Overlord 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Overlord 2

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Here's my table for Overlord 2.
Contains:
- Forge hack: no minions will be consumed when forging items (resources will be)
- Overlord hack: Health and mana for the Overlord
- Minion HP hack: Health for the minions (in some cases they may still die; if you have patience to find the other locations where they take damage, let me know the address and I'll update the table)
- Treasury hack(*): fill your treasury with goodies
- Horde hack(*): your max horde size will be set to 120
- Ship hack: Health and power for the ship

(*) no need to keep these enabled, just enable once and then turn it off after you let the game run for a sec

Notes to cheaters:
- While it is easy to locate the values, do not change the number of minion souls you have (the total, in the pit), otherwise your game will start crashing and you will need to start a new game. The reason is simple: each minion is an individual now so if you increase the number of souls, their personal details will be missing, therefore the game will obviously crash when it is trying to access invalid pointers...
- While you can push the max horde size above 120 (even 200 was working), I do not recommend it. The reason is that your minions start wondering around (and they do not even follow you when you call them back). 120 is plenty though; Take 40 browns, 30 reds, 30 greens, 20 blues and you will do just fine. Don't take more than 50 or so from any given colour or else they'll start disappearing.

PS: I found the spell levels, catalysts and the Overlord's characteristic (destruction/domination) as well. I did not include them because I did not really need to change any of those to have a smooth ride in the game. If you're interested, let me know and I'll update this table.

Edit
I uploaded a new version of the table, re-built from scratch.
Having earned some XP in CE, I could do a better one than I did years ago.
This has more and no crashes so far.
Things to note:
- saving the last 4 of the blues won't be possible with god mode on, so be sure to turn it off (they must die and you must resurrect or else a gate won't open).
- the Salamander King might die too early if you set the damage mod too high (you'll have to quit and reload).
- the Salamander King will still kill your minions when it rolls over them (no need for minions on the most part so I did not bother).

I was too lazy to re-write the description, but I think that you'll figure it out.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Overlord2.CT
(18.04 KiB) Downloaded 2827 times

Ivan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Overlord 2

Post by Ivan »

How do I set my max horde to normal?

Cryofixated
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cryofixated »

Anyway to reset the horde size?

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

nope, like the first game, once youve set it to something, its permanent for the rest of the game

Ornalrunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ornalrunt »

Sorry but can you add the Overlord's characteristic please

UMBREAK2015
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UMBREAK2015 »

Excuse me, could you explain how ti use it? Im new

Nimarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nimarus »

I think this table needs to be checked out. I never selected the Minion Horde Size Hack and yet I'm able to control 120 minions near the beginning of the game.

Edit: Nevermind. The table seems to require you to toggle Enable/Disable instead of ticking the box to activate the cheat. Some options are enabled by default.

simonas555
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simonas555 »

Hi, would it be possible to add the option to edit the Overlord's alignment (domination vs dectruction)? Or at least tell how to find the values? Thanks.

mrod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrod »

i tried to use your cheat table and it doesn't work

tzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tzer »

May you please add the spell catalysts to the table just an addition of 3 because i feel like i have been robbed of them by not adding battle rock to pc.