I need my password reset.

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

I need my password reset.

Post by gir489 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm

So, I started using LastPass today, but when assigning passwords to certain accounts, I accidentally filed Fearless under my corporate account. My IT guy said not to do that, because if I stop working here, they're going to delete my corporate account along with all my passwords. So, I thought I moved all of them to my personal account, but what I did instead was just share them, so when I deleted them from the corporate account, I deleted them on my personal too. I figured out I was just supposed to drag and drop them in to the shared folder it makes for you under your e-mail, but in doing so, I had LastPass generate a 100 character random password, which I obviously don't know, so I need my password reset.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: I need my password reset.

Post by STN » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:38 pm

gir489 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:37 pm
So, I started using LastPass today, but when assigning passwords to certain accounts, I accidentally filed Fearless under my corporate account. My IT guy said not to do that, because if I stop working here, they're going to delete my corporate account along with all my passwords. So, I thought I moved all of them to my personal account, but what I did instead was just share them, so when I deleted them from the corporate account, I deleted them on my personal too. I figured out I was just supposed to drag and drop them in to the shared folder it makes for you under your e-mail, but in doing so, I had LastPass generate a 100 character random password, which I obviously don't know, so I need my password reset.
Emailed you
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: I need my password reset.

Post by gir489 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:35 pm

I replied to your email.