Editing old posts

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Editing old posts

Post by Exeter » Fri May 04, 2018 10:46 pm

This may have been asked already, but I noticed in the Tales of Berseria topic, I was unable to edit any of my older posts in there.

Is there some kind of limit in place where you can only edit posts within x amount of days? Or is something else going on?

STN
Founder
Founder

Editing old posts

Post by STN » Sat May 05, 2018 12:54 pm

[QUOTE="Exeter, post: 44678, member: 262"]This may have been asked already, but I noticed in the Tales of Berseria topic, I was unable to edit any of my older posts in there.

Is there some kind of limit in place where you can only edit posts within x amount of days? Or is something else going on?[/QUOTE]

Hey exeter

Yes, a limit has been placed. I think its 90 or 360 minutes for normal users. Mainly because of abuse.

I'll change your usergroup which will allow you to bypass it. Just haven't seen you around for so long :p
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Editing old posts

Post by Exeter » Mon May 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Thanks!

And yeah, busy days lately. Haven't had much time to play games as much unfortunately. :(

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Editing old posts

Post by SunBeam » Tue May 08, 2018 9:27 am

[USER=262]@Exeter[/USER]: You can change your thread type to Question then mark it as solved ;) Easier than having to append [SOLVED] in front of it. Just like I did ;)