New Here!

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
AlexSargon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

New Here!

Post by AlexSargon »

Hello, all. Didn't see any sort of pinned Introduction thread... I'm new to these forums, but I'm not new to gaming, giving my games a little nudge in the right direction, or CE specifically (I've tried using various versions over the years). Just curious about a few things. One, how do "profile posts" work. Been through all the menus, can one post to other peoples' profiles but not their own? Also, how does one change the little tag (like "what is cheating?" under their names? Is it something one must somehow "earn" by being here a while and being active?

Also, I'm a total badge whore. Can I say "badge whore" here? Is there an acceptable alternative I can use? I'd just like people to like my posts. A lot. ?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

New Here!

Post by TimFun13 »

I have a feeling you will make quite the hacker. As for "Profile Posts", you post their and it is tied to the persons profile; and you can post on your own profile. And for "the tag", you must retrieve an enchanted sword from the "Lady in the Lake", and repeat these words, "Klaatu barada nikto"; then it becomes editable.

AlexSargon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

New Here!

Post by AlexSargon »

I used to play Star Wars galaxies, back in the day. As I recall, I was walking around Jabba's palace when I encountered Klaatu and Barada of the Nikto. The Earth stood still. I regretted not having borrowed the Necronomicon from Ash. Also, can I expect to wield supreme executive power because a watery tart throws a sword at me?

Thanks for the info!