Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +25 (table Update12)

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts and pointers for [Link].
Update12
- added access all Recipes in Alchemy Menu
Update11
- added ignore Idea Points and access all Recipes In Recipe Book.

Update10.2
- added (actually moved, renamed and recolour, as they can be found under the second [?] already) Sub Weapon Base Attack Dmg 1 and Sub Weapon Base Attack Dmg 2 to [highlighted/viewing character].
- updated Exp multiplier, fixed a typo, should work as it promoted now.
Update10.1
- changed instant max item proficiency to item Proficiency multiplier. it just have the multiplier lowered (to avoid a potential bug, thanks frenzy85 for the bug report) and let you customize it via an entry. item Proficiency should still be maxed out on one synthesis with the default multiplier though.
Update10
- added 3 [alchemy related] scripts, instant max item proficiency, always have bonus line in Synthesis, and always allow traits transfer.
- moved ignore Alchemy Lv from [misc.], to [alchemy related].

Update9
- added movement speed mod
- updated time mod, you can choose to use Ctrl to manipulate time as well now.
Update8
- added damage multiplier, one hit kill, and enemy undead to [battle related] scripts.
- added 2 [battle result related] scripts: Exp multiplier and $ multiplier.

Update7
- added access all costume.
Update6
- added ignore Alchemy Lv
Update5
- added max friendship.
Update4
- added highlighted item Component Total mod, ignore $, and ignore shop item quantity.

Update3
- added inf. item usage, and highlighted item quality mod, and inf. LP.
- added some more pointers for [highlighted item], i.e., [colour]s.
- added some misc. pointers, i.e., $ and LP.
- added some more ids to the dropdown lists of [highlighted item]'s id, [traits], [effects], and [components] (based on the google doc created by Valatros. they are nowhere near complete, if you guys have complied a complete list, let me know and I'll update the dropdown list then.

Update2.2
- changed [highlighted equipped item] to [highlighted item], it works in any item viewing menu (Item Equip, Battle Equip, Basket, Alchemy, etc.)
- located some more pointers for [highlighted item], i.e. components 1 to 6, component total.
Update2.1
- added pointers to [highlighted equipped item], credits to Valatros and gvargas
Update2
- added chain link gauge mod
- added some [stats] and [in-battle] [pointers].
- updated time mod, stop time (hold alt) works on alchemy as well now. also, moved the pointers to [pointers] section.
Update1
- added undead and ignore MP
- rewrote time mod
-- added one more functionality, holding alt key would stop the time even when you're running around now.
-- smoothen the clock movement when advance/rewind past a day.
-- to make the sun position catch up with the clock, you no longer need to walk around for the normal game time to advance, instead the sun position would follow your time manipulation immediately now.
- as the updated script has 3 more aobscans, the original script is still present in case the new one can't be enabled.
///////

//
[battle related] scripts:
undead
- HP still decrease when you get hit until it reaches the min HP threshold specified.
- min HP threshold can be changed by editing the entry.
- min HP threshold default: 1
- edit the script if you want to change the default min HP threshold, line 3.

damage multiplier
- applies the specified multiplier to every players attacks.
- you can change the multiplier by editing the entry.
- default multiplier: x2
- edit the script if you want to change the default value, line 4.

ignore MP
- allows you to use any skills with ZERO MP.
- MP still decrease as usual when you use skills in battle.

one hit kill
- one hit kill the enemy.

chain link gauge mod
- when activated:
press ctrl_t : set and lock full
press shift_t : set full (without lock)
press shift_r : set empty (without lock)
enemy undead
- works the same as undead except this one works on the enemies. i.e. enemies can't be killed.
- should be useful if you want to test some battle mechanics out without killing the enemies, or you just want to test some skills out.

//
[battle result related] scripts:
Exp multiplier
- apply the specified multiplier to Exp earned on battle end.
- multiplier can be changed via the entry.
- multiplier default: x4
- edit the script if you want to change the default value, line 3.

$ multiplier
- apply the specified multiplier to Cole earned on battle end.
- multiplier default: x4

//
[alchemy related] scripts:
ignore Idea Points
- allows you to learn recipes with ZERO Idea Points.
- Idea Points still decreases normally when you learn new recipe.
- note that if you use access all Recipes In Recipe Book as well, you'd find some recipe can't be learnt with Idea Points at all, just leave them alone.

access all Recipes In Recipe Book
- allows you to learn all known or unknown recipes in the Recipe Book.
- you still need enough Idea Points to learn any recipes (if you don't use ignore Idea Points, that is).
- this script doesn't actually unlock the unknown recipes, it just allows you to view/access them without unlocking them. so it won't break any game progress by accidentally unlocking game-progress-related-item's recipe.
- note that you can view some unknown recipes that can't be learn with Idea Points at all. you can learn them by progressing through the game, so just leave them alone.
- still think twice before you learn an unknown recipe, especially those have no description at all. and back up your save first.

access all Recipes in Alchemy Menu
- allows you to synthesize all recipes in the Alchemy Menu, be they learnt or not learnt yet.
- you still need to have enough Alchemy Lv (if you don't use ignore Alchemy Lv, that is) and materials first.
- the script won't auto-learn all recipes when you access the cauldron, it just allows you to synthesize them without the need to learn the recipes first.
- beware that synthesizing a recipe will auto-learn it even if you haven't learn it through the "legal" way yet. so, think twice before you start.

ignore Alchemy Lv
- as title says, allows you to craft any known recipes regardless of your current Alchemy Lv.

item Proficiency multiplier
- apply the specified multiplier to item Proficiency when a synthesis end.
- multiplier default: x30 (should be enough to max the Proficiency in one go. if not, you can adjust it to your liking anytime)

always have bonus line in Synthesis
- as title says.

always allow Traits transfer
- allows you to transfer traits (if present) always.
- if the Synthesis doesn't allow transfer traits originally, you will have to choose "Reselect" upon entering the Traits transfer menu.
- you can transfer up to 3 traits regardless of how many transfer the Synthesis allowed.

//
[inventory related] scripts:
inf. item usage
- item quantity (or count) won't decrease at all when used.

highlighted item Quality mod
- set an highlighted item Quality to the min item Quality threshold specified if quality is lower than the threshold.
- min item Quality threshold can be changed via the entry.
- min item Quality threshold default: 100

highlighted item Component Total mod
- set an highlighted item Component Total to the min item Component Total threshold specified if quality is lower than the threshold.
- min item Component Total threshold can be changed via the entry.
- min item Component Total threshold default: 200

//
[shopping related] scripts:
ignore $
- you don't need any $ to buy items.
- $ still decrease normally until it reaches 0 when you buy items.

ignore shop item quantity
- shop item quantity still drop normally until it reaches 1.
- also it allows you to increase the item quantity you want to buy up to how much space you have in your basket, no matter how many the shop item has.
- e.g. if the remaining quantity of the shop item is 3, and you still have 14 spaces left in your basket, you can buy 14 of that item.
- should be used together with ignore $, otherwise shop item quantity allowed may still be limited by how much $ you've got.

//
[misc.] scripts:

inf. LP
- lock LP if it's lower than the min LP threshold specified.
- min LP threshold can be changed via the entry.
- min LP threshold default: 51

movement speed mod
- by default, when activated:
hold ctrl : walk
hold CapsLock : sprint
- if you're using controller, using the controller sprint button should let you sprint fasting as well.

time mod .7
- when activated:
hold alt : stop time
hold alt_numpad+ : advance time
hold alt_numpad- : rewind time
- if use Ctrl key as mod key as well? is set to "yes" (default), Ctrl would act the same as Alt key as well (you can use either one of them).
- when advance/rewind time, you can go to the next/previous day.
- rewind time would be stopped when you get to day 0 (1/1)
- have yet to test what happens when you advance past 12/30 (day 330), please report.
- if you want to edit the days, hrs, and mins manually, goto the pointer session.

max friendship
- when activated, finish a battle or pass a day together to maximize the friendship.
- though tested on 1 party member only, it should work on the whole party too as long as they are doing the battle together or passing the day together.
- it doesn't necessary means to set friendship to 100. the script only set the value to the threshold you may gain by doing battle or passing a day together. the remaining points can probably be obtained by some in-game scenes.
- if you don't mind missing some scenes and/or breaking some game progress, or just feeling to do some experiment, there are 4 pointers under [pointers] > [stats] > [highlighted/viewing character] > [Friendship]. the friendship value is calculated by adding these 4 up.

access all costume
- access the "Change Costume" menu with this script activated, allows you to access all costumes.
- set hard unlock to "yes", if you want to actually unlock them (set it to "yes", then access the "Change Costume" menu). not sure if it'd break some game progress actually, so I don't suggest using hard unlock at all unless you want to experiment. using the standard access all costume with hard unlock stays "no" is recommended, just keep the script activate at all time and you should be fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
A18.CT
+25, table Update12
(404.02 KiB) Downloaded 886 times
A18.CT
+24, table Update11
(394.38 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
A18.CT
+22, table Update10.2
(904.82 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
A18.CT
+22, table Update10.1
(898.45 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
A18.CT
+22, table Update10
(897.55 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
A18.CT
+19, table Update9
(875.07 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
A18.CT
+18, table Update8
(865.53 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
A18.CT
+13, table Update7
(793.07 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
A18.CT
+12, table Update6
(791.34 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
A18.CT
+11, table Update5
(772.5 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
Last edited by Cielos on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:59 am, edited 36 times in total.

cnerrv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +1

Post by cnerrv »

thanks

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +3 (table Update1)

Post by tontsa00 »

Any change for other options from Sophie , like Shop options, Duplication shop options, item stats and synthesis starts ?

Any changer adding those options for the cheat table ?

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +3 (table Update1)

Post by tontsa00 »

So no one posting any new table today ?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +4 (table Update2)

Post by Valatros »

Awesome, thanks Cielos. Do you mind if I just merge your stuff into it, with credits attached? Don't want a bunch of tables with people copy pasting them into each other all the time. Or you could merge them into yours, but there's no scripts or what have you so they're not really... complete enough I'd want them being the first post table.

Table below allows editing item quality in basket, and editing item quality/usage for equipped items (ITEMS, not gear. No idea how to edit gear at the moment). Don't go past 99 for usage count; I don't know the exact cutoff point, but somewhere between 100 and 200 just deletes the item, as does anything above that. Just freeze it if you want infinite. Values can be safely frozen while empty, and it'll just update items as you get them.
Attachments
A18 Items v1.CT
Basket works up to 80 items, Eqiupped to 20. Don't know if they expand beyond that yet.
(46.21 KiB) Downloaded 292 times

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Valatros wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:01 pm
Awesome, thanks Cielos. Do you mind if I just merge your stuff into it, with credits attached? Don't want a bunch of tables with people copy pasting them into each other all the time. Or you could merge them into yours, but there's no scripts or what have you so they're not really... complete enough I'd want them being the first post table.

Table below allows editing item quality in basket, and editing item quality/usage for equipped items (ITEMS, not gear. No idea how to edit gear at the moment). Don't go past 99 for usage count; I don't know the exact cutoff point, but somewhere between 100 and 200 just deletes the item, as does anything above that. Just freeze it if you want infinite. Values can be safely frozen while empty, and it'll just update items as you get them.
Thanks Valatros, here is my table updated with the address for the first item in the Container along with Quality, Traits, Effects and Size... :)
Attachments
A18.CT
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 259 times

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Ah, shoot. Since they're not pointers those addresses aren't valid for me. I'll see if I can use them as the basis for finding them myself though. Thanks!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@Valatros @gvargas
thanks you both, updated the table with [highlighted equipped item], the id for item id, trait, and effect are of course incomplete, feel free to share the findings and I'll add them into the dropdown lists on later update.

EDIT:
table updated again, items' components are ready as well...

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:33 pm
@Valatros @gvargas
thanks you both, updated the table with [highlighted equipped item], the id for item id, trait, and effect are of course incomplete, feel free to share the findings and I'll add them into the dropdown lists on later update.
No problem! I love hacking Atelier games, will work on the id´s this weekend when I had some free time, I updated my table with Firis and Liane status and equipped equipment, I also arranged my codes with headers and added the quantity address to the first item in the container, feel free to add them to your table as you seem fit.

I also added the script I found in GameFaqs just in case, it makes Firis run decently... ;)
Attachments
A18.CT
(12.52 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +4 (table Update2.2)

Post by Valatros »

Created a google doc for us to communally use to find trait/effect values. Forgot to set it to public initially so if you're reading this within 5 minutes of my post, just refresh in a little while and it will be editable.

[Link]

I included a place to put descriptions and combinations so that it can double as a community resource on gamefaqs once we finish with it (don't post it there until then, because I'll need to lock it. Random people will likely delete what we have if we share it somewhere that public early on.)

Tabs at the bottom switch between Effect, Trait, and ID listings.

Edit: Hey celios, we're working on the values for ID's and such but right now you have it set to show as decimal. Since everything else is hex we're sticking with hex for uniformity, but that'll make the ID values on the sheet unusable in your script at the moment.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey +4 (table Update2.2)

Post by Valatros »

Alright looks like some other people are working on the rest, but the first bit of the trait list is done.

Code: Select all

0:Low Price
1:Low Price +
2:Low Price ++
3:Common Item
4:Mass Produced
5:No Price
6:High Price
7:High Price +
8:High Price ++
9:High Class
A:Rare Item
B:Premium Price
C:Quality Up
D:Quality Up +
E:Quality Up ++
F:Well Made
10:Pro Perfection
11:Super Quality
12:Destruction Up
13:Destruction Up +
14:Destruction Up ++
15:Big Destruction
16:Intense Destruction
17:Ultimate Destruction
18:God Destroy
19:Fixed Power
1A:Fixed Power +
1B:Fixed Power ++
1C:Pain in Numbers
1D:Damage in Numbers
1E:Big Damage Numbers
1F:Destruction Legend
20:Increase Sharpness
21:Cuts Easily
22:Increase Aggression
23:Recovery Up
24:Recovery Up +
25:Recovery Up ++
26:Big Recovery
27:Intense Recovery
28:Ultimate Recovery
29:Blessed by God
2A:Fixed Recovery
2B:Fixed Recovery +
2C:Fixed Recovery ++
2D:Medicine Enhance
2E:Big Medicine Enhance
2F:Enhance Recovery
30:Legendary Recovery
31:Critical
32:Critical +
33:Critical ++
34:Critical Finish
35:Half Critical
36:One Hit Kill
37:Stable Effect
38:Stable Effect +
39:Stable Effect ++
3A:Stability Emphasis
3B:Solid Effect
3C:Boost Expected Value
3D:Use Count +1
3E:Use Count +2
3F:Multiply
40:Use Count -1
41:Use Count -2
42:Reduction
43:HP Enhance
44:HP Boost
45:HP Super Enhance
46:Full of Life
47:Overflowing Life
48:Power of Life
49:MP Enhance
4A:MP Boost
4B:MP Super Enhance
4C:Magician's Wisdom
4D:Grand Wisdom
4E:Wisdom of the Gods
4F:LP Enhance
50:LP Boost
51:LP Super Enhance
52:Full of Stamina
53:Unabating Stamina
54:Infinite Stamina
55:HPMP Enhance
56:HPMP Boost
57:HPMP Super Enhance
58:Parameters +10%
59:Parameters +12%
5A:Parameters +15%
5B:Enhance the Body
5C:Draw Out Power
5D:Develops the Body
5E:Evolves the Body
5F:Attack Enhance
60:Attack Boost
61:Attack Super Enhance
62:Power of Beasts
63:Power of Destruction
64:Power of Gods
65:Defense Enhance
66:Defense Boost
67:Defense Super Enhance
68:Steel Defense
69:Diamond Defense
6A:Dragonscale Defense
6B:Speed Enhance
6C:Speed Boost
6D:Speed Super Enhance
6E:Speed of Skanda
6F:Speed of Gods
70:Speed of Light
71:ATK DEF Enhance
72:ATK SPD Enhance
73:DEF SPD Enhance
74:All Stat Enhance
75:ATK DEF Boost
76:ATK SPD Boost
77:DEF SPD Boost
78:All Stat Boost
79:All Stat Super
7A:Well Rounded Power
7B:Flawless Body
7C:Tenacious Body
7D:Consume MP -10%
7E:Consume MP -15%
7F:Consume MP -20%
80:Cut MP Consume
81:Compact MP Consume
82:Halve MP Consume
83:Skill Power +10%
84:Skill Power +12%
85:Skill Power +15%
86:Skill Enhance
87:Skill Boost
88:Skill Super Enhance
89:Eco Skill
8A:Skill Cost Compress
8B:Skill Savings
8C:Expert Skill
8D:Super Skill
8E:Soul Dwelling
8F:Blessing of Strength
90:Blessing Protection
91:Blessing of Skanda
ffff:empty
Went ahead and formatted (and, uh, heavily abused) the trait list for CE already. Definitely not complete, but from here there's a bunch of empty/dummy values so gonna have to find the area with actual effects...
Last edited by Valatros on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Only problem with figuring out what a lot of abilities do is that even while you can edit them onto an item, unless they grant a "spell" it'll show up as ??? until you actually find it in game. So that will slow us down on filling out the table.

Also, for those who are willing to start hunting, I've noticed weapon "skills" (listed as Effects) seem to be in the 5b0 and above range.

5c8 is Guard Break for example.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

I've tried that A18 Items v1.CT but changing quality to 999 doesn't seem to make those better with alchemy, so is anyone making same kind of table where you can change your items quality to much better than they were, like in Sophie had ?

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

How can you change item quality ? Since when i change quality to 999 it stays at item "C" rating, but goint highers up like A or S, so how can you make them S rating ?

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

get all costume?