Cheat table from doncarlone

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Post Reply
User avatar
AgentMyth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:14 am
Reputation: 1

Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by AgentMyth » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Recently there are many cheat table from doncarlone been posted and i found 1 thing about them
All the code and the style just like ColonelRVH table
So i wonder could doncarlone stole ColonelRVH table and make credit go to himself ?
I appreciated doncarlone work but pls can you just dont change the credit of the table owner
ColonelRVH put very hard work on his table so pls stop doing this
If i was wrong then im very sorry and apologize about my action right here
p/s : i dont say doncarlone stop your posting aleast could you keep the credit to the right owner

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3154
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 521

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by STN » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:51 pm

AgentMyth wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:26 pm
Recently there are many cheat table from doncarlone been posted and i found 1 thing about them
All the code and the style just like ColonelRVH table
So i wonder could doncarlone stole ColonelRVH table and make credit go to himself ?
I appreciated doncarlone work but pls can you just dont change the credit of the table owner
ColonelRVH put very hard work on his table so pls stop doing this
If i was wrong then im very sorry and apologize about my action right here
p/s : i dont say doncarlone stop your posting aleast could you keep the credit to the right owner
Post proofs.

Also removed the horribly linked member profiles. You don't need to do that, we already know who they are but if you're bothered, do it once.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

User avatar
AgentMyth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:14 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by AgentMyth » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:52 am

This is table from doncarlone viewtopic.php?t=7926
This is table from ColonelRVH https://www.patreon.com/posts/star-control-v1-21547784
They are the same code and same style just change this some descreption for look like he the owner of the table
I just dont want him to stop posting aleast let the credit go to the right owner that all

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 231
Contact:

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:18 am

Wow, like almost identical. Even still has the part asking for support on Patreon, but doesn't have a Patreon account [linked].
imagesShow
Image
Image
Image
EDIT:
I'll let STN, make a decision here. But if there are matching tables here on the forum with different time stamps, we should be able to say who uploaded theirs first. Right now this is dependent on the 2 different server's timestamps, so it's still hard to say definitively.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:02 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by krmit » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 am

i also noticed it some time ago.
for me, if they are not a team, this is most probably stealing.
also -> https://www.thecheatscript.com/2018/10/ ... where.html

User avatar
AgentMyth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:14 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by AgentMyth » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:34 pm

i see doncarlone profile notice that he posting like ColonelRVH table since September 17 that when his table look like ColonelRVH table
ColonelRVH dont say it i didnt know too after that post i desired to begin help him

User avatar
Betcha
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:39 pm
Reputation: 17

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by Betcha » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:05 pm

Also seems he forgot to turn off his autocliker on this one.
Image
Image

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3154
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 521

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by STN » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:46 am

I am interested what ColonelRVH has to say and this don guy.

Kalas used to "steal"/"snip" etc. from ColonelRVH and he was okay with it, even became friends.

Could also be an alternate account, not the first time this has happened. Need more details especially since the parties involved aren't even bothered about it :?:
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 32

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by predprey » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:39 pm

krmit wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 am
i also noticed it some time ago.
for me, if they are not a team, this is most probably stealing.
also -> https://www.thecheatscript.com/2018/10/ ... where.html
STN wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:46 am
I am interested what ColonelRVH has to say and this don guy.

Kalas used to "steal"/"snip" etc. from ColonelRVH and he was okay with it, even became friends.

Could also be an alternate account, not the first time this has happened. Need more details especially since the parties involved aren't even bothered about it :?:
ColonelRVH did say on his site "There's the douchebag named doncarlone" though. :ph34r:

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3154
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 521

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by STN » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:34 pm

predprey wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:39 pm
ColonelRVH did say on his site "There's the douchebag named doncarlone" though. :ph34r:
Ah. Didn't check that link.

doncarlone has been banned. Hope this issue is brought up at MAF as the guy has been more active there anyway.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

User avatar
TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:31 am
Reputation: 231
Contact:

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:50 pm

STN wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:34 pm
...
doncarlone has been banned. Hope this issue is brought up at MAF as the guy has been more active there anyway.
Normally I'd say, "give them a chance to explain". But yeah, they didn't just "borrow" some cheats, they just seemed to swap the author's name for their own; so it doesn't seem like it was for "learning purposes". I really like how the XML was the exact same amount of lines (seems very unlikely), and the part asking for patreon support but no patreon account; but at this point I'm curious what their mind set or reasoning was.

User avatar
AgentMyth
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 4:14 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by AgentMyth » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:09 pm

MAF seem only post trainer no CE table and most of trainer make and post by himself so i dont thing he can post any work of ColonelRVH there
Thanks you very much about this ^^ and could you close this topic and again thanks you

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 pm
Reputation: 32

Re: Cheat table from doncarlone

Post by predprey » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Press F to Pay Respects :ph34r:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users