Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +4 (table Update2.2)

Post by gvargas »

tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:57 am
How can you change item quality ? Since when i change quality to 999 it stays at item "C" rating, but goint highers up like A or S, so how can you make them S rating ?
To get the best Quality you need to set the float value to F0 42 in HEX, which is ‭17,136‬ in DEC.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +4 (table Update2.2)

Post by tontsa00 »

gvargas wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 pm
tontsa00 wrote:
How can you change item quality ? Since when i change quality to 999 it stays at item "C" rating, but goint highers up like A or S, so how can you make them S rating ?
To get the best Quality you need to set the float value to F0 42 in HEX, which is ‭17,136‬ in DEC.
I have no idea how to do that

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

a testing script. it bypasses the item rank C limit. but maybe it's just for the display only, I don't know.
just copy and paste the following ONTO the table (select any entry on your table, press Ctrl-V to paste the script after that entry).

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>863</ID>
      <Description>"pass c rank limit check (for display only?)"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>FF0000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(setItemRankLimitAOB,A18.exe,F3 0F 2C E8 3B E8 0F 4F E8)
registersymbol(setItemRankLimitAOB)

setItemRankLimitAOB+6: //"A18.exe"+3E6E01:
db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
db 0F 4F E8
//Alt: cmovg ebp,eax
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

As soon as i disable this cheat at the cheat table, it resets back to C item rank, is there anyway to make it permament S item rank ?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 pm
As soon as i disable this cheat at the cheat table, it resets back to C item rank, is there anyway to make it permament S item rank ?
Perfect quality only gets an item up to C rank. Higher ranks are gained based off how good the effects and traits are. So a ground water with 999 quality and shitty traits is C rank. A ground water with 999 quality and great traits is A rank. S rank is only available to items that both have really powerful effects (high component values) and powerful traits transferred via synthesis.

The quality edits DO still take effect. You can tell by reducing an item to quality 1 and watch its rank drop. Quality isn't the only factor in item "tier" in this game, which is why it seems off.

If you want to see this effect, change all the traits on one of your C rank items to really good using Celios's table.
Last edited by Valatros on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:56 pm
a testing script. it bypasses the item rank C limit. but maybe it's just for the display only, I don't know.
just copy and paste the following ONTO the table (select any entry on your table, press Ctrl-V to paste the script after that entry).

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>863</ID>
      <Description>"pass c rank limit check (for display only?)"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <Color>FF0000</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(setItemRankLimitAOB,A18.exe,F3 0F 2C E8 3B E8 0F 4F E8)
registersymbol(setItemRankLimitAOB)

db 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
db 0F 4F E8
//Alt: cmovg ebp,eax
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Yeah, it's the display. But to be honest, the letter rank doesn't do anything, anyway. It's just an at-a-glance way to see how "good" something is for deciding if you want to discard it or not.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:42 pm
gvargas wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 pm
tontsa00 wrote:
I have no idea how to do that
If you use my table, go to the Container codes and select First Item Quality and set the value to 17,136, that would set the Quality value to 120 which is the max, the letter will rise but will not always be S rating because that depends on the original rating of the item but as long as the value is 120 the results will be great when using it on synthesis... :)

The ones using the Basket Quality codes set the value to 120... ;)

BTW. I just finished all the Items ID's... Enjoy! :D

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

gvargas wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:28 pm
BTW. I just finished all the Items ID's... Enjoy! :D
Awesome, thanks. I locked permissions on the #'s and names for the item ID sheet. Apparently quite a few people have been plugging stuff in, so hopefully by the time the weekends done we'll have the #'s for everything and can spread it outside of the site.

piova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by piova »

im new to cheat engine and can someone tell me how to use this table. also i downloaded it and nearly everything wasnt labeled properly.. is this just me

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

One possible item to add to the table (eventually) is an equipment specific tab. In short, a list of who can equip what. In some cases its quite obvious, but armor is where its not so obvious. The staff weapons are limited to the alchemists of course.

I did find a way to "spoof" the system to discover traits you haven't come across during game play. Go to your Item Equip. Change a trait on an item to one you DO NOT have in your Encyclopedia. Then remove the item which sends it back to storage. The system will then "learn" the ability.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

I mean no disrespect gvargas, but yours is a little difficult to understand. In the "Container" section, it lists a bunch of "First item in container" stuff, and the incomplete number tables. So, just sorta got confused there with that. Again, I do not mean to be rude at all.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:52 pm
I mean no disrespect gvargas, but yours is a little difficult to understand. In the "Container" section, it lists a bunch of "First item in container" stuff, and the incomplete number tables. So, just sorta got confused there with that. Again, I do not mean to be rude at all.
Best bet at the moment is to just use the scripts in Cielos's table in the first post; Under pointers, go to items, highlighted item. Can change anything there. At the moment, the trait/effect/item ID dropboxes are incomplete, but we're working on that. gvargas's table doesn't include pointers, so the addresses won't always be valid. Mine doesn't touch the container, because after the highlighted item script came out adding something like 4000 container addresses, each with roughly a dozen addresses per item, struck me as a massive waste of time.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:52 pm
I know, I'm new at this stuff and don't know how pointers work, I was trying to make an All Items Code like I did on the other Atelier games (I miss the old good GameGenie on the PS3) but no luck so far, on the other hand there're more ways to cheat here on the fly once you get the hang of it so I'm still learning... :oops:

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

I'm retrying the tutorial for the umpteenth time. I always get stuck at step 8....

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

pls make get all costume