Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by CaliberCH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:31 pm

KS212 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:26 pm
CH 'retired' their MHW trainer coz Shitcom allegedly cried to them.

Wonder if they'll cry here too.
Actually I was going to make available something that would help, since we (like every other reputable cheat provider) were removing our trainer

maybe people (like you) should STFU here who aren't actually contributing anything and those who ARE who would like assistance can PM me for the secret decoder box. Most of the 'crying' here is people who are upset that the tools/trainers/mods are crashing due to the scanners.

I try to help here from time to time, as much as I legally can, and am met with a host of leeching dicks..

If people want help, then contact me. Otherwise I guess I will just leave you all to your 200 pages of posting about how everything crashes and sucks now.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by CaliberCH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:32 pm

kaziyo88 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:32 pm
Yeah just canceled my CH because of that reason, no need to have sub if its gone.
Well fuck you buddy. Oh, and Merry Christmas.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by CaliberCH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm

Chacha Puma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.

best,
Cal

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 21

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by eTheBlack » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:39 pm

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Chacha Puma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.

best,
Cal
How is other people fault when you canceled trainer? Are you seriously blaming everyone else because company contacted you? You. Not everyone else. Only you.

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 953

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by SunBeam » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 pm

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Chacha Puma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.

best,
Cal
Why are you here? Shoo with the CH propaganda.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by CaliberCH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:39 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Chacha Puma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.

best,
Cal
How is other people fault when you canceled trainer? Are you seriously blaming everyone else because company contacted you? You. Not everyone else. Only you.
1. Several people, including people who sell trainers here, were contacted. OOPS you spoke without actually knowing anything. Others took their trainers down well before we did. In fact, best I can tell, we are the only ones who actually initiated a dialogue and confronted CAPCOM regarding their takedown logic.

2. I never blamed anyone here for our decision to cancel the trainer. We didn't want the hassle of possible protracted litigation and the associated costs. Some of us actually care about the impact that stupidity, theft, and folks fucking up the multiplayer have on games companies. If STN suddenly gets hit with enough cease and desist or several DMCA takedowns fuck his website(s ) (or the website of people he works for, rather), then he will have to make the same decision as well. Cheatengine site ITSELF had to make a similar decision awhile back. I assume you don't sell programs online from a reputable website, that has actual American location, with actual tax ID numbers, and real actual names and addresses attached to it. If you did, you wouldn't make brave statements on a site like this. Some of us actually deal with more than attaching memory scanners to video games.

3. What I became angry at, is that I am asking if people needed the way to kill the scanners here, and offered help, only to be met with jackholes/aholes/leechholes who frankly don't understand or comprehend exactly the entirety of the situation. In fact, I mentioned the possibility of a program that does just that, being available...

4. I didn't start this crap, others did. And now people are joining in, amplifying the ignorance.

5. Again, if you WANT SOME HELP on this, then PM me. However, at this point, there is only a few people here I would even talk to. Some of you leeches don't even deserve the help.

6. Yes, some of you are complicit in this increased use of scanners by companies, their ramping up of anticheats to the point they are now hijacking your actual kernel OS, and the mailing of DMCA takedown requests, as well as fucking up the games for people, by your hacking games to allow cheating in multiplayer games, and by your supporting and promoting the illegal copying/sharing of games. You POS know who you are, some of you actually post about yourselves doing it here, so no need for me to point you out. YOU are the kind of people that suck off of others, never giving anything to the cause, refunding when you 'get what you want', after others did the hard work, and the first to complain and demand updates when things break or go south. If you fit this paragraph, then yes.. fuck you.

Feel free to troll away... what do I care. I have a working trainer here. If you don't want my help in this community, especially you anti-CH leeches, then I LITERALLY COULD GIVE A DAMN.

This is what happens when you bring the Christmas spirit to a bunch of people who been stealing gifts all year..

I hope this clears it up, but if not.. Merry Christmas!
Last edited by CaliberCH on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by CaliberCH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:49 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Chacha Puma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.

best,
Cal
Why are you here? Shoo with the CH propaganda.
viewtopic.php?p=71103#p71103

Happy Holidays.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by CaliberCH » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:18 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 pm
"..available only in the not-so-Lifetime-anymore-because-the-business-model-sucked-ballz CH trainer". It's not the first, nor the last time CH will blow shit out of proportions to portray some simple crap into something WOW. This shit's been going on since the Trojan Horse :D I've not played this game, it's true, however I read "make all 82 active scanners not see the changes you are making to the game" - - so why aren't you fuckers using some PUBLIC shit like StealthEdit? Has worked with Dark Souls Remastered (viewtopic.php?t=6856), hasn't it? :P No need for CH not-so-lifetime trainer, now, is it?

P.S.: If the detection works differently than Caliber so simply put it, it's not my fault he didn't explain properly. Again, I've not, nor will I play this game. Why do I interfere then? Cuz.. I can?..
WTF?

Theres multiple scanners running at all times, there are roughly 82 code scanner functions, all completely coded differently and using different obfuscation and mangled code, that are either running all the time or are triggered during events. The new 'Denuvo' anti-cheat that was discussed by the company awhile back, well maybe this is 'that'. At any rate, these functions are not even remotely similar in AOB scan type way or whatever. They also have hard coded addresses in the functions, so trying to do a copy of the .exe into memory then diverting the running process to the copy or whatever won't work. The virtual tables are also part of the scans. So to get around this you need to do one of the following (or try several methods):

1) make each scanner return the correct CRC
2) do not modify the code at all (i.e. VEH detours, a la FLING)
3) some other method possibly (I have no idea what stealth edit is doing)
4) try to make your code hijack the running function, make changes, then return code back to normal, hoping to do this before scanner catches you
5) some sort of pointer chain that you have worked out that is stable

I went with 1. Now I can change any function in the game with no crash.

It's bullshit that CAPCOM is claiming DCMA takedown on US Code of copyright infringement, because our trainer was for offline mode, which you CAN run the game offline, and nothing our trainer does removes DRM, or modifies the .exe so that the game can be shared or copied. In fact, the game scanners continue to scan as they always did (chewing up CPU cycles, by the way)

However, this is not the situation or the game that CH is willing to 'die on the sword' or exert tons of cash to fight for in court, although I think it's worth pondering that likely that time is coming soon, and people are going to have to decide if they have the guts, resources, and the legal team to do so.

At any rate, folks that have a grasp of what I am saying know the difficulty in dealing with this sort of anti-cheat crap. Capcom should have just made the game fully online, or keep the microtransactional and coop shit from being such a big part of their income stream scheme.

It doesn't help that people here are accessing DLC and planned content and explaining how to get it when people have not paid for it. Some of you have not even paid for the game..

At any rate, if someone else wants to chime in their discoveries of the anti-cheat schemes here, then feel free to correct me or post your solutions. At CH, we removed ourselves from the fray..

best,
Cal

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 953

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by SunBeam » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 am

All I can say is learn what StealthEdit does, if you care that much, before making bold statements that most of the times are aimed at directing people to CH, in the "we are the only ones who did this" already boring fashion. Telling the world there are 82 or w.e. scanners again won't help your cause because you clearly haven't done your homework properly. It's not some Denuvo shit.. it's custom scanners shielded in Denuvo/VMProtect obfuscation/virtualization. CRC32, MD5, etc. on spliced portions of executable code. Here, throwing you a freakin' bone, so you don't go all "Grinch spirit" on me.. https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/36991- ... dimagecrc/ Enjoy the read. That's one of the possible implementations (remember Unity and Syndicate still don't have a crack out there; and by crack I mean a cracked executable, where the scanners are off).

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3339
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 818

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by STN » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:38 am

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
Some of us actually care about the impact that stupidity, theft, and folks fucking up the multiplayer have on games companies. If STN suddenly gets hit with enough cease and desist or several DMCA takedowns fuck his website(s ) (or the website of people he works for, rather), then he will have to make the same decision as well. Cheatengine site ITSELF had to make a similar decision awhile back.
FRF came into existence to withstand what cheat engine couldn't, the bullying of game companies. Capcom is no different than any other bully.

I am actually surprised that they took this moronic step when cheats and trainers must help with their sales because they enhance the experience of playing the game and for some is the only way they will or can play!. I hope capcom reflects on this because they're seriously being dicks to so many people who enjoy their games, i have had many people with some sort of disability/reduced mobility mention how my cheats helped them play and enjoy the game. Capcom just said no fuck you to them.
CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
I assume you don't sell programs online from a reputable website, that has actual American location, with actual tax ID numbers, and real actual names and addresses attached to it. If you did, you wouldn't make brave statements on a site like this.


Just because FRF isn't based in the US doesn't make it any less reputable than CH. I get your point but your reply appears to look down on FRF as some fishy scammy site.

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
6. Yes, some of you are complicit in this increased use of scanners by companies, their ramping up of anticheats to the point they are now hijacking your actual kernel OS, and the mailing of DMCA takedown requests, as well as fucking up the games for people, by your hacking games to allow cheating in multiplayer games, and by your supporting and promoting the illegal copying/sharing of games. You POS know who you are, some of you actually post about yourselves doing it here, so no need for me to point you out. YOU are the kind of people that suck off of others, never giving anything to the cause, refunding when you 'get what you want', after others did the hard work, and the first to complain and demand updates when things break or go south. If you fit this paragraph, then yes.. fuck you.


Capcom is probably taking down trainers because some moron in their legal department doesn't know the difference between trainers and multiplayer cheats or trainers and piracy. It's the same reason Discord shut down FRFs servers and banned my accounts because they simply don't know the difference between what you mentioned and the cheating we do.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Don't PM me asking for cheats, I'll just ignore you. Use the search function instead.

kaziyo88
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:52 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by kaziyo88 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:43 am

I loved CH for a while but once they gave up on MHW that was it for me, canceled my SUB for lifetime, so sticking to modding the game with new mods they release here that are worth it and enjoy the game the way I want to. CH doesn't do a bad job on game cheats but just this one is one game I did not want to play legit again like console.

User avatar
Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 11

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by Empress_Ravenna » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:01 am

heh... still venting?

Accounts been hacked.. just gotta repost this on all my threads till i can figure out how to erase my last days worth of hacked messages!!
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by CaliberCH » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:10 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 am
All I can say is learn what StealthEdit does, if you care that much, before making bold statements that most of the times are aimed at directing people to CH, in the "we are the only ones who did this" already boring fashion. Telling the world there are 82 or w.e. scanners again won't help your cause because you clearly haven't done your homework properly. It's not some Denuvo shit.. it's custom scanners shielded in Denuvo/VMProtect obfuscation/virtualization. CRC32, MD5, etc. on spliced portions of executable code. Here, throwing you a freakin' bone, so you don't go all "Grinch spirit" on me.. https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/36991- ... dimagecrc/ Enjoy the read. That's one of the possible implementations (remember Unity and Syndicate still don't have a crack out there; and by crack I mean a cracked executable, where the scanners are off).
I dont care. We bypassed it. That's a fact. The bypass method still works. The rest of all this is crap and anti-CH talk. No, I didn't do any research about who made the scanner, or if it's some combo or whatever. I just reversed it and then bypassed it (them). In a pretty clever way I might add. I suggested Denuvo added this themselves, since this was something I had not seen before, and they had JUST mentioned it during the recent acquisition. It has the same bullshit structure as parts of Denuvo mangled code does. Thanks for your dickish input. I am sure everyone here who just wants a bypass appreciates your swollen head responses. All hail Sunbeam... nobody can have the milk of the trainer gods without sucking on his swollen tits here at fearless. Now that I have come here and we've gotten into a pissing match, maybe you will actually get off your ass and go figure it out so you can post about it and show me up or something, or 'expose me' 4 weeks after we did it. Isn't that how this typically progresses? I seem to remember giving credit where credit is due to YOU in the past, but I see that that isn't one of your strong points.

I've said this many times, I think we could like each other, SB, but you are too toxic most times, and frankly I don't do well around toxic or disrespectful people, no matter how good they are or think they are. Or people who fuck up and expose other's work for the supposed 'glory', without stopping to think of the repercussions of doing so. What do you care, right? It's not fucking up anything YOU own or YOUR paycheck, right? I respect the work many times, but kind of think some people are garbage humans. But, that's the world. We are all hackers of sorts. But some people are plain anarchy. They enjoy burning things. And when you associate and build your platform or tie your site/paid work with anarchy around you, well that's what ends up burning it down. Good luck. Yes I get 'cranky' when people kick at me, so I kick back. Unfortunately it's not a fair fight here, in terms of the 'verbal' beatdown ability. But I DID come here out of my own personal decision to try and help, which is nobody's fault but mine.

Nobody who could use it for their work here has contacted me about a bypass, and it's 90% responses like this or anti-CH stuff. Continue forth with stealth edit or whatever else until they patch it away, or you figure out why it's not working for some options. It that solution works, or is a good alternative, then by all means go use it. I mean that with no ill will.

I sincerely came in here with good intentions, especially in light of the fact we have a solution and that we are somewhat chapped with CAPCOM's actions, so we would like to see others continue, but that's water under the bridge. Maybe there's too much anti-game company, anti-moral, anarchic people here anyways. So this is the last time I will write this. IF YOU MADE THIS CH TABLE AND WANT MY HELP, PM ME. This game will be vapor in 4-6 months anyways, when the next great thing comes out, or people have cheated/scammed the DLC content without paying for it, forcing the company to just abandon it.

One last thing, thank you to those of you who PM me with kind comments. I know it's not all CH hate here, and many of you were using our trainer for the bypass. Some of you are asking for refunds, which is typical and kind of a douche move, but not everyone is a dick here.

This has gotten off the rails, and off topic. And likely to be deleted at some point, so apologies. Maybe some of you enjoyed the drama.

Merry Christmas and I'll go back to more sunny climate, it's too 'cold' up here,
Cal

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by CaliberCH » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:25 pm

STN wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:38 am
CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
Some of us actually care about the impact that stupidity, theft, and folks fucking up the multiplayer have on games companies. If STN suddenly gets hit with enough cease and desist or several DMCA takedowns fuck his website(s ) (or the website of people he works for, rather), then he will have to make the same decision as well. Cheatengine site ITSELF had to make a similar decision awhile back.
FRF came into existence to withstand what cheat engine couldn't, the bullying of game companies. Capcom is no different than any other bully.

I am actually surprised that they took this moronic step when cheats and trainers must help with their sales because they enhance the experience of playing the game and for some is the only way they will or can play!. I hope capcom reflects on this because they're seriously being dicks to so many people who enjoy their games, i have had many people with some sort of disability/reduced mobility mention how my cheats helped them play and enjoy the game. Capcom just said no fuck you to them.
CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
I assume you don't sell programs online from a reputable website, that has actual American location, with actual tax ID numbers, and real actual names and addresses attached to it. If you did, you wouldn't make brave statements on a site like this.


Just because FRF isn't based in the US doesn't make it any less reputable than CH. I get your point but your reply appears to look down on FRF as some fishy scammy site.

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
6. Yes, some of you are complicit in this increased use of scanners by companies, their ramping up of anticheats to the point they are now hijacking your actual kernel OS, and the mailing of DMCA takedown requests, as well as fucking up the games for people, by your hacking games to allow cheating in multiplayer games, and by your supporting and promoting the illegal copying/sharing of games. You POS know who you are, some of you actually post about yourselves doing it here, so no need for me to point you out. YOU are the kind of people that suck off of others, never giving anything to the cause, refunding when you 'get what you want', after others did the hard work, and the first to complain and demand updates when things break or go south. If you fit this paragraph, then yes.. fuck you.


Capcom is probably taking down trainers because some moron in their legal department doesn't know the difference between trainers and multiplayer cheats or trainers and piracy. It's the same reason Discord shut down FRFs servers and banned my accounts because they simply don't know the difference between what you mentioned and the cheating we do.
I appreciate your input
1) I didn't mean to state that FRF was not reputable. I am saying that you are less likely to be a target, since you sell nothing here. We both know that other ventures you are involved in that weren't mentioned here dropped this title a long while back.

2) Do not think you are un reachable, or that there aren't ways to address your board here. Also, we are talking about CHINA as well. I'll leave it at that. I appreciate that you seem to think you can take the risk, but unless you have a server in your house and your own ISP that you own, then you are attackable at multiple levels... LEGALLY attackable. What you consider 'bullying' may be that, or it may be that an actual infringement is occurring, and not everyone who makes legal decisions 'understands' the difference between DRM, anti-cheat, and etc. That doesn't mean their rulings and judgments hold any less power when the hammer comes down. I've seen a lot of tough talkers break in the past 15 years.... they break, and are almost broke.. meanwhile the members who were sharing warez and whatnot freely move on. Discord or whatever else you have to link yourself to, to have boards and activity, are going to do what they think is best for them LEGALLY when this stuff hits the fan. If you got the money, time, and the set up to weather this, and keep moving around 100 times, then God bless you.

3) FRF is posting stuff that allows people access to DLC content, and people are specifically talking about using warez here and PM each other links and whatnot. I leave you to decide what to do with that information. And, NO, I am not going to do the homework for you and find it all and list it here, link to it. This is a sincere statement and instead of denying it or attacking me back about it, you should recognize it then decide if that poses a problem for you. It doesn't pose a problem for your users, who will just go to the next MAF or other site for their content once you are dealing with CLOUD FLARE or some other link in your chain has pulled the plug of the internet to your board. Certain big headed members posting all manner of proprietary or DRM or launch code, or how to access DLC via methods and laying it all out on your site, well that's cool and all, but probably not helping the situation.

4) We've been at someone of a 'truce', especially in light that we are in direct competition in other ways, so I am just telling you that the future may not be as simple or as fun as it has been. There are serious issues likely coming down the pike. At some point the legal/court thing is likely going to be forced into play on what we do. Being 'at war' when we are all facing the same situations may not be the best atmosphere.

Merry Christmas,
Cal

User avatar
CaliberCH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:47 am
Reputation: 50

Re: Capcom took down Cheathappens MHW trainer

Post by CaliberCH » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:40 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 am
https://forum.tuts4you.com/topic/36991- ... dimagecrc/ Enjoy the read. That's one of the possible implementations (remember Unity and Syndicate still don't have a crack out there; and by crack I mean a cracked executable, where the scanners are off).
I am confused:
1) You are throwing ME a bone? I have a working bypass.
2) I went to this link. Its a 'crack me' or 'solve me' challenge from 2015.. 4 years ago.
3) this is not the implementation at all.
4) WTF man?
5) you said "It's not some Denuvo shit.. it's custom scanners shielded in Denuvo/VMProtect obfuscation/virtualization. CRC32, MD5, etc. on spliced portions of executable code. " as if this is the gospel. Dude, you posted nothing here to refute my suggestion or to bolster that your statement is accurate. The only people who know if this is a new Denuvo anti-cheat added, is Denuvo and the developers.
6) https://www.pcgamesn.com/denuvo-anti-cheat
7) I don't 'crack games' or mess with code that is dealing with DRM/STEAM/etc. once I realize that's where my reversing is heading, so all I can do is speculate and post an informed statement based on the reality of the actual game in front of me and the actual code, not some 2015 tutorial 'crack me'.

I admit that maybe I have not idea WTF you intended, or maybe the link was wrong, but actually I think you are just spewing.

best,
Cal

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users