Need help with Injustice 2 trainer

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
elgrego0071
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Need help with Injustice 2 trainer

Post by elgrego0071 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:10 pm

I hope that I find someone here who can help me solve my problem. .. used "infinite crystals", I bought two skins and suddenly I have -1,569,265,544 crystals. This cheat does not work repeatedly, restarting the game did not help. I hope to write right here. Someone will understand it.
It was a mistake to try that trainer. I'm afraid I'll lose all my saved positions. Deleted saves problem can solve, but I will lose everything (about xp and the progress of my characters! And I do not want this, of course).
I've been searching for a long time on the internet, some advice, I have not found. :(
Have you encountered this problem? Can it be solved without loss of progress?
Thanks so much for any answers.

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Re: Need help with Injustice 2 trainer

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:10 pm

Basically, it's a signed integer and they set it too high; probably set it as an unsigned integer.
But -1,569,265,544 == 0xFFFFFFFFA276E878 so seems like it might be a problem with the trainers code in general.
And there doesn't seem to be a CT here for it. You can make a request for it in the Single Player Cheat Requests section (you just need a pointer or script to set the "crystals" to a good value).

But really you'll want to start backing up your saves before editing memory, or be willing to delete everything and start over.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Need help with Injustice 2 trainer

Post by STN » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:37 pm

Why not ask the trainer author? They would be more qualified and interested to answer questions about their own trainer?
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook