eTheBlack wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:39 pm
CaliberCH wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Chacha Puma wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.
How is other people fault when you canceled trainer? Are you seriously blaming everyone else because company contacted you? You. Not everyone else. Only you.
1. Several people, including people who sell trainers here, were contacted. OOPS you spoke without actually knowing anything. Others took their trainers down well before we did. In fact, best I can tell, we are the only ones who actually initiated a dialogue and confronted CAPCOM regarding their takedown logic.
2. I never blamed anyone here for our decision to cancel the trainer. We didn't want the hassle of possible protracted litigation and the associated costs. Some of us actually care about the impact that stupidity, theft, and folks fucking up the multiplayer have on games companies. If STN suddenly gets hit with enough cease and desist or several DMCA takedowns fuck his website(s ) (or the website of people he works for, rather), then he will have to make the same decision as well. Cheatengine site ITSELF had to make a similar decision awhile back. I assume you don't sell programs online from a reputable website, that has actual American location, with actual tax ID numbers, and real actual names and addresses attached to it. If you did, you wouldn't make brave statements on a site like this. Some of us actually deal with more than attaching memory scanners to video games.
3. What I became angry at, is that I am asking if people needed the way to kill the scanners here, and offered help, only to be met with jackholes/aholes/leechholes who frankly don't understand or comprehend exactly the entirety of the situation. In fact, I mentioned the possibility of a program that does just that, being available...
4. I didn't start this crap, others did. And now people are joining in, amplifying the ignorance.
5. Again, if you WANT SOME HELP on this, then PM me. However, at this point, there is only a few people here I would even talk to. Some of you leeches don't even deserve the help.
6. Yes, some of you are complicit in this increased use of scanners by companies, their ramping up of anticheats to the point they are now hijacking your actual kernel OS, and the mailing of DMCA takedown requests, as well as fucking up the games for people, by your hacking games to allow cheating in multiplayer games, and by your supporting and promoting the illegal copying/sharing of games. You POS know who you are, some of you actually post about yourselves doing it here, so no need for me to point you out. YOU are the kind of people that suck off of others, never giving anything to the cause, refunding when you 'get what you want', after others did the hard work, and the first to complain and demand updates when things break or go south. If you fit this paragraph, then yes.. fuck you.
Feel free to troll away... what do I care. I have a working trainer here. If you don't want my help in this community, especially you anti-CH leeches, then I LITERALLY COULD GIVE A DAMN.
This is what happens when you bring the Christmas spirit to a bunch of people who been stealing gifts all year..
I hope this clears it up, but if not.. Merry Christmas!