Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by afraidless » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 am

well this was a fun read :D

User avatar
vosszaa
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:46 pm
Reputation: 217

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by vosszaa » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:34 am

Seeing you guys throwing technical jargon at each other and I'm like..

Image

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:36 pm

Lol... yep what vasszaa said Lol ^

User avatar
Visi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 pm
Reputation: 18

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by Visi » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:36 pm
Lol... yep what vasszaa said Lol ^
Oh look, Empress "OMG I was totally hacked gaiz" Ravenna is back. How shameless. lol.

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:18 am

shit posting are you? get a life kid.

User avatar
Visi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 pm
Reputation: 18

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by Visi » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:19 am

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:18 am
shit posting are you? get a life kid.
Bruh. You made a bunch of nonsensical BS posts and then went back and edited several of your posts with a copy/paste message lying about how you were hacked, and you tell me to get a life and call me a kid? If you were projecting any harder your bum would be bolted to a classroom ceiling. :lol:

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3342
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 821

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by STN » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:18 am
shit posting are you? get a life kid.
I normally wouldn't encourage this sort of behaviour but he has a point.

I didn't really like the mess you created and had to clean it up so don't be surprised if someone else calls you out on it. You made some big claims, instead of following up on them you made an excuse which i don't believe unless the hacker lives in your home.

I suggest moving on and if he follows you in another thread (doubtful) then report it.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Don't PM me asking for cheats, I'll just ignore you. Use the search function instead.

DABhand
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:43 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by DABhand » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:50 am

I thought I had an account here, but hey, wow I look away for a couple of years and people are fighting, had no idea Capcom threw down the lawyer gauntlet in terms of tables/trainers. I guess it is similar to how ME3 worked that it affected everyone in MP, I dunno, never use scripts etc in MP environments because I am not a douche.

But still, ouch, but it is always good to see people protect their forum of choice by randomly throwing insults and shit at each other. Also I have to see what this story is about from the last page of posts, cause old age does that makes you nosey.

Damn so much drama on this forum lol

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2441
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 958

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by SunBeam » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:27 pm

LOL. Glad to see you're still around :) Throw in some pop-corn, should make a nice read.

tallbearnc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by tallbearnc » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:12 am

Id tell capcom to eat shit and die. ANYONE can poke ANYWHERE in their PC's memory and use any tool to do it. AT WORSE, the user violates the TOS or EULA of the game (usually if it's online), but they can't target a trainer. They may threaten and write nasty letters, but if they tried to take me to court, I'd say "ill see your ass there"

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 540

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:48 am

tallbearnc wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:12 am
Id tell capcom to eat shit and die. ANYONE can poke ANYWHERE in their PC's memory and use any tool to do it. AT WORSE, the user violates the TOS or EULA of the game (usually if it's online), but they can't target a trainer. They may threaten and write nasty letters, but if they tried to take me to court, I'd say "ill see your ass there"
Actually with the US "Computer Fraud and Abuse Act", the TOS is legally binding with prison sentences for any thing online; it's just never happened before, but the law is in place to do it (for the US).

Wikipedia.org - Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/f ... manual.pdf
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

lampuiho
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 am
Reputation: 5

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by lampuiho » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:30 pm

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:48 am
tallbearnc wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:12 am
Id tell capcom to eat shit and die. ANYONE can poke ANYWHERE in their PC's memory and use any tool to do it. AT WORSE, the user violates the TOS or EULA of the game (usually if it's online), but they can't target a trainer. They may threaten and write nasty letters, but if they tried to take me to court, I'd say "ill see your ass there"
Actually with the US "Computer Fraud and Abuse Act", the TOS is legally binding with prison sentences for any thing online; it's just never happened before, but the law is in place to do it (for the US).

Wikipedia.org - Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/f ... manual.pdf
For the law in my country, you'd have to have caused damaged before someone could prosecute you for it.

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 540

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:08 pm

lampuiho wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:30 pm
...
For the law in my country, you'd have to have caused damaged before someone could prosecute you for it.
Yeah, kinda the same thing here; basically there is no legal precedence for it so the supreme court could rule against it, so no one has even tried yet. The only legal precedence for it is wire fraud with banks, credit cards, and personal information; actually hacking a server and stealing information.
CE wiki - Tutorials CE wiki - Auto Assembler Basics - CE wiki - Lua Basics If it's not a Personal Message don't PM me, use the forum. I ignore PMs that should be asked on the forum.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users