Cheat Engine Bug

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Cheat Engine Bug

Post by Bloodybone »

I don't realy know if it realy is a bug but it seems to be one so here is the Video showing the Problem...
[Link]

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cheat Engine Bug

Post by Kalas »

What's the bug? It seems to be perfectly fine.

FreeER
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FreeER »

yeah, completely different instructions/bytes. My guess is that "Terraria.UI.ItemSlot::MouseHover" is an overloaded function, meaning the same name is used for multiple functions that are distinguished by only by the types of the parameters... I don't really work with mono much so the best I can do is point you towards this: [Link]

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

FreeER wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:01 pm
yeah, completely different instructions/bytes. My guess is that "Terraria.UI.ItemSlot::MouseHover" is an overloaded function, meaning the same name is used for multiple functions that are distinguished by only by the types of the parameters... I don't really work with mono much so the best I can do is point you towards this: [Link]
It's not Mono but .net but ya it could be that it is used multiple times, but the aob injection works so it's ok

Edit:Yes I think it's because there are multiple functions because going to the adress in the disassembler goes to somewere else than where i wanted it to...