Borderlands 3 +30

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 +14

Post by vosszaa »

inforsir89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:22 am
anyone know a place that posts videos faster then youtube?
Upload the raw video file to mediafire or google drive perhaps?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vampray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vampray »

Resolve wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:28 am
vampray wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:00 am
Which fearlessrevolution trainer are you using? I have the most recent one and it only has like 29 options on it and boosting legendary drop isnt one of them.
What do you mean it isn't an option?
[Link]
I had the trainer for the day before i didnt know it was changed.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

HEY ITS THE VIDEOS TUT!!!!!!!!!!

[Link]
Last edited by inforsir89 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

qoga7452
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qoga7452 »

Anyone had save with reroute shield?

Or Did someone know the part name and require slot for it is OK too.

I wanted to change my annointed red card into annointed rerouter.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

also who know what artifact effect that lowers shields

bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bossman »

I download an amara save from here an there is a green gun that I cant remove or sell from my inventory anyone know how to get rid of it?

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

ok so I must of got lucky but I succeeded on my first try, what I did was find the pointer for the gun I wanted to edit from inforsir's table I then paused the game by exiting out of my inventory and hitting escape, then I increased the size of the anointed part array from 1 to two, and copied the anointed part data 8 bytes over, then exited to the main menu, I then changed the anointed part data to a different one exited to the main menu again and then re-entered the game and the gun now has two anointed effects. I'm going to mess around with increasing the parts count and annointed parts count even more an then upload a save with it so people can change it to whatever they want.

v8n3t
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by v8n3t »

inforsir89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 am

This has said publishing for hours, did something go wrong?

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

Norinx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:16 am

ok so I must of got lucky but I succeeded on my first try, what I did was find the pointer for the gun I wanted to edit from inforsir's table I then paused the game by exiting out of my inventory and hitting escape, then I increased the size of the anointed part array from 1 to two, and copied the anointed part data 8 bytes over, then exited to the main menu, I then changed the anointed part data to a different one exited to the main menu again and then re-entered the game and the gun now has two anointed effects. I'm going to mess around with increasing the parts count and annointed parts count even more an then upload a save with it so people can change it to whatever they want.

where did u view the memory at?

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

v8n3t wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:21 am
inforsir89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 am

This has said publishing for hours, did something go wrong?
odd because i can press play on it o.0 chek the orginal post and try that link

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

inforsir89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:22 am

where did u view the memory at?
all the item info is stored near Level Req Display just look for the pointer to the anointed parts and the array size is 8 bytes after. If I knew anything about cheat tables I would edit it to make it easier but I don't.

Edit: it might be worth trying to change the pointer to of the anointed parts to some region of memory that doesn't have as much importance, the first time the region after the first anointed parts was just 0000000 but now that there are things after I keep on crashing.

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

inforsir89 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:14 pm
i USually pop open both the injector and table before even running the game, then i start the game. once the game is on the title screen i got and Play. to get into the game it self (yes i suck at this) also i put the injecter in the folder where the Objectdumps is dumped at so mine is ...

...PS the Values in the Picture wont be the same values you will get
So I'm able to use Sunbeam's spawnawesomeitems just fine, I've even followed his instructions to tweak spawnawesomeitems so it only spawns one type of loot each time.

But for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit Artifacts and Class Mods using your guide. Each time I paste the effect I want onto the Artifact or Class Mod to replace an existing effect (I verify what it is I am replacing first, I've been doing this since GameShark/Codebreaker days on PS1) it crashes the game. Below is a video of me doing this entire process from start to finish and crashing, if any1 could point out what im doing wrong plz ty

[Link]

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

it has 6 effects but only renders 4 on the card, going to up the part count to 30 then upload a save with it, I found out the main reason I was getting crashes is I needed to 8 byte not 4 bytes to the new anointed parts info lol. Adding parts works the exact same just the table allready has a direct link to the parts array size.

inforsir89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by inforsir89 »

inforsir89 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:11 am
Norinx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:05 am

it has 6 effects but only renders 4 on the card, going to up the part count to 30 then upload a save with it, I found out the main reason I was getting crashes is I needed to 8 byte not 4 bytes to the new anointed parts info lol. Adding parts works the exact same just the table allready has a direct link to the parts array size.
anyway u can do a detailed tut about it im bad about this stuff my self
LanceToTheN wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:00 am
inforsir89 wrote:
i USually pop open both the injector and table before even running the game, then i start the game. once the game is on the title screen i got and Play. to get into the game it self (yes i suck at this) also i put the injecter in the folder where the Objectdumps is dumped at so mine is ...

So I'm able to use Sunbeam's spawnawesomeitems just fine, I've even followed his instructions to tweak spawnawesomeitems so it only spawns one type of loot each time.

But for the life of me I can't figure out how to edit Artifacts and Class Mods using your guide. Each time I paste the effect I want onto the Artifact or Class Mod to replace an existing effect (I verify what it is I am replacing first, I've been doing this since GameShark/Codebreaker days on PS1) it crashes the game. Below is a video of me doing this entire process from start to finish and crashing, if any1 could point out what im doing wrong plz ty

[Link]
oh okay ur 100% doing it wrong did u watch the video thats up and running now id had a few friends tell me they were able to watch it

use this table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10256&start=375#p103919
Last edited by inforsir89 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Norinx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Norinx »

LanceToTheN wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:00 am
inforsir89 wrote:

[Link]
try converting the hex to decimal ie 5E37BA00 -> 1580710400 before pasting it into memory might be an easier way but that's what I do, if you double click on the value in memory it will show it's decimal equivalent.