Middle Earth Shadow of Butthurt

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Middle Earth Shadow of Butthurt

Post by glitch83 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:52 am
Erkor wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:13 pm
Instead of being an actual asshole, you could be contributing -- but you don't. No, you instead prefer to be a cynical cunt.
How about you shut the fuck up with this "contributing"? This episode has already happened before with Dark Souls 3 -- everyone was going "contribute, contribute.." -- why the fuck should I? (more than I already have). Apparently, you don't check facts before 'contributing' yourself to the defensive argument, cuz that's what people who NEVER contribute do. They talk about things they will never do, regardless of who they are addressing to -- just cuz one "dared" to be cynical. You know, I've contributed a lot since 2005 onward. But no, you don't have time to do your research, let alone on a cynical fucker like me. Why would you? Psychologically speaking, you don't even have the inclination to do so -- you don't feel like it, cuz I'm a rude asshole. You only praise people when they do something that benefits you.

Kindly refer to first post in this topic; there's 2 fucking people he's CREDITING for CONTRIBUTIONS.

The game, although a nice one, is not that RANDOMIZED as you think thus the need to OWN everything in it will end-up in same routines all over. Are't you tired of the same fucking Uruks, with same base name, but changed title? Dush -- the Conqueror, the Impaler, the Motherfucker? Then same appearance, with slight change of garments? In terms of modifications, apart from what seikur0 has posted here and what I've seen in several other topics, including my own, I see no actual "contributions" from you fuckers but POLEMICS (how to do this, that, enable, disable, create, bla bla) ALL BASED ON THE TABLES POSTED HERE. Nothing YOU made!
skillaxin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Good lord dude, you must have zero empathy. Looking at your past posts, you belittle anyone you can so it can make you feel better. How does it feel man? Congrats, you love to make fun of people who know less of CE than you! You must feel like a God when you hop off real life and on to the internet to flick the plebs on the internet.
Yes, you got me. That's how I feel: I like to make people uncomfortable. Bite me. As far as CE knowledge, that knowledge starts with fucking Assembly. Do you research right, stop watching youtube tutorials. As far as posting, "looking at my posts" outside this topic -- cuz I do post in other places too, right? -- you'll see I'm not that kind of an asshole. You felt like saying that because we're in THIS topic. Again, filling Databases with stuff to say, cuz you wanna defend those who you think can't do it themselves. Newsflash for ya, they don't give a fuck. They simply ignore me :) But sure, this would be a monologue without 2-3 replying to my crap :P So, THANK YOU!

In short, politely this time, shut the fuck up and stop spamming this topic with utter non-sense.

P.S.: I'll say this one more time: what I'm posting here is generic, not aimed at a certain individual; yet there are some who feel the need to retaliate, cuz they feel they're in that bowl of people I'm talking about. Ain't that nice? Spotting more and more.
@sunbeam fucking asshole, who the fuck you are reffering for. We are not crediting here... We are here with feedback and support on sekuro's table... I don't like to respect such people like your fucking attitude... Instead of supporting to enchance this table. Im glad that most of my questions been anwered by other's but not you... You are just making always argument and acting like a superhero...

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by djdrulotus »

this is funny

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle Earth Shadow of Butthurt

Post by djdrulotus »

is funny that you have to post an explanation of why you treat people that way and why is ok for you to do so it is very funny you act all mighty and shit for what? what you gain from treating people that way? just cause you real good at reverse engineer and all this? dude get off that high horse and treat people better. there is no need for you to act that way and posting about why you do so dont make it any better. so it is funny

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Where is the fucking guy sunbeam... Anyway still getting difficulty on gettibg call reinforcement traits. I tried all the previous advise but failed...

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

dude you dont have to say any of that to act that way. you act like you almighty and shit (you dont need to say it to act that way) by the way you act is like you think you better again (you dont need to say it to act that way) you act like a asshole again (you dont need to say it to act that way) is like you trying hard to gain some reaction of people or you want people to act your way . me in the other hard i just call you out on the way you being with people just cause you think you better then them again (you dont need to say it to act that way)you one of the faces on this site but you dont give a shit all you care is you being a dick head to people cause that make you feel good about your self. Dude your ego is real you got so much of it you dont even know what to do with the rest it is overflowing.and we not on any fantasy world here yes this is the internet but they are real people that you treating like crap so it is real life just cause it is internet dont make this a fantasy world. i guess by you saying that this is internet and not real world you started to think you can manage people the same way you do in a game huh? but this is not a game or a fantasy world so GET OF THAT HIGH HORSE again (you dont need to say it to act that way) lol

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:07 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:50 pm
Where is the fucking guy sunbeam... Anyway still getting difficulty on gettibg call reinforcement traits. I tried all the previous advise but failed...
Fucking send him a PM asking him for his PayPal details. Then show your gratitude. You seem to flaunt it around very often, but it's only words...
Bearm, i have no problem about paying you in PAYPAL if you like that... but make sure you can comply our requirements... If you success that, then im ready to pay you...

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Beam, i think we are now in new dimension... i mean in general discussion... who did this? you? when i posted in sekuro's thread then now my post will move in this shit... if you want business,, then tell us straight. am not expert in CE but i can create application from other programming language for enterprise use... so if you talk about donations or money, let me know and let you happy and satisfied.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

^i banned him

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 pm
fissilecore wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:37 pm
I made myself screenshots of most uruk armor sets. If anyone needs it [Link]
Hey, look, Ken & Barbie :) Uruk dress-up time! God, how I wish this game had an inter-twined feature allowing you to butcher someone else's Uruks (fortress, whatever) like in real-time, after game ends (not through Online Conquests/Vendettas). And to be able to pick who to invade. All that time spent to adjust the perfect Uruk and me killing it with stealth. Yes, with just hax. Mainly invisibility.
Oh hey look its bitter basement boy again with his hail myself comments. This funny guy thinks he's ontop of his world (lol) when all he's accomplished are some basic cheats that are already present in the net (trainers),weeks or months before he started scraching with his scanning tool that hes really close to proclaiming his, looking for stuff not so many people are interested in (lol), hence not so many are replying and viewing his thread and who feels he has to participate in another persons growing thread making suggestions and claiming the developments of the table would not be accomplished without him. You need to get real and fast there boy coz without CE you are pratically a bum who would be scratching his way thru hex editors in your moms basement, and other than that your proclaimed achievements to the digital world means twat. (Can't wait to hear your silly/useless achievements)

THat said, can you just quit being keyboard warrior coz really it doesn't suit you yageek. Tell us who hurt you and where it hurts, we'll understand.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

KaeR™ wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:57 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 pm
fissilecore wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:37 pm
I made myself screenshots of most uruk armor sets. If anyone needs it [Link]
Hey, look, Ken & Barbie :) Uruk dress-up time! God, how I wish this game had an inter-twined feature allowing you to butcher someone else's Uruks (fortress, whatever) like in real-time, after game ends (not through Online Conquests/Vendettas). And to be able to pick who to invade. All that time spent to adjust the perfect Uruk and me killing it with stealth. Yes, with just hax. Mainly invisibility.
Oh hey look its bitter basement boy again with his hail myself comments. This funny guy thinks he's ontop of his world (lol) when all he's accomplished are some basic cheats that are already present in the net (trainers),weeks or months before he started scraching with his scanning tool that hes really close to proclaiming his, looking for stuff not so many people are interested in (lol), hence not so many are replying and viewing his thread and who feels he has to participate in another persons growing thread making suggestions and claiming the developments of the table would not be accomplished without him. You need to get real and fast there boy coz without CE you are pratically a bum who would be scratching his way thru hex editors in your moms basement, and other than that your proclaimed achievements to the digital world means twat. (Can't wait to hear your silly/useless achievements)

THat said, can you just quit being keyboard warrior coz really it doesn't suit you yageek. Tell us who hurt you and where it hurts, we'll understand.
I think you took offense to something that blatantly wasn't there. You appear to have a grudge.

SPEAKING OF GRUDGES!

Do NOT set an Overlord to be Outlaw or Slaughter or you'll lose your save.

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

And it appears you have been missing some threads,, head back to page 47 and see STN moving the drama away from this thread. Which unfortunately someone cant get over with.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

KaeR™ wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:14 pm
And it appears you have been missing some threads,, head back to page 47 and see STN moving the drama away from this thread. Which unfortunately someone cant get over with.
I follow this thread religiously. He wasn't even referring to drama, he was replying to a completely unrelated thing about Uruk clothes. Stop dredging shit up, for the love of Ra.

Also yeah, save's completely borked. Only option is to wipe or wait for the Slaughter DLC.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Gentleman please, fight elsewhere.

Not because I find it annoying, mind you, but because it's easier to monitor on a separate thread.

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:34 pm
KaeR™ wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:57 pm
You need to get real and fast there boy coz without CE you are pratically a bum who would be scratching his way thru hex editors in your moms basement
From user perspective, you know close to shit about the terms you flaunt in here. Noticed you carefully made your way through it. The day people will post stuff made by "KaeR" on a (this) forum, then you're allowed to talk. Till then, shut it :) There's life outside this topic, "boi".

P.S.:

viewtopic.php?t=946
viewtopic.php?t=1217
viewtopic.php?t=1304
viewtopic.php?t=795
viewtopic.php?t=560

If you dare mention something about me bragging about this, I will fuck you up. I told you, when someone else gets to post your shit, that'll be the day I will look up to you. "Boi".
For a geek who hasn't accomplish much but a sub product of someone elses tool you really think much of yourself (lol). Do tell me do you actually have any life beyond CE? coz I seriously doubt it, as far as fucking me up (lol this kid)? really ? I thought u already had that understanding to stay away from projecting yourself as an abled person. Haven't you had enough beating as a kid?

OH and,, isn't kinda weird you mention not bragging anything and yet you post these old game mods thats available to most trainers out there. are you rejecting yourself or something? Boy you need to get out of your basement,, i think you are breathing your own shit and thats not healthy.
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Not because I find it annoying, mind you, but because it's easier to monitor on a separate thread.
Like I said these dramas we are in has already been moved to General Section (refer to STN page 47), but someone keeps comming back. I'm really starting to wonder why. Or not. Though I agree we should talk this to a relevant thread. Shall we ?
Last edited by KaeR™ on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

KaeR™ wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:57 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm

Like I said these dramas we are in has already been moved to General Section (refer to STN page 47), but someone keeps getting back. I'm really starting to wonder why. Or not. Though I agree we should talk this to a relevant thread. Shall we ?
It was automoved. Also, again, he wasn't even referring to drama, he was talking about Uruk dressup and killing people with invisibility. You're not an Uruk with invisophobia, are you?