About FRF

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

About FRF

Post by SunBeam »

[USER=1]@STN[/USER]: My impression is the following (just personal opinion, so don't really care on the "but"s):

[LIST]

[*]FRF is already a self-contained community; it only requires a monthly fee to survive; donations or not, you can't keep doing this forever

[*]your interest for this place is diminishing (you gotta admit it at some point); I also get it you won't say this shit publicly just so you don't set some wrong impression on people, but that's the truth of it (from my perspective)

[*]you rarely release stuff; just update some old shit to fit some scenario (e.g.: fearlessrevolution)

[*]how happy does this place make you?

[/LIST]

If I were you, I'd pass the baton to the next person in line, with something signed that this won't be dissolved. And mind my life, just like any other individual here, dropping by here and then. I believe it's time you put that phantom of a vision behind and live in the [B]present[/B]?

As much as me or you would like to superficially role-play that everything is fine and dandy, we both know it isn't.

BR,

Sun

STN
Founder
Founder

About FRF

Post by STN »

I was waiting for your dickish post, here it is!?. I moved it to general discussion because your opinion/assumptions about me don't really help and FRF needs help.

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50782, member: 12587"][USER=1]@STN[/USER]: My impression is the following (just personal opinion, so don't really care on the "but"s):[/QUOTE]

You're right, these are just your opinions with no basis in reality.

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50782, member: 12587"]

FRF is already a self-contained community; it only requires a monthly fee to survive; donations or not, you can't keep doing this forever[/QUOTE]

I realized that now hence the post. FRF needs a long term financial plan, donations are still keeping the site alive for now though.

your interest for this place is diminishing (you gotta admit it at some point); I also get it you won't say this shit publicly just so you don't set some wrong impression on people, but that's the truth of it (from my perspective)[/QUOTE]

Just because i don't run this place YOUR WAY doesn't mean i have no interest in this place. Also are you fuckin crazy to even think that? Let me remind you something

[LIST]

[*] I spent countless days - and it is not an exaggeration - porting cheat tables from CE forums with every little detail!. I went as far as finding every table posted in the 200+ pages just so i don't miss a CT that would be impossible to find again because the search was slowly deindexing pages on CEF. This place didn't happen by luck, a lot of hard work went into it.

[*]Yet You wanted all that gone for a "fresh start". That's the interest you had for this place.

[*]I lost two Discord accounts. I remember nobody else wanted to risk theirs yet my accounts weren't precious enough and disposable huh. I lost years of history there including some really important data.

[*]Don't get me started on the money and energy/time i have spent. I am happy to do it forever.

[/LIST]

It hurts when YOU say stuff like this because i considered you best friend and have confided so much that you know this already yet you would say it just out of spite? Or are you really that ignorant?.

you rarely release stuff; just update some old shit to fit some scenario (e.g.: fearlessrevolution)[/QUOTE]

You know very well why. Honestly it feels like you're saying all this just to sabotage this fund-raiser and raise questions about my character and intentions. Sigh, let me repeat myself to you then, in public this time

[LIST]

[*]Being the owner of this place, i have a lot of pull. I used to post my trainers back when the trainers section was dead and you know what happened? Other users stopped posting theirs because they felt they couldn't compete with me. FRF desperately needed that section to be filled and i could've but i stopped to give the community a chance.

[*]I posted cheat tables for odd games every now and then when FRF needed them at the beginning. Now? Why would i when people already post far better shit than i make. I don't have time to spend on a game as much as YOU or someone else do and you know i envy that so what's the point of me posting a basic table when there is a kickass one by YOU or Recifense or DrummerIX or [inset the countless other talents here]. It's absurd you would bring this up when you know this very well.

[*]You know i study Microbiology in school right? That shit takes time you know? My interests are more into that area than spending hours mapping game engines like you do, not that i have time to do that even. I can help this place much more as an admin than posting cheat tables.

[*]Again, i have seen it happen. People especially the random contributors are extremely insecure about their work and when i post, they don't. I want to encourage everyone to post their shit and this place to be noob-friendly and everyone to feel welcome. How many people post in your threads with their contributions? ZERO. They're scared of you and my red name scares them.

[*]Lastly and most importantly and this pisses me off, there are certain people always looking for an opportunity to malign me, use my ties to fearlessrevolution to spread some narrative (you know it very well) for their selfish reasons. So i am extra careful not to advertise fearlessrevolution in anyway and let the community do what they always did at CEF, share cheat tables. People are very appreciative of this, quite frankly, you're the only one that has a problem with me not posting.

[/LIST]

I don't see how me not releasing stuff means i am not interested though?

how happy does this place make you?[/QUOTE]

What kind of silly question is it?

Everyone knows my history and with FRF, i wanted to do something nice for the community without gaining anything in return. I always believed that's why people chose FRF and it became a success. So to see it prosper makes me feel absolutely fuckin happy. How many people can say they started something like FRF and got the community involved in it so much that they kept it running?

Hey sure, i have neglected it for a period of times somewhat but i am fuckin human and have a life to live. It doesn't mean i am not happy or not interested. Do you remember how you trashed every post you made here back in November, some of which i painfully re-created? It is okay, shit happens. I know you love it just as much as i do. But you won't see me be so judgmental of you.

If I were you, I'd pass the baton to the next person in line, with something signed that this won't be dissolved. And mind my life, just like any other individual here, dropping by here and then. I believe it's time you put that phantom of a vision behind and live in the [B]present[/B]?

As much as me or you would like to superficially role-play that everything is fine and dandy, we both know it isn't.

BR,

Sun[/QUOTE]

My life is FRF and i am trying to keep it alive. If i didn't give a fuck, i can monetize this place a million ways, let this place go to ruin and profit. There were offers when this place was dead as fuck (but they saw the potential) and i refused because that's not my vision. I don't want to see the day when i can't afford this place because FRF is my vision and people fucking love it. Everyone and their mother tried their ways and my way worked!. So i am not the only one that thinks everything is fine and dandy, nah freakin great here. Look at how people chip in whenever i ask for their help

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] You are not being fair. You spread this bullshit about me just out of spite back when phpbb/xenforo shit happened and i don't know if you realize but people actually believe you because they don't know me like you do. I am not going to be always this forgiving and you're not acting like a friend. I am fuckin trying to save this place.

You are pissed, deal with it differently. Don't sabotage FRF. Or do you miss our arguments? Come to discord and say whatever where it doesn't hurt frf. Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

About FRF

Post by SunBeam »

This is the second time around where you're turning a post I made in good faith into some weapon to manipulate the mass; and I won't fucking allow it. No more using others as your puppets. I'll leave you to your phenomena, the same shit that happened in the past, when everything someone that has a quarrel with you says is interpreted as against you; then you're using that shit to show how much you care and do for this community.

As for releases, anyone and their dog can fucking glance at your profile, you stupid fuck. You've released shit in months now. Gloat again how FRF is your life, when you do have another life you value more outside of this forum.

Your. Involvement. Here. Is. Zero. This forum has been running on scraps from previous administering and you couldn't even fucking remove the YouTube button up top, let alone restore the CEA syntax highlighting. How do you demonstrate to this community you CARE? By leaving it in the same state WE left it when you demoted everyone? Cuz nothing's changed, thus you did jack shit in terms of WORKING for this forum. And you didn't do this because... you're sick and tired of it and you won't admit it. It's your life, my ass.

You're fucking sabotaging yourself and blaming it on others. Well, not this time around, cuz there isn't anyone else left around to manage shit alongside yours. You're alone. Now GO FUCK YOURSELF with your self-righteous impressions of actually caring about what you call "your life". I would never use such pompous words for something I care this little for.

There you go, my opinion, plain and simple. I'll take a screeny of it, just in case it gets deleted and I want to "sabotage" FRF sometime later :| And I fucking hope you get the sarcasm (yes, I have to put it in text, just to be sure you get it, you twat).

STN
Founder
Founder

About FRF

Post by STN »

[USER=12587]@SunBeam[/USER] You know what the problem is? You have set your mind some way and it doesn't matter how i act or what i say, i can't change that. You did this in the past and with time snapped out of it, i am hoping you do it again, just a bit quicker.

You're blinded by this gigantic ego you have, i am not saying this to be mean(i am the same) . You know it's the truth. Whether i act nice or bad, say what you want to hear or not, your ego will justify it some way to fit the character you have painted for me and for yourself. You're smart enough to realise this but it's only up to you if you want to snap out of it or continue down this path. My PMs would feel sincere then or just bullshit. And just fyi, that's not what people think happened but whether you want to accept the reality is up to you.

Fingers crossed you do. I miss our friendship
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.