Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Laice
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +11 (table Update5)

Post by Laice »

is it possible to change the grade of an item? (D to S for example)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Laice on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +11 (table Update5)

Post by tontsa00 »

Laice wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:46 am
is it possiblöe to change the grade of an item? (D to S for example)
Just add traits into it :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +13 (table Update7)

Post by Cielos »

made a testing script:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(customsIDReadOnExitCostumMenuAOB,A18.exe,8B 84 11 ** ** ** ** 39 ** ** ** ** ** ** 0F 95 C0 C3)
registersymbol(customsIDReadOnExitCostumMenuAOB)

label(aCustomModels)
registersymbol(aCustomModels)

alloc(newmem,2048,customsIDReadOnExitCostumMenuAOB) //"A18.exe"+B9062)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode_forcecustomcostume)
registersymbol(originalcode_forcecustomcostume)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
test rsi,rsi
js @f
cmp rsi,6
jge @f
mov rax,aCustomModels
mov eax,[rax+rsi*4]
cmp eax,ffffffff
je @f
//mov [rcx+rdx+01103300],eax
db 89 84 11
readmem(customsIDReadOnExitCostumMenuAOB+3,4)
@@:

originalcode_forcecustomcostume:
readmem(customsIDReadOnExitCostumMenuAOB,7)
//mov eax,[rcx+rdx+01103300]

exit:
jmp returnhere

///
aCustomModels:
dq ffffffffffffffff
dq ffffffffffffffff
dq ffffffffffffffff
///

customsIDReadOnExitCostumMenuAOB: //"A18.exe"+B9062:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
customsIDReadOnExitCostumMenuAOB: //"A18.exe"+B9062:
readmem(originalcode_forcecustomcostume,7)
//db 8B 84 11 00 33 10 01
//Alt: mov eax,[rcx+rdx+01103300]

unregistersymbol(originalcode_forcecustomcostume)
unregistersymbol(aCustomModels)
costume ids:

Code: Select all

0-9  : Firis' costume 1 to 9
10-12: Liane's costume 1 to 3
13-25: other characers' costumes
26-? : crash
example usage:
- activate the script.
- set the value of Firis to 19
- back to the game, enter the "Change Costume" menu, then exit.
- the model would be changed to Sophie. but most of the animation doesn't register, meanings she would be running around in t-bone, jump with t-bump, etc. (Liane's model is better, it has running animation and most in-battle attack animation.)

if you set Firis' costume to other character's costume, it would just use the default costume of that character.

just test it around for fun.
Attachments

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

RenChao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RenChao »

Okay, finally managed to understand this table. But still I need one more thing that fearlessrevolution didn't add: how to speed up item mastery?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Valatros wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:30 am
gvargas wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:43 am
Guys I have a question, is it possible to make a script that mods ALL the 1000 items in the Container at once? I used to do that with a multiline code in the GameGenie but here I have no idea how, it would be nice to be able to mod the Quality and other values of all the items in the container at once and not have to highlight each one, we know the quality address of the first item in the container is 14149C5A6 and the second one is 14149C5DA so the difference is +34 between each items, if someone can help make a script that runs 1000 times modding those addresses skipping +34 for the next one it would be great! Sorry if for some reason I didn't make myself clear but I'm just getting the hang of it... :(
Yes! The "right" way is to script things the way Cielson does. Since you've mentioned Atelier Sophie earlier, Shinkansen's table is the best example I can think of for this situation. Below is his item script (all the options just decide which parts of this script are used.)
Thanks Valatros, it seems more difficult than I tough but I'll give it a try later on... ;)
Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:10 pm
example usage:
- activate the script.
- set the value of Firis to 19
- back to the game, enter the "Change Costume" menu, then exit.
- the model would be changed to Sophie. but most of the animation doesn't register, meanings she would be running around in t-bone, jump with t-bump, etc. (Liane's model is better, it has running animation and most in-battle attack animation.)

if you set Firis' costume to other character's costume, it would just use the default costume of that character.

just test it around for fun.
I'm going to make a stupid question but how do you enter the "Change Costume" menu, I can't seem to find it... :(

BTW. For those interested here are some useful Explore Equipment with their effects:

Original Guide - Return to Base (Fly back to the last Atelier Camp visited)
Spare Backpack - Fist a Whole Lot (Increases the basket capacity up to 100)
Gathering Gloves - Gather a Lot More
God-Pole Liebel Crown - Catch Any Fish
Sky Flicker - Fly at High Speed and Fly on Water (The best one IMO, it lets you fly over water and discover new places earlier in the game, just press up on the D-Pad to fly!) :D

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Sky Flicker - Fly at High Speed and Fly on Water (The best one IMO, it lets you fly over water and discover new places earlier in the game, just press up on the D-Pad to fly!) :D
[/quote]

Don't you need recipes for those ?

How can you get Sky Flicker recipe ?

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Oh, important thing, be cautious about using the table to add XP as if you increase your XP you can end up NOT gaining abilities you should have the next time you win a fight. So use it in moderation for smaller boosts to make sure you get all the skills.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@gvargas
from the desk that you can save the game on.

@Kentda
good to know. I'll add a XP multiplier script on next update.

@RenChao
as of writing this post, you made 2 posts since you registered here.

1st post:
How the actual Hell does it work? The only thing I need from this table is item editor but no matter what I look at I see only gibberish. Nothing adds up when it comes to quality, components or components amount. Wha- the-...*sigh*. The table for Sophie was a lot easier to understand...
in CEF, there were once another member using this attitude to bash others' tables, FF6 if memory serves, and came asked me to make one instead.
I just ignored him.
these things happened time by time, I'd just ignore them most of the time, the other time, I'd write something like this post, and delete them.
today I'm having a bad day, so I may just release this anyway.

so, the thing is, if you're incapable to understand how to do something, the least you could do is be humble, and ask for help. instead, you chose to just whining and forcing others to hear it.
so I chose to just ignore you, as I'd do to any post like this. fact is, I'm not your parents, it's not my responsibility to educate you on your manner.

but Valatros is proved to be a bigger man and kindly reply you in details on how it works.

then comes your second post:
Okay, finally managed to understand this table. But still I need one more thing that fearlessrevolution didn't add: how to speed up item mastery?
without even saying a simple thanks to Valatros who helped you voluntarily, you went straight ahead and whine again.
but as I've ignored you the first time, I'd take this one.

///
"Okay, finally managed to understand this table."
congrats, I guess. though it took you long enough, but don't be too hard on yourself.

"But still I need one more thing that fearlessrevolution didn't add: how to speed up item mastery?"
you should direct your question to fearlessrevolution then.
///

we've all been kid once. and we can all choose to stay as one as long as we wish. just don't expect others to babysit you all the time.

I may include this option eventually, but you just gave me an idea to push this idea to the end of the to-do list.
but who knows, someone would have share one already in the mean time. or maybe the next time I play the game I'd find myself in the need of this same option too.
anyway, there are many other veterans from CEF here, anyone of them can easily make this option for you.
I encourage you to ask them with this exact attitude.

have a nice day.

piova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piova »

someone please tell me how to use this table

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Cielos, its cool about the XP. Was just a warning that putting in enough xp for instant 99 or the like would mess things up. Won't be the first RPG where skipping levels created issues.

An XP multiplier would probably solve that problem. Just something I noticed while tooling around and looking at what was in the table.

I was going to make a request from a trainer I saw, but you already took care of it. One from fearlessrevolution@3dmgame. It had an option for "best results during synthesis". When you put in the max components option you accomplished the same thing.

Otherwise, cool work so far on the table. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Kentda on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:57 pm
@gvargas
from the desk that you can save the game on.
I don't have that option in mine! Is it available from the beginning or you unlock it later on, that's usually and option from new game+ isn't it?
tontsa00 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Don't you need recipes for those ?

How can you get Sky Flicker recipe ?
Not really, using Cielos pointers you can highlight ANY item in your inventory and change the item ID for the one you want (they are already in the drop down menu) and reassign new Effects and Traits from Valatros document, if you need help finding the effects for each equipment please let me know and I'll gladly help you... ;)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is it possible to get an "Infinite Item Use" for materials and not just useable items? I love how the one we have now lets me use my Mining Bomb as much as I want without having to craft 15 more. But I feel like one for materials could be greatly beneficial. I'm talking about the raw items you gather around the map to use in alchemy. It would be nice to not have to re-farm a specific material every time it runs out. Not sure if this would be possible, but just wanted to get the request out there and see what you thought. Thanks!

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:48 am
Is it possible to get an "Infinite Item Use" for materials and not just useable items? I love how the one we have now lets me use my Mining Bomb as much as I want without having to craft 15 more. But I feel like one for materials could be greatly beneficial. I'm talking about the raw items you gather around the map to use in alchemy. It would be nice to not have to re-farm a specific material every time it runs out. Not sure if this would be possible, but just wanted to get the request out there and see what you thought. Thanks!
That was possible in Meruru because there was a counter for the number of items and other for the number of uses but here is the same as in Sophie where the game assigns an item slot id for each item you have in your inventory, the only way I see it possible is to make a script that doesn't let the game erase that item id when you use it for synth but that's beyond my knowledge... :?:

@Kentda
So far I didn't have any problem maxing the exp as long as you fight one battle so the game legally rise the level to 99 and assign the corresponding skills... :)

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

@Gvargas, then it was probably just a fluke on my end. Burps do happen when you use programs like cheat engine.

Your character level also seems to trigger certain flags like increasing "Item Equip". So a multiplier may be the safer bet to avoid any potential problems there. That or just applying XP in chunks and doing multiple battles.

In regards to tables like this, I prefer to side with caution to avoid potential mistakes, that's why I mentioned it.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Kentda wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:57 am
@Gvargas, then it was probably just a fluke on my end. Burps do happen when you use programs like cheat engine.

Your character level also seems to trigger certain flags like increasing "Item Equip". So a multiplier may be the safer bet to avoid any potential problems there. That or just applying XP in chunks and doing multiple battles.

In regards to tables like this, I prefer to side with caution to avoid potential mistakes, that's why I mentioned it.
You can always roll back to your desired level in case something goes wrong but I think we're on the safe side on this one... ;)