Why you don't allow discussions and hacks related to online games?

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Why you don't allow discussions and hacks related to online games?

Post by H4x0rBattie »

As subject says, why?

FreeER
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Why you don't allow discussions and hacks related to online games?

Post by FreeER »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17 ? same rules as CEF, which are presumably there to keep any big game companies from getting particularly annoyed and going after the site.

Also, many people don't appreciate others ruining their online game experience (even more so when you're paying money for that experience).

AoBoy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AoBoy »

Cant talk about that stuff if you are in any way located or associated with the US of A :D god bless that legal system there.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

For the second reason and all the admins agreed it's better if that's not allowed.

H4x0rBattie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by H4x0rBattie »

I am not U.S resident nor my server is so this stuff does not apply to me. I take myself my sites down when I've had enough :)

Who made them rich and fat? Now they abuse their money against the poor. And what comes to ruining online experience. If other hackers would hack like me, there barely would be topics about ruining online experience.

99.9% of times I leave server where other players did not even noticed me hacking. I am an old gamer so I need ESP to be able to see enemy players :)

It's the rage hackers who've ruined everything.

shadosteel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadosteel »

FreeER wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:45 am
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17 ? same rules as CEF, which are presumably there to keep any big game companies from getting particularly annoyed and going after the site.

Also, many people don't appreciate others ruining their online game experience (even more so when you're paying money for that experience).
"Big companies" yet we see tons of cheaters in every major game. I think if people want to hack/cheat something they'd eventually find a way, even tho most solutions are offline, like modding game files, to allow you to see enemies easier or something.

H4x0rBattie wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:39 am
I am not U.S resident nor my server is so this stuff does not apply to me. I take myself my sites down when I've had enough :)

Who made them rich and fat? Now they abuse their money against the poor. And what comes to ruining online experience. If other hackers would hack like me, there barely would be topics about ruining online experience.

99.9% of times I leave server where other players did not even noticed me hacking. I am an old gamer so I need ESP to be able to see enemy players :)

It's the rage hackers who've ruined everything.
You know the very same "Bigcompanies" have actually implanted hacks in their own fucking games, lootboxes are a perfect example, to describe it perfectly, pay 2 win(hack). many many games are like that, as long as you pay they have no problem for your unfair advantage over majority of players. once you stop paying and try to hack, bye bye account. fuck'em I only hope for a day that we fuck online servers not only offline clients.