Multiplayer Games Hack

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
Farrukh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Multiplayer Games Hack

Post by Farrukh »

I would like to Know about hacking of Multiplayer game, i personally can cancel online Multiplayer game and Can demonstrate also
Describe your skills man.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Multiplayer Games Hack

Post by Squall8 »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17. Bet you didn't read that, did you?...

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

General discussion is allowed here, so long as no identifiable specifics are disclosed (STN to confirm). What that means is, no discussion or snippets of code that may identify a specific target, protection scheme, developer/company etc..

That said, when in doubt, just ask STN to confirm; his site, his rules. He may not want to have to carefully monitor such discussions and just decide to prohibit it, outright. Initially, the rules from CEF were to be carried over to here, but even some of those rules have tightened up, it seems.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

I just strongly disagree with multiplayer/online hacking, but I know I can't enforce that.. Nor am I trying to walk over any of STN's rules.

If he is asking about a game that's ultimately single player with a multiplayer aspect then thats fine. But is sounded like he just wanted to hack the multiplayer aspect, if not then I apologize. Like Methos said just be carful how you word it.

Farrukh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Farrukh »

You can see my Hack using cheat engine on multiplayer site

[Link]

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Squall8 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:21 pm
I just strongly disagree with multiplayer/online hacking,
-I share your sentiment; cheating in multiplayer games is lame in almost all cases. That said, I will enforce whatever STN decides. I was merely stating that CE's rules regarding this issue were not completely prohibitive, even though atom0s tends to moderate that way, and that DB's take on the matter seemed to be contingent on whether or not the discussion was general in nature and could not bring about unwanted attention.

That said, however, the unwritten rules over at CEF seemed to have tightened up since the whole C&D fiasco.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

That's fair enough. Whatever rules you guys push out I'll back them up.

zycamzip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zycamzip »

Might I suggest a disclaimer to be added to the bottom of the page, somewhere in the footer...

*REGISTERED NAMES AND TRADEMARKS ARE THE COPYRIGHT AND PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.
Fearless Revolution is not affiliated with any game company.

Adding that helps to stop a lot of claims.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

This probably isn't the forum for going into discussion of messing with mmos as CE main site got an number of threatening emails that may or may not have been serious, but seemed legit enough to cease doing cheats on there to ensure the guys who made and maintain CE aren't held liable for anything we might do.

MP cheats is a bridge too far for most, as then you're messing with someone else's game experience, when for most of us, we cheat and use CE/tables/trainers for our own personal solo experience, because we want to play the way we want to, whereas in MP you're messing with someone else being able to enjoy MP as they would have.

shakib187
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shakib187 »

I'm gonna go with methos and squal on this one... you should rely on your ability to play multiplayer games alone without using cheat engine. I've climbed to multiple very high rating in games LoL,DOta2,OW,CS:GO and you can do it too....cheating in online games is fucking lame dont do it