Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:07 am
Can you please look at an 'Always Miracle Move available' option?

EDIT: The add Spell option seems to be a bit glitchy when trying to add the ultimate spell Astra... for some reason it keeps adding Mornstar instead.
I fixed up the Spell List ID's in EDIT 4.8. I probably won't have time today to look for many things and I'm also getting tired of looking for options on this game. Sorry.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (Steam) (Released September 2019)

Post by blaHbluBB »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:50 am
I fixed up the Spell List ID's in EDIT 4.8. I probably won't have time today to look for many things and I'm also getting tired of looking for options on this game. Sorry.
no need to be sorry, thank you for all the work you're doing :)

AlexPG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AlexPG »

Thanks for the table
Can you do something that make easier to capture a familiar?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

AlexPG wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 pm
Thanks for the table
Can you do something that make easier to capture a familiar?
No, if you need a familiar, use Override Get Familiar and either exchange a ticket or capture one manually. Exchanging a ticket with Solomon is easier and the best method.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:50 am
KS212 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:07 am
Can you please look at an 'Always Miracle Move available' option?

EDIT: The add Spell option seems to be a bit glitchy when trying to add the ultimate spell Astra... for some reason it keeps adding Mornstar instead.
All good mate, what you've done so far is already more than enough. Many many thanks again :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I am making one more update I think and hopefully the table will be feature complete as far as I can tell. I've added in the pointer to your known spell list. You have to view your spells to update the pointer, but I list 50 slots for spells. It should be enough I think. Someone requested an easier way to add spells and so I gave you the ability to just change a spell slot to a spell you want and once you view your spell list again, it adds it. You have to keep the same format as all your known spells are first before any blank spots (i.e. you cannot have a blank spot and then another spell). Enjoy the table and the game!

MochronaP
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MochronaP »

Don't know if this is a bug on my end, but I noticed that after I simply enabled table 5.1, Esther's Songs and Swaine's Shots seemed to disappear permanently from the save. Could anyone double check or find out why? I tried loading the bugged save without cheat engine, and the songs/shots were still gone. This bug doesn't seem to happen with the 4.8 table though.
Image Image

DiehauserDiablos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DiehauserDiablos »

MochronaP wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:46 am
Don't know if this is a bug on my end, but I noticed that after I simply enabled table 5.1, Esther's Songs and Swaine's Shots seemed to disappear permanently from the save. Could anyone double check or find out why? I tried loading the bugged save without cheat engine, and the songs/shots were still gone. This bug doesn't seem to happen with the 4.8 table though.
Same here sadly did not make a backup save before using 5.1 so she does not have songs anymore do not have swain to see the shots command

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

My apologies. I did put some code to deal with adding Oliver's spells but didn't notice if it affected Esther or Swaine. Let me check.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I fixed the issue in EDIT 5.2 and was able to correct the bug once you use them in battle with EDIT 5.2 enabled. Again, sorry for not noticing this. In the off chance you changed their names in CE, change them back to default names for the code to work.

iganar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iganar »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:52 am
I fixed the issue in EDIT 5.2 and was able to correct the bug once you use them in battle with EDIT 5.2 enabled. Again, sorry for not noticing this. In the off chance you changed their names in CE, change them back to default names for the code to work.
Worked for Esther, but didn't work for Swaine. Is it possible that it's because i swaped him once with Marcassin? Any chance to fix?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

iganar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:38 am
Worked for Esther, but didn't work for Swaine. Is it possible that it's because i swaped him once with Marcassin? Any chance to fix?
Try EDIT 5.3. I don't have Swaine to check if it worked, but I made another attempt to fix it. Let me know.

iganar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iganar »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:13 am
iganar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:38 am
Try EDIT 5.3. I don't have Swaine to check if it worked, but I made another attempt to fix it. Let me know.
Tried, didn't help

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

iganar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:21 am
Tried, didn't help
Try EDIT 5.4 again. If this doesn't work, I will need to play the game until I get Swaine and Marcassin to see what is going on with them. I apologize again and maybe it's better to use EDIT 4.8 until I can get this one worked out. As long as you don't do battles with this edit, it shouldn't break things if you need to use it to get some trophies until I can make sure it works.

iganar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iganar »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:54 am
iganar wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:21 am
Tried, didn't help
Try EDIT 5.4 again. If this doesn't work, I will need to play the game until I get Swaine and Marcassin to see what is going on with them. I apologize again and maybe it's better to use EDIT 4.8 until I can get this one worked out. As long as you don't do battles with this edit, it shouldn't break things if you need to use it to get some trophies until I can make sure it works.
Didn't worked. Well i need him only for 50 steals achievement, i guess for that i will just load old save where it works. Still thanks for table, saved tons of time.