Insanity Clicker, help?

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Insanity Clicker, help?

Post by unmog »

Wow... yea, just noticed what happened at the other forum so I guess it got moved here. Sucks... but I understand. But hey everyone!

Anyway Im new to making pointers, and I followed some guides and tutorials and videos and I got things working. And just as I was about to post my table to the old forum (and noticed I couldnt cuz everything was locked and then subsequently looking around and making my way here) I ran into a bit of a dilema... and not sure why.

So long story short I got all the pointers working to essentially remove the cooldown timers of the active abilities, and yet after playing the game for a bit I've noticed that they just suddenly stop working/pointing... o.O? The only way to get them working again is to quit and restart the game. Strange right? Unsure why its doing that but I figure I maybe did something wrong... its the first time I've done anything like this before. Or maybe its just something with the game?

All of that said and done, anyone here able to help? Or maybe someone can just point me to something similar someone else has already done which works so I can use that? :D I didn't come into this endevor to do anything completely crazy, just remove the timers so I could otherwise just play the game and have fun skipping the cooldown times. Otherwise if there isn't anything I don't mind posting my results to let someone else with more experience take a wack of it, am interested in learning more about how to use it though. Not bad for my first attempt regardless I think... least the thing mostly works as intended, mostly.

Also... damn am I surprised how long some of these scans takes... the game is only like 100mb and these pointer scan files are like 30gb! Again... Im probably doing something wrong. I deleted the original giant ones though, still got the following scans but sorry if you needed them.

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Insanity Clicker, help?

Post by Slade »

Try this table. Run the game, and click the Timer Location script, you'll be given the location for the timer which says 'Lock before use'. You have to first use an ability, and the timer will count down. Set it to Zero manually (the number, not the word), and it will then drop to a negative value. Then freeze the location, and you're done. None of the timers will show up again. You can keep pressing the options as often as you want.

Edit: Removed the data structure from the .ct file to shrink it down. I always forget that.
Attachments
Insanity Clicker.CT
(3.14 KiB) Downloaded 502 times

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

Thanks! I'll try and add those instructions somewhere so I dont forget... this script looks way harder to do than what I was doing I think... or I just dont understand it.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

hey guys, I have a other click game called Zombidle, i cannot change any vallue, help pls i'm trying for weeks

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Slade »

unmog wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:32 pm
Thanks! I'll try and add those instructions somewhere so I don't forget... this script looks way harder to do than what I was doing I think... or I just dont understand it.
It's not that hard.

Run the Game.
Attach the trainer.
Click on Timer Location - The Lock before use option will show.
In the game use one of the timed abilities.
The Lock before use pointer will give an address. Change the value here to 0.
The value will drop to a negative number.
Lock the address at this negative number.
Select as many abilities as you like, no countdown timers will show up.

Pachuko_ha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Insanity Clicker, help?

Post by Pachuko_ha »

[QUOTE="Slade, post: 12746, member: 3704"]Try this table. Run the game, and click the Timer Location script, you'll be given the location for the timer which says 'Lock before use'. You have to first use an ability, and the timer will count down. Set it to Zero manually (the number, not the word), and it will then drop to a negative value. Then freeze the location, and you're done. None of the timers will show up again. You can keep pressing the options as often as you want.

Edit: Removed the data structure from the .ct file to shrink it down. I always forget that.[/QUOTE]

can you make a table for the game Transport Defender?

please?
Last edited by Pachuko_ha on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.