engine 6.7 undetectable

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
ray2160
Table Makers
Table Makers

engine 6.7 undetectable

Post by ray2160 »

does anyone know how to make cheat engine 6.7 undetectable
Last edited by ray2160 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ray2160
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: engine 6.7 undetectable

Post by ray2160 »

for any game not necessarily Sniper Elite 4

Ulysse31
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ulysse31 »

Compile it yourself, change stuff bit by bit untill it is no longer detected.
Or, if you can't/wont compile CE, change the process name and change window title name. It wont be enough for good anti cheats though.
Anti cheats can go as far as scan for a function signature of CE, so getting and undetectable CE can be a pain in the ass.
Though they usually check first for process name, window title, window class name, strings.

ray2160
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ray2160 »

thanks for everyone's help

the reason why is because I'm buying these single player games and they still have this anti-cheat on it which is retarded because I can play it offline
you know you spend 60 to $80 and you can't even modify it I'm about done buying these games I'm going to Bootleg every one of them

AoBoy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AoBoy »

Wait wut???

Single player games are detecting cheats now? Are you kidding me?

Anyone else remember the good old days where cheat codes were in every game and a feature? WTF.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

AoBoy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 pm
Wait wut???

Anyone else remember the good old days where cheat codes were in every game and a feature? WTF.
been around forever, encrypted values, anti-cheat. sometimes people just don't want others to cheat in their games. sometimes they have achievements, sometimes leaderboards, sometimes microtransactions, sometimes they collect 'anonymous' data and cheating would corrupt that.
there's still many singleplayer games that don't have any of that, especially now in the times of a flooded market, and there are even online games without any proper protection against cheaters. there's still cheat codes, debug menus and modes, unlockable cheats, or plain and simple modding.

same same but different.

AoBoy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AoBoy »

In my opinion its complete BS.

My PC, I bought the game, I can do to it what I want. I can install nude mods, hack it, mod it, whatever. Its my freaking machine.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

AoBoy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 pm
Wait wut???

Yeah, lol
Resident Evil 7 has also "Anti-Cheat"

[Link]

AoBoy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AoBoy »

Its an awful place we are at... they are trying to turn our computers into safe spaces.

narcolepticnerd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by narcolepticnerd »

you can basically change a bunch of strings in the source and also the driver names, recompile the source, this is old but this forum has step by step of how to do something like this [Link] of course you will have to know how to implement these with pascal, and know what to change.

I saw once someone making it a total wildcard setup, like in the beginning you could put in a name and it auto changed all the strings required to make it undetectable. I need to find that one again.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

engine 6.7 undetectable

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="narcolepticnerd, post: 29485, member: 8233"]you can basically change a bunch of strings in the source and also the driver names, recompile the source, this is old but this forum has step by step of how to do something like this [URL]https://progamercity.net/code-tut/332-delphi-undetectable-cheat-engine-step-step-tutorial.html[/URL] of course you will have to know how to implement these with pascal, and know what to change.

I saw once someone making it a total wildcard setup, like in the beginning you could put in a name and it auto changed all the strings required to make it undetectable. I need to find that one again.[/QUOTE]

did you ever find the setup that made it change all strings automatically?