Congratulations!And where are the old tables

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
lunchmeat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Congratulations!And where are the old tables

Post by lunchmeat »

I am so glad to see the new CE table forum,
but there's still a question that, whrere can I find the old tables,
did they just fade away?I need lot of old game tables..
if I can't find them again...
SO SAD.... :( :( :( :( :(

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Congratulations!And where are the old tables

Post by STN »

CEF will be back soon and you could access the old tables there. This place is mainly for sharing new tables or tables that were creating problems for DB and he removed them there.

lunchmeat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lunchmeat »

THANX!

CE & CEF helped me a lot in past few years,
My works are busy and I am a gamer ,a cheater, I play games for fun but I have not so much time,
so this forum make me a way to have fun quickly,
I like to play game, not the games play me.

My english isn't very good....
THANKS TO YOU GUYS AGAIN!

robb_z
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by robb_z »

STN wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:03 pm
CEF will be back soon and you could access the old tables there. This place is mainly for sharing new tables or tables that were creating problems for DB and he removed them there.
Do you know for a fact if DB is actively trying to find that out? Or just an assumption? I mean it would make sense if he is since not every game with a trainer/table on the CEF is represented by the ESA, meaning they have no jurisidction over those ones.

I would like to help and post tables here, but don't feel like wasting a lot of time if a good chunk of game threads will be "unhidden" on the CEF. Not going to bother with the Github likely since I'm not sure if they pull down an entire hub or just specific parts when ordered by a C&D.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

robb_z wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:56 pm
STN wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:03 pm
Do you know for a fact if DB is actively trying to find that out? Or just an assumption? I mean it would make sense if he is since not every game with a trainer/table on the CEF is represented by the ESA, meaning they have no jurisidction over those ones.

I would like to help and post tables here, but don't feel like wasting a lot of time if a good chunk of game threads will be "unhidden" on the CEF. Not going to bother with the Github likely since I'm not sure if they pull down an entire hub or just specific parts when ordered by a C&D.
So CEF tables aren't coming back. Confirmation from DB
[Link]

Humbathumba
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Humbathumba »

That makes me uploading every single one i have kinda pointless. Going to stop now...

Schnitzelmaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Schnitzelmaker »

Its wonder me that many writing the tables are gone in old forum.

I have full read acces to table/trainer section in old forum and can download the ct files without any problem.
Its good as backup source in case a table doen't exsits in the new forum.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Tables are still accessible, just not for everyone.

CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CyberD3m0n »

Oh, I didn't know all these details. Good to know, so that might mean the RAR I've just uploaded might not be needed after all? As I said, moderators and admins, do your thing :lol:

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CyberD3m0n wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:02 am
Oh, I didn't know all these details. Good to know, so that might mean the RAR I've just uploaded might not be needed after all? As I said, moderators and admins, do your thing :lol:
Yeah some people can still see the old tables and download it but not the majority.

I am going to start posting the full database once i get a little breather from my real life but some of the table authors are already posting their old tables here like Recifense, Shinkansen, Cielos etc so the most popular tables are ported already it seems.

A forum post with details is obviously better than a collection of thousand of tables where you've no clue what it does and there's also hosting, public file hosters are unreliable and a single DMCA request and your files are gone.

CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CyberD3m0n »

STN wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:09 am
Yeah some people can still see the old tables and download it but not the majority.

I am going to start posting the full database once i get a little breather from my real life but some of the table authors are already posting their old tables here like Recifense, Shinkansen, Cielos etc so the most popular tables are ported already it seems.

A forum post with details is obviously better than a collection of thousand of tables where you've no clue what it does and there's also hosting, public file hosters are unreliable and a single DMCA request and your files are gone.
Understood. I'll add as much information as possible when uploading single tables e.g. those I've used myself.