Disgaea 2 PC

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlphaCzar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Disgaea 2 PC

Post by AlphaCzar »

You should sell any maps you spawn and immediately buy them back so that it counts as obtaining them (and gets rid of the NEW marker), but besides that you should be fine. I had trouble with two pirate encounters (don't remember which ones) but after giving myself the maps, then saving and restarting, the ship was there and I could go.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bizonchik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bizonchik »

It worked! Thanks for the help!

thezanno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thezanno »

maybe i don't have something set right but using 6.6 and latest version of the game from steam only part of the table works correct and thats the current character selected in status

tested everything else and as far as I can see its not working do I maybe have settings wrong or something?

Edit:
found the issue to get most of the table to work for me i have to go in and add 3000 to the hex for some reason its off for me

clevernamegoeshere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by clevernamegoeshere »

^^are you running CE x64? That might account for the offset.

It seems like there's some interest in being able to grind with a small multiplier. I've been looking for the same since the game came out. I just got Disgaea5 for switch and it's brought me back to Disgaea PC. I mean, Disgaea IS grinding, right? That's half the appeal of the game; somehow NIS made it fun. I want the grind, but I want it faster, because who has thousands of hours to pour into a game these days?

So I'm going to spend some time this weekend learning auto assembler for CE and see if I can get a multiplier working. Any advice or hints or ideas where to start (beyond "look at the current table") would be greatly appreciated.

Carloskun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Carloskun »

Hi, guys.
is it possible to create a capture success code like in the PSP Version of the game?
it's fun capturing semi-unique and unique characters in the game. for example Fake Kurtis his color scheme resembles the original kurtis in disgaea 1 and the cyborg creator with green hair has darker skin color. I consider him semi unique. same with samurai in the tournament. and then unique characters like the prism rangers, Pringer X and stuff.

I'd also like to request "Rozalin?" in the Change character sprite/img thing.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

adding skills doesn't seem to work at all.. messed around w/ some stuff and nothing will stick

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

This is years late. But is there a way to identify what code or script I can use to easily capture any enemies just like in PSP ver.? I would appreciate it if someone could help me make one

Danny D. DeMaio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danny D. DeMaio »

hi, I know this thread died a long time ago but could someone help me with the infinite moves option, or it doesn't work or I don't know how to use it correctly, thanks.

post data, it seems that I had to do the tutorial or something like that, now it works...