Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ThanatosDespair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ThanatosDespair »

When will we have an updated working cheat table cause when i tried this one nothing worked at all so im just curious let me know thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

ThanatosDespair wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:36 am
When will we have an updated working cheat table cause when i tried this one nothing worked at all so im just curious let me know thank you
Define "this one".
Do you mean this one or this one or this one or this one?
AFAIK all but the first one work. I'd recommend the last one, but I'm biased...^^

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

atsuraelu wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:33 am
That's odd...

Just went ingame and tested and it still works for me (Game ver. 1.06.1 - did not even notice they put out an update...).
Are you perhaps using an older Xenoverse version ( in which case, you'll need an older CT)?
Well i'm on same version as you aka the "DLC 3 update" the last one, so idk why it doesn't work for me, but i know this might me asking a lot but any chance you'd make a youtube video of how you use the masters option to level the friendship meter up or whatever it's called? if you would that's be awesome as then i'm pretty sure i could get it working, i might still be doing something wrong atm.

ThanatosDespair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThanatosDespair »

atsuraelu wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:39 pm
ThanatosDespair wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:36 am
Define "this one".
Do you mean this one or this one or this one or this one?
AFAIK all but the first one work. I'd recommend the last one, but I'm biased...^^
well this one as in like the dlc3 update but dlc 4 will be out soon so hopefully after that we get a working updated one ive been off my pc for a while so like yea its a pain to see the games and see i cant get certain stuff lol but i will try the last one lol so if it works thank you if not its fine :)

Xris Robin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xris Robin »

So, there is an appearance editing option. Anyone know if it would be possible to get one to edit the imported hero from XV1? I want to have him use a beard from XV2. There's a trainer that claims to allow this but it costs money.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

So really no one can provide with a step by step or a quick video tutorial how to use the "Masters option" in the table? :/

Titan100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Titan100 »

Hi dudes

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add janembas sword to either a shop or my inventory?

Whenever I try to do it using the cheat engine table... It shows up on my characters back but when I go to the equipment menu it disappears and the equipment menu shows I don't have an accessory equiped.

Appreciate the help in advance :-)

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Xris Robin wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:02 am
So, there is an appearance editing option. Anyone know if it would be possible to get one to edit the imported hero from XV1? I want to have him use a beard from XV2. There's a trainer that claims to allow this but it costs money.
Probably?
IDK honestly, as I do not own XV1 and thus my XV1 Char is a preset, which can be easily edited via Cycit by eternity. I'd need a save with an imported Char to look into that (won't be implemented before DLC4 drops though, anyway).
Starkiller wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:11 pm
So really no one can provide with a step by step or a quick video tutorial how to use the "Masters option" in the table? :/
Sorry, but I really wouldn't know, what to show you in a video...
[Link]
It *should* be as straightforward as: load save, load table, hook into process, got to masters table, select master, edit value.
Do the other functions of the table work for you (especially the ones under game data pointer)?
Titan100 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 pm
Hi dudes

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add janembas sword to either a shop or my inventory?

Whenever I try to do it using the cheat engine table... It shows up on my characters back but when I go to the equipment menu it disappears and the equipment menu shows I don't have an accessory equiped.

Appreciate the help in advance :-)
Unfortunately that's normal behavior. Unless you actually have the item in your Inv, it will be removed, if you open the equipment screen. We'd need an inventory editor for that and since I'm still pretty new to CE, I don't have the skill to do that.
But you can go [Link], download XV2Lib and run the AllInShopPatch, which will add any and all items to the shop to be purchased with Zeni (if you have the [Link] installed already, that is).

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:06 am
[Link]
It *should* be as straightforward as: load save, load table, hook into process, got to masters table, select master, edit value.
Do the other functions of the table work for you (especially the ones under game data pointer)?
Well i tried zeni just now and zeni works, but i did exactly what you did in the video and the masters doesn't work for me :/ which table exactly are you using? maybe i'm 1 or 2 versions of the table behind

Edit: i'm using the one from page 4 and i'm on the DLC3 update of the game if that makes any difference.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

hey i was wondering if its possible to add freeze npc some of these mission requires a character to stay alive its annoying defend the npc when im under attack myself xenoverse 1 had this but i dont knowh if its possible in xenoverse 2

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Starkiller wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:11 pm
atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:06 am
[Link]
Well i tried zeni just now and zeni works, but i did exactly what you did in the video and the masters doesn't work for me :/ which table exactly are you using? maybe i'm 1 or 2 versions of the table behind

Edit: i'm using the one from page 4 and i'm on the DLC3 update of the game if that makes any difference.
Hmm, that's the latest CT I've done, so that's not it and I'm using the 1.06.1 (DLC3) update too...
May I ask, if you are using Codex or nosTEAM? That's the only thing that comes to my mind right now, as I only tested on the Steam version.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

I'm using CODEX i'm rarely able to buy games so yeah CODEX all the way :P

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

atsuraelu, quick report. the free DLC patch has broken the 'Summon Shenron Whenever' script if you want to try and take a peek at it and get it working again. so far everything else is working, I don't know how long that'll last tho since its just a couple of days for the paid DLC.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Jessen wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:15 am
atsuraelu, quick report. the free DLC patch has broken the 'Summon Shenron Whenever' script if you want to try and take a peek at it and get it working again. so far everything else is working, I don't know how long that'll last tho since its just a couple of days for the paid DLC.
Thanks for the report.
I'll wait for the paid DLC, though, before I update. Should be out tomorrow, IIRC.
Starkiller wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:47 am
I'm using CODEX i'm rarely able to buy games so yeah CODEX all the way :P
That *could* be the problem...
Will try out the CODEX version once there is a DLC4 one and make a seperate table, if needed.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

and i've completed the tedious task of catalouging the IDs of skills and outfits. Bonus info, they included the attacks and outfit data in the patch, theres just no way to access them legaly right now.

let me know if theres anything wrong with the IDs, so I can fix it.
Attachments
DBXV2.CT
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 263 times