zappaphan vs BooBoo : paid trainers

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Re: zappaphan vs BooBoo : paid trainers

Post by BooBoo »

@Kalas
@Squall8

Guy's, don't pay him no mind. he's just mad because he can't get what he came here for.

Case Closed. :lol:

EDIT: And now, i am an Opportunistic predator... look out guy's. :mrgreen:

Jeff123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeff123 »

Kalas wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm
He makes his own stuff (unless you can prove otherwise), puts effort in the Trainers, If he wants to charge then why shouldn't he.
Will you say the same about CH? Or only because DDS has been accepted by STN although he is violating the rules all the time with this promo trainers he is posting here (not containing health, only useless options unless you pay). His free trainers does have nothing a table has. His "proper" trainers doesn't work either and he refuses to give support. I don't see him helping the community either or posting tables.

So please tell me, why the hell is he anything better than these greedy monkies on CH? Just because STN likes him? Anyway, I just registered to leave my opinion. I'll keep staying a silent visitor afterwards who appreciate all people posting their tables and knowledge around cuz thats what the community is about... and not promoting promo trainer. And if anyone of you, including STN, really thinks that work should be paid, then I ask myself why you hate so much against the greedy monkies of CH.

Seriously this community would be so muc hbetter without the trainer section (specifically without greeding monkies and their promo trainers). And without an administration who applauses on promo trainers from one greedy monkey and full rage on promo trainers of another greedy monkey.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

No it doesn't bother me (being a contributor myself) that people monetize their work. I have fun making tables, that's why I do it. I don't expect you to understand this.

I urge you to re-read everything from your first post. Immediately after which Booboo gave you a legitimate response on how to solve your issue..

Knowing that still wont resolve anything, I bid you a farewell. I have a table to update.. AND I'M GOING TO SELL IT!!! :twisted: :twisted:

@Booboo
Alright I'm done. I could go on and on but why bother

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:38 pm
I have a table to update.. AND I'M GOING TO SELL IT!!! :twisted: :twisted:
@Squall8
You are an an Opportunistic predator for trying to sell your CT to the community jk lol :lol:

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

zappaphan wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm
....cute. I guess i should have expected something snarky from some feckless parasite who has filled this board up with opportunistic garbage. If your so committed to strong arming people into 'donating', im not sure why you post here instead of places that explicitly sell trainers. Those sites might be more in line with your predatory sensibilities (i mean really, you bump your own trainer posts....lol). This is after all a community based around a free program built from communal labor, and your behavior on the fringes undermines the efforts of everyone who contributes in good faith. Even the username you have is an poignant metaphor for your behavior, as you represent a 'booboo' on the body of this community, a bite from a toxic parasite that has begun to fester and leeches resources from those who lack the willpower to keep from scratching.
Come on man, you will have hard time making anyone sympathize with you if you attack her out of nowhere and trash her trainer thread. You also asked a weird question "how do u get the values to update in game heh?" - i am not sure what kind of answer you were expecting to that?. If you have got a problem with her character, go sort it out with her in private.

As for how things are run here which seems to be something you have a big problem with. I went through this in detail in a discussion months back and certain things were decided (viewtopic.php?t=2627 ).

Trainers section is open to everyone just like it was on CEF, nothing has changed and we're better WITH trainers than without. CH wasn't allowed because a) it was chaos here everyone speaking against it, b) they approached it in a wrong way by trying to force their way in and bully us, c) no one stood a chance against their massive numbers of trainers, the section would have become CH trainers only.

I will say this, in future things might change. It was very uncertain times in the early days/months of FRF and i wasn't sure if we would even survive amidst all the DDOS attacks and legal crap.

And i can't believe i of all people am going to say this =)) but come on, we can make our points without name-calling and insulting. Making a trainer takes a lot of effort and if someone had attacked me like zappaphan did, i would've been far worse in response. Try to be understanding of the other person please.

Jeff123: Hey Chris ;))

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Thanks STN,

I already knew who it was, that's why I reply to him the way i did. If he would have posted the first comment with his real alias, i would have helped him.

He just didn't want people to see that he is getting help from someone from Fearless because he is scared that they may leave and join us. :mrgreen:

I just gave him a quick answer because i was working on a Trainer for a game called Fictorum, and i didn't think that he was gonna get mad over that because the game that he or she or it is trying to hack is so easy even a cave man can do it.
jeff123 wrote: His "proper" trainers doesn't work either and he refuses to give support.
@jeff123

come on man. seriously ? Please don't say anything if you don't have proof to back it up.

Anyways, thanks again STN for your comment and for moving this thread. ;)

@YouAlreadyKnowWhoYouAre
And Remember, If you look for an easy way out, you already know what you will become lol. See, no Name-Calling lol. :lol:

Take Care
BooBoo

zappaphan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zappaphan »

i have no idea why booboo keeps implying im some shill from another site. And yes although i made have had an initial caustic response i stand by all my statements condemning his behavior. And for the record since people keep referencing my initial question, i have since figured out my issue. So lets not pretend this is even remotely about a table.

allright then - yes his trainers may drive a small amount of extra traffic to the site, but at the same time this is a zero-sum environment. From a purely economic perspective, every dollar that someone donates to booboo for his trainers is a donation that could have gone to this website.
Essentially all booboo is doing is what all the parasitic corporations do when they pursue privatization. We need only look at the education system, health care, private toll roads, water systems or any other example of community assets being destroyed by allowing the private to generate profits alongside the public version being run through donations.
Furthermore, i would also like to point out booboo is leveraging this sites community to create his own private enterprise in the form of "DDS trainers", which is offsite and will directly impact this sites traffic in the long term.
No amount of profit sharing with boobo (if hes donating a % of his trainer revenue to this site) will recoup the donations lost by allowing a profit motive to throw this sites intentions and good-faith community into question.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

The only ones who seem to have a problem with me is you and another guy when it comes to my Trainers.

like STN said, if you got some to say to me, PM me, the community don't really care about your "points of view" if they did they would have backed you up from your first post.

No body is trying to create an enterprise or drive some traffic to our website, we are just trying to make a buck doing what we like. if you don't like it then that's your problem dude, nobody can help you with that.

At the end of the day, people are free to buy my Trainers if they want, and you can't stop them from doing so by saying all these thing about me or my trainers.

this argument was over a long time ago, i don't know why you keep adding wood to the fire. Get over it.

If you got anything else to say to me, just send me a PM please, don't post it here, the only thing you are doing is getting on peoples nerves.

Take Care
BooBoo

zappaphan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zappaphan »

BooBoo wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:22 pm
we are just trying to make a buck doing what we like
who is we? by all appearances you are the only one trying to leverage this site into private revenue through the promotion of your own website (DDS). And more to the point if u honestly enjoyed making trainers as a pursuit of its own, you wouldn't be strong-arming people into paying for premium versions. If your were really doing this for pleasure, getting unsolicited donations would be much more enjoyable and in keeping with the good faith efforts of everyone else on this site. So spare us the magnanimous nonsense about doing this for altruistic reasons.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

zappaphan wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:35 pm
So spare us the magnanimous nonsense about doing this for altruistic reasons.
I could ask you the same question, who is us ?. To me it seems that you are the only one who has a problem with us lol. Yes us, Me and DDS.

So stop pretending, we already know who you are.

You can go back to your minions now :lol:

EDIT: You crack me up dude, you are using all them big words and you can't even change the values of a game so easy to hack that even a caveman can do it. :lol:

There you go. Now you have a reason to call me a Childish Troll :lol:

Peace... BooBoo Out <3
Last edited by BooBoo on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 pm
the world is full of educated derelicts.
-And seemingly-educated derelicts. :mrgreen:

RaDeX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RaDeX »

Awww. Common. This is the first time drama doesn't include us - I was enjoying it :lol: :lol:

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

What helps this site survive is donations and as it stands now, nobody except the content creators and donators are helping this site - more so the donators. But it's real amazing the leechers and not the actual supporters of this site have the most concern about well being of the site and how it should be run.

So if you're really concerned, go and donate - [Link] then come back and give your opinion and i'll take it more serious.

Your investment in this site is zero in terms of time, money and effort so what the hell do you know or care how this site should be run?

Anonytable
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anonytable »

Oh, we're discussing drama regarding this touchy subject? Should we discuss how people distributing paid trainers via this website steal .ct tables from various sources and websites and sell them as their own? Should we discuss how they describe their sales pitch as providing all future updates for purchased table titles when their only original tables are for pirated titles which rarely receive re-releases? Should we discuss how that is nowhere indicated on the website that these tables are nonfunctional for modern versions of the game unless they, by happenstance own the game (or steal another .ct file) and there is no way to tell the difference before making a purchase?

So many sketchy things to do while hiding behind a smug facade. I suppose the business itself isn't doing so well if you can't actually afford to buy the games you're making tables for, though.

FuckBOOBOO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FuckBOOBOO »

Zappaphan is right, not a single person here was able to come up with a valid counter argument to his points. You just attacked him cause you wanna suck on booboos teet. STN and staff are pathetic for replying to this thread, you've only made his point further.

This is just sad, you all are sad..