Just Asking

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
corroder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Just Asking

Post by corroder » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Because my question at other post have lock by admin, even I just asking about 'Is allow to post cheat table/ for online flash game', then I just curious and have 2 questions on my Jar Head :

1. How to identifying cheat tables/game trainers which posted here it's for online of offline games ?
2. What reasons not allow for that ?

Let all knows...

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Re: Just Asking

Post by SunBeam » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:02 pm

This community used to be hosted on Cheat Engine Forums. Those forums are still active, but not tables can be posted. Due to recent DDoS attack and notification Dark Byte's received that tables posted on that forum affect online game play, it was decided to rule any table out. We're back here, but the ONLINE rule still applies.

1. How to identify? First up, check the game name: if it's straight-up single-player with no online components, it's safe to post tables for it. If it has online components (yes, Flash games included), it does or doesn't affect other people's game play, it's still forbidden to be posted.

2. See 1.

Now, your Flash game probably has both client/server components, but the mere fact that this communication exists, that you play the game on a server.. implies ONLINE. As such, no table.

Hope this answers your question(s).

BR,
Sun

corroder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corroder » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:20 am

Thank you for detail explanation.
I've read again the forum rules and I got the points.
Hoping others member do same thing about forum rules.
Which in turn will reduce unnecessary postings on this forum.

Regards

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:00 am

Note: Not all flash games are online e.g bloons td 5 comes to mind - games like that are obviously allowed.

Use your best judgement, if you think it has an offline mode and won't hurt other players, feel free to post whatever you might have.

In other words, not all flash games are banned just ones that are multiplayer only.