Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Luvdisc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by Luvdisc »

First of all, thanks for all your hard work in updating the scripts!

Edit by ++METHOS:
Author: HenryEx
Target: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth v1.06.0077 | date: 23/12/2015

I'm attaching an old table for BOI: Afterbirth
BOI Afterbirth.CT
for Alucain
(226.4 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
, with hopes that you can add some cool stuff in it to your table. I didn't make this table though, so I don't know who to credit. :P

Things in it that aren't in your table:

Extra player stat pointers: Shot Height, Attack Color (one for each eye)

Unlocking Secrets script: For unlocking those pesky secrets like "Dedication".

Possible Pill Effects pointers: You can choose what Pill 1 to 13 will do. For example, you can make Pill 1 to give Luck Up.

Invulnerability Timer script: Change the time you go invulnerable when taking damage

Donation Machines Don't Glitch script: Makes the machines never break. Only really useful for "Karma" trinket, or those who actually want to play through the donation mechanic.

No Damage script: Never really used this before. :P

Thanks again!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ++METHOS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please give credit to original author.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

OK so remember when I said the last one was the last update ... well, I lied again :D :lol: . There is going to be an update and THIS ONE is the last one until the next official game update ;) or I manage to find and add something interesting.
Before I start my usual long patch notes I want to thank Luvdisc for posting that table and directing my attention to a few things that caught my eyes. and also to ++Methos for crediting the author HenryEx.

And now Patch note time for those who care ;) :
Spoiler
-Added Attack Type and Tear Height pointers under [Player Stats] and [Other] section in the Player Pointers script.
-Added Possible pill Effects pointers to the Floor Pointers script. Also Added the new pills to the drop down list. Now you can change what each pill does when you select your pill in the player script.
-Added Greed Donation Machine amounts donated by each character in the game under the Game Stats screen. also added Keeper and Apollyon to the pointers. also updated the pointers since they were extremely outdated.
-Updated the Store Donation amount and Greed donation amount and put them under the Game stats. so now all you have to do is activate gamestats script and go to the stat screen and all the numbers should pop up. No more adding a coin into a machine to populate a number. as a result, the other two scripts for greed and store donation has been removed since its unnecessary to have them.
-Added Ending Seen Pointers. Not sure what its useful for but it's there for those interested.
for those who care this is the list of the new pills added to the old list for you to play with:
Spoiler
38:Friends Till End!
39:X-Lax
40:Something's Wrong...
41:Im Drowsy...
42:Im Excited!!!
43:Gulp!
44:Horf!
45:Feels like Im walking on sunshine!
46:Vurp!
Spoiler
So for the Invulnerability timer and Damage scripts, I searched a lot for it in the past tables and had no luck and honestly when you can have every item in the game and also have the pointer to your hearts and even a zombie script and another unlimited heart script I don't know why you would need this one. it's just not worth it for me. For the Secret unlock script I took a look at HenryEx's script and because they used merged scripts for the player/floor and game pointers they can do the secret script meaning if I wanted to do it I would have to rewrite an entirely new script that combines all my current scripts which is too much and I am too lazy to do that :D :D and that's the only possible way to achieve what HenryEx achieved. and those machine Glitches, ahhhhhhhhhh, the bane of my existence :/ :/ . Not gonna happen. If anyone wants that karma trinket just put 998 coins in that stupid machine and add one more coin to trigger its unlock Naturally. Also, Luvdisc mentioned there are no attack color change however if you go into Player Pointers and other section there are 4 different pointers that change shot color.
Spoiler
Again I might have missed or messed something up when I was adding and testing new things so please don't hesitate to report any problem you have. I will try to poke around with the Unlock Secret script but I won't promise anything and I don't look optimistic that I will ever do it but who knows.
As Always I hope you enjoy :lol: 8-) .
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP3-1.3.CT
-Added Attack Type and Tear Height pointers under [Player Stats] and [Other] section in the Player Pointers script.
-Added Possible pill Effects pointers to the Floor Pointers script. Also Added the new pills to the drop down list. Now you can change what each pill does when you select your pill in the player script.
-Added Greed Donation machine ammount for each character in the game under the Game Stats screen. also added Keeper and Apollyon to the pointers. also updated the pointers since they were extremly outdated.
-Updated the Store Donation amount and Greed donation amount and put them under the Game stats. No more adding a coin into a machine to populate a number. as a result the other two scripts for greed and store donation has been removed
-Added Ending Seen Pointers. Not sure what its usefull for but its there for those interested.
(277.67 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by Alucain on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

tpiardi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tpiardi »

For some reason, sometimes I can't select "player pointers", it simple don't mark the "x" and don't open the options under it.

romkansk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by romkansk »

Another update was released recenty which broke a lot of scripts unfortunately.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

Thank you @tpiardi @romkansk for the report on the new update so naturally, I checked and yes there were a few scripts that were broken sooo i fixed them again which means big update notes :lol: :lol: ... not really just kidding ;) ;b:
Spoiler
-Fixed the Invulnerability(Zombie) script
-Fixed the Stop Plan C Death Timer script
-Fixed the Floor Pointers script
-Fixed the Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script (non reversible,Use below scipt to reverse it)
-Fixed the Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script and Pointer
I tested the rest of it including the player pointers script that @tpiardi mentioned and all of them work perfectly on my machine and system. again just to reiterate, I use cheat engine 6.7 one windows 10 64 bit with VEH debugger and the steam version of the game.

But just in case and this is for anyone like @tpiardi has an issue with the Player pointer script do this and tell me if this fixes your problem which 100 percent should:
Spoiler
open the cheat table, for the Player pointer right click on it and then click on 'Change script' option from the drop down menu.
in the new window remove this line:

aobscanmodule(player,isaac-ng.exe,83 B9 ** ** ** ** 00 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 8B C7 25 01 00 00 80 79 05) //New with Wild Cards. Now thats WILD!

which is the entire line number 4 with this one:

aobscanmodule(player,isaac-ng.exe,83 B9 C0 24 00 00 00)

so delete or remove the top one with the bottom code and then press OK to close down that window.
Now activate the player pointer script and it should solve any issues until the next update that is.
If there are any scripts that I might have missed please don't hesitate to report them.

Hope this helps and as always I hope you enjoy :D 8-).
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP3-1.4.CT
-Fixed the Invulnerability(Zombie) script
-Fixed the Stop Plan C Death Timer script
-Fixed the Floor Pointers script
-Fixed the Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script (non reversible,Use below scipt to reverse it)
-Fixed the Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script and Pointer
(280.1 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by Alucain on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

DwarfWarden
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DwarfWarden »

I can't seem to get the latest table to work. I just redownloaded the game, got the newest CE, then set this table with it and....well when I go to click on any boxes like Invulnerability it doesn't respond. No X in the box or anything. The Easy Attach thing and the Player Stats boxes respond but all the stuff that should affect the game don't. I noticed you said this was made in Windows 10, but I'm on 8.1, will that affect its use?

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

I just checked the table and everything seemed to work for me. What I suggest you do is to first open the game and load your save file. once you are in the main menu, open the table and click on Easy Attach. so activate that so it has the check box. now everything else should work. Note that the invulnerability script is more like a zombie script and you still take damage but you won't die even at zero hearts. also for Player script notice that the values for the heart are doubled. so if you have 3 hearts it shows 6 in the table and if you want 12 hearts you put the value 24 and it should update on the fly. For the Gamestat script, activates the script and then go to your stat screen in-game menu where it shows you how many times you died or killed mom's heart and it should now show and populate all the values. and for the floor script, you have to be in the game just like the player script where you can move Isaac or any of the characters.
Hope this helps.

Alucain
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucain »

OK so I know it is super late for an update at this stage but thanks to @DwarfWarden's question I took a look at that Invulnerability script and it just isn't right. It irks me the wrong way and I don't like the cop out 'it's a zombie script' thing that I came up with due to my laziness. Also, it was super buggy which I'm surprised nobody noticed :twisted: ;) So naturally and finally I fixed it. so here is the update note:

-Fixed the Buggy and messy Invulnerability script so now its actual Invulnerability and Isaac won't even make a noise when taking a hit or lose hearts or devil/angel room chance which makes it finally Perfect :twisted:
-did some internal housekeeping such as fixing dictation mistakes so nothing major.

Other than that nothing is really changed. it was an extremely small update but a necessary one.

Hope this helps and as always I hope you enjoy :D 8-)
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP3-1.5.CT
-Fixed the Buggy and messy Invulnerability script
-did some internal housekeeping such as fixing dictation mistakes so nothing major.
(281.82 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Eeagle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eeagle »

Spoiler
Alucain wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:24 am
I just checked the table and everything seemed to work for me. What I suggest you do is to first open the game and load your save file. once you are in the main menu, open the table and click on Easy Attach. so activate that so it has the check box. now everything else should work. Note that the invulnerability script is more like a zombie script and you still take damage but you won't die even at zero hearts. also for Player script notice that the values for the heart are doubled. so if you have 3 hearts it shows 6 in the table and if you want 12 hearts you put the value 24 and it should update on the fly. For the Gamestat script, activates the script and then go to your stat screen in-game menu where it shows you how many times you died or killed mom's heart and it should now show and populate all the values. and for the floor script, you have to be in the game just like the player script where you can move Isaac or any of the characters.
Hope this helps.
It doesn`t work.table is active, some of the options (Red hearts, inf.bombs\free shop) are working.Others don`t even activate upon clicking.

BrandonFire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BrandonFire »

Well i was too lazy to look at every post but i have a really good cheat table i hope it will help some people if it is new to this post :D
Attachments
isaac-ng-afterbirth plus Updated 1.4.CT
(222.45 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

romkansk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by romkansk »

Yet another update broke Alucain's table... At least Floor and Player pointers don't work anymore.
Damn devs keep working on their game.. =)

TheMenda
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheMenda »

Any working pedestal script for V1.06.J114?

romkansk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by romkansk »

Only tiny AOB changes to fix Player and Floor scripts. All credit goes to Alucain
Attachments
isaac-ng-BP3-1.5.CT
(348.68 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

PedroTxp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PedroTxp »

I don't really know to do these things, so i ask for AOB changes, cuz there is a bunch of things that doesn't even enable cuz of the AOB, can someone do it?

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Some quick testing and found the game loves to crash after a run but it might be because I keep my Luck value locked. Other than some minor glitches like the game giving me a red heart when I give myself a card, the card and card type values being reversed and me not being able to switch between card and pill that last table works okay. Just needs a bit of work.