 CE

And also, how does the Stacked accessories option work?

kidoutlaw120104
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kidoutlaw120104 »

Flyingpiglet wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:20 pm
Hey Rudo,

In the new version, everything works except for the Run Speed. Can't activate it, any idea why? I'm using 64 bit 6.6 CE

:| clearly you [)i[)n't rea[) the previous text an[) stacke[) accessories works like you can have two of the same accessory also 6.7 is out the table is reccomene[) for it [)i[) you not see that when you opene[)? the NEW TABLE -_- -.-

p.s. my [) key broke

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Flyingpiglet wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:20 pm
Hey Rudo,

I have tested the new table several times (be sure to download the newest one) and it seems to work fine. I even got confirmation from another guy, so yeah .. I don't know how to help with your problem.

Stacked accessories works as the name stated. It allows stacked accessories ...

Kisaragii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kisaragii »

is there any script that could enable the hidden accessory slot in expert mode? i noticed that it only works with normal mode?

random_xyz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by random_xyz »

I'm an idiot who's trying to use this on a vm. Only some options work, what is the reason of this? Why can't I use everything available (craft everything).

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

random_xyz wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:58 am
I'm an idiot who's trying to use this on a vm. Only some options work, what is the reason of this? Why can't I use everything available (craft everything).
Because offsets are off. Why offsets are off? Probably because you are running on a VM.

random_xyz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by random_xyz »

Rudo wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:26 am
random_xyz wrote:
Because offsets are off. Why offsets are off? Probably because you are running on a VM.
What are offsets and how do I turn them on? (im pretty stupid).

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

random_xyz wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:34 pm
Rudo wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:26 am
random_xyz wrote:
What are offsets and how do I turn them on? (im pretty stupid).
Please read this: viewtopic.php?p=7256#p7256
It's pretty useful. If you can understand what he wrote then you can probably update it for yourself.

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

Thank you for the table, i used it and so far so good, but there is a thing I don't know how to use, that is the Invasion Setting in World Settings (global) from your table. Is it using to trigger the Invasions in game (Martian Madness, Goblin Army, Pirate Invasion)? So how can I use it to trigger the type of invasion I want? Not like Events Setting right below, just need to change Value from 0 to 1 to each type of events. I have no idea how to use Invasion Setting here, is there a code for each type of invasion somewhere?

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

ILWAG wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm
Thank you for the table, i used it and so far so good, but there is a thing I don't know how to use, that is the Invasion Setting in World Settings (global) from your table. Is it using to trigger the Invasions in game (Martian Madness, Goblin Army, Pirate Invasion)? So how can I use it to trigger the type of invasion I want? Not like Events Setting right below, just need to change Value from 0 to 1 to each type of events. I have no idea how to use Invasion Setting here, is there a code for each type of invasion somewhere?

I just leave it there to keep track of an invasion if it happens to be one, I usually use craft everything to craft the thing to summon the invasion, it's much more better

But if you still want to know how it works:
Set Invasion Size to 180 (I think that's the default)
Then choose invasion Type:
None = 0, GoblinArmy = 1, SnowLegion = 2, PirateInvasion = 3, MartianMadness = 4.

Then an invasion of your choice will come, you will notice it is kinda different from a normal one :P

derpy2.0(uwu)
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by derpy2.0(uwu) »

Rudo wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Does the full brightness cheat work for you? I have tested it a bit and it seems not to be very consistent.

About your question, I am not sure about a solution but you may want to try to change

Code: Select all

mov [esi+8],(float)1.0
mov [esi+10],(float)1.0
mov [esi+18],(float)1.0
to

Code: Select all

mov [esi+8],(float)0.5
mov [esi+10],(float)0.5
mov [esi+18],(float)0.5
and see what it does. Fullbright sometime works and sometime doesn't work on my machine so meh... testing it would be too tedious for me...
the full brightness command only works on a certain setting of lighting, i forget what one tho

derpy2.0(uwu)
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by derpy2.0(uwu) »

Rudo wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:06 pm
ILWAG wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm

I just leave it there to keep track of an invasion if it happens to be one, I usually use craft everything to craft the thing to summon the invasion, it's much more better

None = 0, GoblinArmy = 1, SnowLegion = 2, PirateInvasion = 3, MartianMadness = 4.

Then an invasion of your choice will come, you will notice it is kinda different from a normal one :P
the invasion size is just the total amount of enemies that will spawn i believe but it might be wrong so don't quote me on this

DMoguri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DMoguri »

Hi, I am the one who asked you to make "my player pointer". I tried to use it many times but it never works (the dropdown menu doesn't even show). The script is not working and I can't figure out why, the first time I downloaded it worked just fine. I tried downloading it again and using different versions of Cheat-Engine and still not working. :( Help me pleaz

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

Rudo wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Thanks for clarifying, I understand now, actually the Martian Madness Invasion is totally random so that's why I'm curious the table can help me summon it or not :D
derpy2.0(uwu) wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:11 pm
the invasion size is just the total amount of enemies that will spawn i believe but it might be wrong so don't quote me on this
Seem so, thanks :D