Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by atsuraelu »

Jessen wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 am
and i've completed the tedious task of catalouging the IDs of skills and outfits. Bonus info, they included the attacks and outfit data in the patch, theres just no way to access them legaly right now.

let me know if theres anything wrong with the IDs, so I can fix it.
You forgot some IDs, but otherwise it's fine.
Missing:

Code: Select all

Super:
Strike:
813: Wild Hunt
231: Sonic Bomb
1310: Aura Slide

Ki:
63: Menacing Flare
109: Jumping Energy Wave
812: Focus Flash
814: Tail Slicer

CPU?:
1430: Celestial Hammer
1431: Light of Justice
1432: Flames of Retribution
1433: Spiral of Condemnation

Clothes:
274: Camo Bikini

After taking some time to look at the update, I'm pretty sure, the paid DLC will not destroy anything so...

Quest Rewards and Item Data still don't work, but everything else should.
There are some "Unknown" skills in there, mostly they are placeholders for future updates, I've included them for... reasons. They will most likely cause infinite loading screens, so don't use them! AI-only moves are also mostly included , these may or may not work, use at your own risk.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DBXV2.CT
(721.29 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Last edited by atsuraelu on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Unintentional double post :(

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Hey atsuraelu! Admirable effort on keeping this table up to date! :D

Did you ever try making the Quest Rewards not a multiple, but just "Always get Quest Rewards"? The one who maintained XV1's table made it so you would always get every single item/skill from the quest. Not only "Quest Rewards x10" does not give you increased rewards in general (you only get like 10 copies of one item and nothing else), it does not work like intended since you could be doing a quest more than a dozen times and skills still won't drop.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

atsuraelu wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:08 pm
Jessen wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27 am
and i've completed the tedious task of catalouging the IDs of skills and outfits. Bonus info, they included the attacks and outfit data in the patch, theres just no way to access them legaly right now.

let me know if theres anything wrong with the IDs, so I can fix it.
You forgot some IDs, but otherwise it's fine.
Missing:

Code: Select all

Super:
Strike:
813: Wild Hunt
231: Sonic Bomb
1310: Aura Slide

Ki:
63: Menacing Flare
109: Jumping Energy Wave
812: Focus Flash
814: Tail Slicer

CPU?:
1430: Celestial Hammer
1431: Light of Justice
1432: Flames of Retribution
1433: Spiral of Condemnation

Clothes:
274: Camo Bikini

After taking some time to look at the update, I'm pretty sure, the paid DLC will not destroy anything so...

Quest Rewards and Item Data still don't work, but everything else should.
There are some "Unknown" skills in there, mostly they are placeholders for future updates, I've included them for... reasons. They will most likely cause infinite loading screens, so don't use them! AI-only moves are also mostly included , these may or may not work, use at your own risk.
i'm gonna assume this an updated table to work with DLC4 update? or just an update for those skills you're talking about? =)

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

its for the update in total.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

evil_befall wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:25 pm
hey i was wondering if its possible to add freeze npc some of these mission requires a character to stay alive its annoying defend the npc when im under attack myself xenoverse 1 had this but i dont knowh if its possible in xenoverse 2
You could just freeze that NPCs HP...
But I think I could do that, by setting the NPC to player controlled instead of AI controlled, will have to experiment on that.
Featherine wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:07 pm
Hey atsuraelu! Admirable effort on keeping this table up to date! :D

Did you ever try making the Quest Rewards not a multiple, but just "Always get Quest Rewards"? The one who maintained XV1's table made it so you would always get every single item/skill from the quest. Not only "Quest Rewards x10" does not give you increased rewards in general (you only get like 10 copies of one item and nothing else), it does not work like intended since you could be doing a quest more than a dozen times and skills still won't drop.
Yeah, tried to and failed miserably...
Like I said before, I'm still an complete newb when it comes to CE. Plus I think Zanzer, who has a lot more experience than me, tried to make that particular one and did not get it to work, so what chance do I have?
But I am currently working on a script to add specific skills and clothes to your inventory, so that should make that feature unnecessary in the future (still needs a lot of work, though; no ETA given).
Starkiller wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:37 am
[...]
i'm gonna assume this an updated table to work with DLC4 update? or just an update for those skills you're talking about? =)
It's for version 1.07 of the game, but for now, it's only tested on the Steam version, so no guarantees on CODEX yet.

And @Jessen:
For the skill IDs, you can use XV2ListGenerator, which is part of [Link]. Takes some of the tediousness out of the process.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:39 am
And @Jessen:
For the skill IDs, you can use XV2ListGenerator, which is part of [Link]. Takes some of the tediousness out of the process.
True, but I technically did this before the DLC 4 pack was properly out.

and if anyone has noticed... the Trendy Swimtrunks and Trendy Bikini are still not out yet.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Jessen wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:20 am
[...]

True, but I technically did this before the DLC 4 pack was properly out.

[...]
If it's in the game, but not available, it should list it. It even lists the Placeholder attacks/chars for free update (/possible DLC) number 5.
Jessen wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:20 am
[...]
and if anyone has noticed... the Trendy Swimtrunks and Trendy Bikini are still not out yet.
Didn't they do this with DLC3 too?
Some of the costumes there were only sold in the TP shop from a specific date a few days after the DLC onward, IIRC.

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

1.07 Update Plz

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

nakint wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 am
1.07 Update Plz
Take 5min to read the thread Plz

qwertz1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qwertz1 »

Hi,

first of all, thanks for the work you have put into making the tables work (again) :)

Got one question left, since I am not particularly interested in the Quest Rewards (shopmods take care of that I guess);
Is there any chance (i.e. are you trying) to make the Item Data pointers work again? Had so much fun creating (still legitimately obtainable +6) QQ Bangs fitting the specific needs of any given char and I honestly don't feel like waiting for RNG to please me^^

Best regards

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So regarding the new table for version 1.07...Summon Shenron Whenever only worked ONCE and only ONCE for me and infinite items doesn't work AT ALL

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:18 am
Some of the costumes there were only sold in the TP shop from a specific date a few days after the DLC onward, IIRC.
Not quite in this case. Not even the shipaholic mods can make those two appear, they're basically how the outfits and skills were behind a block when free DLC 4 was out only, before the paid DLC 4 was out.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Jessen wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:20 pm
atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:18 am
Not quite in this case. Not even the shipaholic mods can make those two appear, they're basically how the outfits and skills were behind a block when free DLC 4 was out only, before the paid DLC 4 was out.
Well, the AllInShopPatcher did add them to the shop, so I didn't notice...

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

yeah but they don't actually 'appear' in the shop, I did the allinshoppatcher first myself.