Nier Automata trainer before release date?

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Nier Automata trainer before release date?

Post by predprey »

@STN
So while browsing the GG main page, I saw the Nier Automata trainer by fearlessrevolution. I reckon that's just a placeholder list for a to-be-made trainer? Or does the team at fearlessrevolution have access to pre-release review copies? It piqued my curiosity so I also went to check out Infinity's main page, where there is a Mass Effect Andromeda trainer. No offence, but if that's a placeholder I think it should be clearly stated in the title instead of potentially misleading readers. Personally, my web-browsing spidey sense was blaring alarms and if i did not know better about the validity of the forum here I would have avoided the GG domain entirely. From my perspective, it made the site seem like those with payloop links where they ask you to answer survey questions in order to reveal a "download link" to something which doesn't exist.

Of course, if the trainer is real, please accept my sincere apologies for misunderstanding.

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nier Automata trainer before release date?

Post by Matze500 »

You can play Mass Effect Andromeda since march 16 with origin access.

Greets Matze

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Yes. More than likely, they had access to the game early -- either through official channels or not. :D

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

Sorry about that. Just noticed the Andromeda table by STN. :oops:
If so the Nier trainer is most likely finished but will only be released when the game is officially out. Still, probably should state it clearly in the title if the download is not out yet.

Btw just to clarify @STN, you are the owner of GamerGate?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

usually I considered them placeholder till there is an actual trainer released. I would expect the same with any other game out there they plan on making a trainer for.

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

@STN
Hope you don't misunderstand, I mean no ill will, I just didn't want to see the community being associated with seediness like those S***ROW copycat sites which touts downloads which are obviously fake.

p.s. ok found the answer to my other qns. read one of your post saying you bought the site from someone else.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Yeah it's a placeholder i added yesterday, actually i wouldn't say a placeholder because it links to infinity setup stub which downloads infinity and when i release the trainer, there's nothing else they need to do than launch infinity. I only have to change the cheats slightly when i release trainer but most of the time, its pretty accurate of what i achieve in a trainer.

I didn't think it was offensive, i have seen others do this months before release and it seems to be the "norm". I am sorry if it offended you so much, maybe i can change somethings so it doesn't seem shady, i think its the theme?...gives too "danger" vibes :D

Thanks for letting me know though, if you feel this way then surely others must have too.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

I actually really like the theme of the main site (other than the pixelated gamergate logo :D).

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

STN wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Yeah it's a placeholder i added yesterday, actually i wouldn't say a placeholder because it links to infinity setup stub which downloads infinity and when i release the trainer, there's nothing else they need to do than launch infinity. I only have to change the cheats slightly when i release trainer but most of the time, its pretty accurate of what i achieve in a trainer.

I didn't think it was offensive, i have seen others do this months before release and it seems to be the "norm". I am sorry if it offended you so much, maybe i can change somethings so it doesn't seem shady, i think its the theme?...gives too "danger" vibes :D

Thanks for letting me know though, if you feel this way then surely others must have too.
No no, I wasn't offended at all, I was more worried that I might be misunderstood as trying to sh*t stir :D

The theme is okay, used to dark or edgy themes when browsing trainer/mod sites. The shadiness is more with the practice of the misleading placeholder, kinda like if you see a crack for Andromeda now which would set off a lot of warning flags for experienced web users. I think it would be okay if it was stated somewhere that it's not yet released though.