Middle Earth Shadow of Butthurt

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by KaeR™ »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 pm
KaeR™ wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:57 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm
Gentleman please, fight elsewhere.

Not because I find it annoying, mind you, but because it's easier to monitor on a separate thread.
Like I said these dramas we are in has already been moved to General Section (refer to STN page 47), but someone keeps getting back. I'm really starting to wonder why. Or not. Though I agree we should talk this to a relevant thread. Shall we ?
It was automoved. Also, again, he wasn't even referring to drama, he was talking about Uruk dressup and killing people with invisibility. You're not an Uruk with invisophobia, are you?
Im really sorry to say this to you but it seems you are clueless and i'm not surprised. If only you were really following this thread as you have mentioned. Its all good tho. No worries, lets keep it at that.
Last edited by KaeR™ on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by stealthcl0wn »

KaeR™ wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:06 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:03 pm
KaeR™ wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Like I said these dramas we are in has already been moved to General Section (refer to STN page 47), but someone keeps getting back. I'm really starting to wonder why. Or not. Though I agree we should talk this to a relevant thread. Shall we ?
It was automoved. Also, again, he wasn't even referring to drama, he was talking about Uruk dressup and killing people with invisibility. You're not an Uruk with invisophobia, are you?
Im really sorry to say this to you but it seems you are clueless and i'm not surprised. If only you were really following this thread as you have mentioned. Its all good tho. No worries, lets keep it at that.
I'm really sorry to say this to you, but you took offence over nothing and now you just look overly condescending, ironically moreso than the guy you're criticizing for having an ego.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle Earth Shadow of Butthurt

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:18 pm
"Boi", enough about me. Let's see with what you've contributed to this community. Or CEF. Cuz you sure are quick to judge and use the all-known nub defensive terminology, to abruptly end it with "like I said". That's your conclusion? I mentioned not bragging, cuz you seem to talk about stuff you never do. "Like I said" show us your work and contribution to this community/the world. We all have real lives, dude, get over it already; these stereotypes were used in the Yahoo! Messenger era. If you catch my drift.

Conclusion: show us something you made. I am fucking curios; let's see. Then I will humbly apologize for calling you for who you actually are (till proven otherwise).

Boi.

P.S.: I realize I said 3-4 times by now "show us something you made" :) It's all good ;) Enforcing it here and there so you don't lose sight of the request and focus on other crap I mentioned. People are selective, y'know.
So i Guess people that contributed are the only one that can talk here,cause this site is only for people that contribute. so we cant ask for help,request or anything in that matter cause if we not contributed then we dont belong here. Dude you need to stop is just funny the stuff you type out here it show more and more the type of person you really are. So for you to show a little of respect we have to contributed to earn that respect right? cause that all it matters to earn a respect is contributed. i can tell that for you coding is life and nothing else matter cause to give respect here on this site/community you have to contributed and by the way im talking about respect of other people. me as a person not going to treat people like crap cause i got at lease some type of respect. one cause i dont know the person so there is no need not to show a little respect, they dont need to contributed to earn that but you only care about people that contributed thats what the only thing that matters to you if people dont contributed they crap in your eyes so you treat them like that. if people ask for help or a request or anything and they didnt contributed in anyway then they are trash in your eyes so you treat them like it. you cant stay with out saying anything if you dont like something even if is not meant to you, you go to other people treat and batch on people just cause they dont play the way you do,they haven't contributed and ask for request to the person making the table. not everyone have to know coding to be here, not everyone need to learn it so there is no need for you to act like this site is only for people that contribute. if a person dont like taking request they can say so and there is that also by them taking request they can learn something new doing so. just think if everyone will do the same stuff over and over and over again what they learning? if they take a request here and there it help one the community and them self.so it is getting funny the way you act to people just cause you have the need to do it for some reason

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

Too Funny

shadosteel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadosteel »

YEa when someone comes to your place and stars messing up kick him/her out, obviouse butthurt troll in this case. they think they're unbannable ?
wait is unbannable even a word ? or is it unbanable, anyways the sooner they're dealt with the better, just actual waste of fucking time, lol now this reminds me of some incident @STN

had my own server on discord, was kicked out of a fav game official server due to die hard super sensitive overreacting fanboys (AoM the game) so I created a server for the game for my own and friends and people who like that game and dislike that fucking toxic fanboys server, posted my address on reddit, ( thank god I never use reddit, it's just as spoiled as fucking discord) got some insulting replies and threats etc. like I Actually gave a fuck. anyways sometime passed and my server had some people, I opened up a discussion about the game, suddenly one person got triggrred something was wrong about him very familiar tone, turned out he was actually "spying" on me the whole time from the otherserver, how fucking ridicules is that? people have tooooo much time. wait did I say people, sorry I meant trolls, I don't even know where they come from, so he started insulting and trolling and bla bla bla, eventually I got bored and kicked him out, he was on actual rage, and told my self, dafuq I didn't kick him out sooner... end of story.

wait the glitch guy got banned right ?